Page 210 of 224 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Breaking NEWS - Clear out at Perfect Tactics
    Perfect Tactics are falling apart... No CL win in 2 seasons and no cup win in 8 seasons. The manager is clearly very unhappy with most of his players and will be selling most of his star players next season.

Crazy? Not at all, it seems as though some of our star players have been seriously under performing this season and it ultimately cost us the CL. With so many low ratings across the board, we may have to invest in new players to PT. Most of our players are getting old and it will cost far too much to PT them back to 7*.

We are starting with our midfield. I think it's time to say bye to Silly and Zenzizenzike. They have been getting far too many yellow cards for our liking and get too many low ratings in matches.

In goal, long serving Luigi De Mafia will be thrown out of the squad after failing to prove himself worthy of having a special ability! What a useless goalkeeper, constant failures and doesn't even save that many 1 vs 1 shots... I think he's only made 1 save from that position.

In defence, Xander Van der Zande will be gone unfortunately. We trained him up to 7* as well as give him a special ability but his string of low ratings cost us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have this season's average ratings for each player. The mobile app tells you this on the stats page so it's pretty useful to see who has been consistently crap or good

• De Mafia (GK) - 6.7
    • Van der Zande (DEF) - 6.8
    • Magill (DEF) - 7.4
    • Vittalone (DEF) - 7.3
    • Warmwater (DEF) - 7.0
    • Hardy (DEF/DM) - 7.0
    • Silly (MID) - 6.8
    • Zenzizenzike (MID) - 6.5
    • Nascimento (AM/ST) - 7.5
    • Petersen (AM) - 8.0
    • Pistov (ST) - 7.4
    • Shlimazl (ST) - 7.5
    • Goff (DEF) - 6.6
    • Poncet (MID) - 6.6

As you can see, the players highlighted in red are the players who have been seriously under performing this season! They have cost us the match and that cannot happen next season! All players in red will not be in the first team!!
    I've just checked out my players average rating and plenty of my players are 7.0+ or above but the player that is most likely going to win this seasons player of the season had only an average of 6.9, of course some players are more consistent than others, but I'm on about who is the best and who delivers when it really matters and who makes a big difference to us winning the trophies this season or not. Maybe these players your thinking about selling in question should maybe spend a season or 2 as a reserve rather than selling 6* players next season which will seem ridiculous especially players can perform differently from one season to another.

I know your disappointed about the result of your Champions League final this season and you took the result quite well in the end but how many tokens are going/willing to spend next season to "replace" all these players in question and train them all to 7* next season and Petersen will soon need to be replaced, If your willing to buy/farm lots of tokens next season then it's okay to replace all those players BUT if your only working in a lower token budget like you said you would before you went on holiday, then you can't replace all those players in one.

Whatever you decide to do in the next few days, It will be interesting to see what happens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hmm what do you suggest I do? I'm not sure about countering formations all the time either... Any tips?
    I'll tell you what i usually do for every match and generally every season:

1)I rejuvenate my team with about 3 young players, one per sector or basically where the previous star player won't retain or will cost a lot to retain what for me is the set quality as main 11 player.

2)I do PT with the criteria of having 1 player per sector which can jump into another one (IE: DC/DMC/MC, MC/MR/DMR, ML/AML/ST) so basically with no subs or just one i can cover all the possible formations of the game, and if not, most of them.

3)for every match, i just basically try to spot the weakness of the other team: i never ONCE followed any counter-formation thread on here, rather i just try to figure myself what would counter that formation.

3a) if i'm stronger, i sacrifice one player from a side (example, leaving 1 mc facing his 2 mcs) to add it into a weak zone (IEn a 3W defense, i alwais use AML/AMR with reds on simply because i believe with them pressuring the sides of defense, my 2 ST are in superiority whenever their DC is left alone).

3b) Unless the opponent lacks totally sides or middle, i alwais play mixed: first, it let all the team touch the ball (hence you see less bad ratings - and the ones you see are clearly underperforming players who you can bench in the meanwhile)and mostly second, that way i play in the zone my opponent has chosen to play. PLaying on flanks against teams playing through middle (ie ND) surely lets you expose their weakness, but same time, since you avoid your own middle, let them expose YOUR weak points. If to that you add your MC don't touch the ball (you play on flanks), it's very probable the engine will mark them as <6 ratings hence the opponent will have easy way there.

3c) if i'm stronger, i'll squash them. Full pitch is vital for any stronger team. Leaving them space to pressure, even if unnoticed, will lead to more chanches for them, and eventually they'll score on a fluke. I never use own half pressing, as i never once remember it worked good unless maybe you play defensive, long ball, counter on.

4)1 ST alone won't cut it VS any defense with a 4back. Even using reds on ams, you'll get less chanches of what you should. On top, if your ST underperforms, or your AM don't score his usual 60 goals per season, you suffer. What was the last time you had your ST score more than your wingers? Leave the proper job to the proper role.

5) if i'm doubting if a module could work or not, i usually choose among my top 3 favourites and set up a team able to morph into any of those 3 choiches without using up all subs: if it means a 8* player should start from bench, i do not care. Sometimes sacrificing a great good can bring forth a greater one, don't rely only in your top11.

Basically, it all comes down to intuition and brain-storming. i do not keep the same module twice in the league, and i alwais modify it against even 20Q less teams.

In the end, what i advice you is to take a two steps proget on Perfect Tactics: rejuvenate the team with 3 players going to be main 11, than take in 2-3 young (must be 18yo) as benchers. PT the first 3 into 6-7-8 stars whatever, and let the second batch grow without PTing them, or lightly doing it. The first 3 will be your main reinforcements of the season, while you'll be preparing the second batch of three to take the roles, in 1 or 2 seasons, of the players you'll know to be going to be out of optimal PT window, or just to be too old to be still main 11 from here into 1 or 2 seasons in the future. Add to that 1/2/3 possible good scouts from the list and you got yourself a team which is able to go through several seasons. After 1/2 seasons, PT heavily the second batch of players and take in a new batch as benchers. Repeat endlessy and you got the maximum result with minimum effort.

Above all, i find this way a lot more fun than the mere "pt them all".

I took Flanagan, Blaze, Tenma, Parker as reserves two seasons ago, they were all 18yo. In the second one they were 19 and still reserves, but catched up, in the 3rd they are main 11 on 7* avg, and i spent on them half of the tokens i'd have done by PT'ing them. Scouts from list held their position warm waiting for them to be ready, and as scouts, now that they got down on 6* or 5*, they replaced the youngsters into being benchers. Pretty handy :P

Might write a more complete and real guid in the future, if you might find some good stuff from this mixed **** xD
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 07-27-2013 at 12:05 AM.

MvP gonna be another hard choiche this season. Wayne was just too good with crucial passes, Hutton is on his 4th straight season over 30 goals, and Stark despite being practically useless for the first 10 days had the last ones seeing him rising from the ashes. Kent, on the other side, managed 24 goals as DC. Mhmhmhmhmh....

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

MvP gonna be another hard choiche this season. Wayne was just too good with crucial passes, Hutton is on his 4th straight season over 30 goals, and Stark despite being practically useless for the first 10 days had the last ones seeing him rising from the ashes. Kent, on the other side, managed 24 goals as DC. Mhmhmhmhmh....
    Please tell me that DC is a free kick taker....

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Please tell me that DC is a free kick taker....
    Yeah but only on left side. For the right i had my MC, and anyways half of his goals were getting in from the defence on counters, FKs, CKs, and overall crosses.

Cage FC: 2nd in the league on GD - not even bothered with final match, it's done. I'd have to score 8 or more without conceding and hope the leader doesn't score any, and he has the easier match. So that's that. BUT ... Cage FC have won the CL! wooohooo. Beating the team who lie in 6th in the same league 3-1 in the final. Fell behind after just 5mins! but no panic or changes, I knew I had the form right, and it wasn't long before it was level, and remained 1-1 at HT. 2 quick changes and a slight formation change and it was 2-1 shortly after. It was all one-way traffic from there on, surprised we only managed one more before end.

thecageyones at level 3, similar story, 2nd in the league with a game to spare, but they also won their CL finale They're going to find it very tough next season when the players drop stars. No token team, and the token kitty is now dry. Can't even bid and the transfer market has some tasties with level 4 drop outs coming in. Going to hold off and use the winnings beginning of next season to grab a few bargains.
    July Fourth likes this.

Dreamer
    Yet another thrilling champions league final draw in 120 minutes and we won on penalty, again Too bad I wasn't present, could have finished it in 90 minutes/120 minutes

Plus I have won 3/3 of league games with 0 rewards After CL final this morning, won 6-2 against #2 SANSINDO. Tomorrow, we are visting the old-new #2 team Lam FC with the aim of finishing the season 26-0-0

bonus: Last season's CL
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-27-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    casper™ and ppturano like this.

If I didn't made the Champions League, I will quit the game...

**** KAMPUNG F.C!!!

Another thing that I wouldn't made the CL this season is that I'm sitting in 5th, but no worry because Palace FC will be beaten by haze club 90, while I beat Areiy FC. Hopefully Troll Mourinho doesn't do all sorts of rubbish today...

To qualify AEPRE FC must win the match aganist Areiy FC, while Kampung F.C lost to F.C Footbal or Palace FC lost to haze club 90.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-27-2013 at 01:58 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Breaking NEWS - Clear out at Perfect Tactics
    Perfect Tactics are falling apart... No CL win in 2 seasons and no cup win in 8 seasons. The manager is clearly very unhappy with most of his players and will be selling most of his star players next season.

Crazy? Not at all, it seems as though some of our star players have been seriously under performing this season and it ultimately cost us the CL. With so many low ratings across the board, we may have to invest in new players to PT. Most of our players are getting old and it will cost far too much to PT them back to 7*.

We are starting with our midfield. I think it's time to say bye to Silly and Zenzizenzike. They have been getting far too many yellow cards for our liking and get too many low ratings in matches.

In goal, long serving Luigi De Mafia will be thrown out of the squad after failing to prove himself worthy of having a special ability! What a useless goalkeeper, constant failures and doesn't even save that many 1 vs 1 shots... I think he's only made 1 save from that position.

In defence, Xander Van der Zande will be gone unfortunately. We trained him up to 7* as well as give him a special ability but his string of low ratings cost us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have this season's average ratings for each player. The mobile app tells you this on the stats page so it's pretty useful to see who has been consistently crap or good

• De Mafia (GK) - 6.7
    • Van der Zande (DEF) - 6.8
    • Magill (DEF) - 7.4
    • Vittalone (DEF) - 7.3
    • Warmwater (DEF) - 7.0
    • Hardy (DEF/DM) - 7.0
    • Silly (MID) - 6.8
    • Zenzizenzike (MID) - 6.5
    • Nascimento (AM/ST) - 7.5
    • Petersen (AM) - 8.0
    • Pistov (ST) - 7.4
    • Shlimazl (ST) - 7.5
    • Goff (DEF) - 6.6
    • Poncet (MID) - 6.6

As you can see, the players highlighted in red are the players who have been seriously under performing this season! They have cost us the match and that cannot happen next season! All players in red will not be in the first team!!
    Can You tell me please, what app are You using to make the stats of the players?

EDIT: Forget it. You're talking about the app of the game.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Can You tell me please, what app are You using to make the stats of the players?

EDIT: Forget it. You're talking about the app of the game.
    yeap. android/ios apps let you see the average ratings