Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I just take the full 600K.
    Thanks ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Might seen a bad idea initially, but when you consider the long term this might actually be worth buying, just like getting a player from your youth academy really.

41/110/104... notice the strange hard cardio result, higher than the hard match practice.

Target 7* AML/ML, SA TBA.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That's me done, very disappointing these transfer gens, so have raided scout list!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    That's me done, very disappointing these transfer gens, so have raided scout list!
    I didn't get a single 18 year old on my list... when do the auctions refresh again?

Oh, and back to the original topic:

What Level are you playing at now? 2

What are your ambitions? League title, for now just see how Cup and Champions League go. Cup has drawn a stronger, level 3 opponent with a really strange squad:

My Champions League Group looks winnable (I'm highest quality by 2). No one from my Season 1 League is in there which is a big shame. I'm the 2nd highest quality in the tournament to a player who tanked last season as it shows they won the Champions League. They have 20.1 quality to my 17.7.

How many Tokens you got? 187, planning to farm throughout the season, I'm considering buying some too.

How much Money you got? $1.35M. This may increase if I manage to sell young midfielder Laurent Yanz, who has no place in my squad due to his position. I'm hoping he attracts a bidding war.

Who are you buying/selling? Laurent Yanz and a couple of reserves. Planning to strengthen midfield with an ML, MR, DMC and the defence with a DC or DR. GK may need an addition to add strength in depth. AMC role is good for another 3 seasons (including this) and ST is low priority for now.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Thanks ...
    I always go with the option that gets me the most money in the long run. So I would go with the 2 week option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    I didn't get a single 18 year old on my list... when do the auctions refresh again?

Oh, and back to the original topic:

What Level are you playing at now? 2

What are your ambitions? League title, for now just see how Cup and Champions League go. Cup has drawn a stronger, level 3 opponent with a really strange squad:

My Champions League Group looks winnable (I'm highest quality by 2). No one from my Season 1 League is in there which is a big shame. I'm the 2nd highest quality in the tournament to a player who tanked last season as it shows they won the Champions League. They have 20.1 quality to my 17.7.

How many Tokens you got? 187, planning to farm throughout the season, I'm considering buying some too.

How much Money you got? $1.35M. This may increase if I manage to sell young midfielder Laurent Yanz, who has no place in my squad due to his position. I'm hoping he attracts a bidding war.

Who are you buying/selling? Laurent Yanz and a couple of reserves. Planning to strengthen midfield with an ML, MR, DMC and the defence with a DC or DR. GK may need an addition to add strength in depth. AMC role is good for another 3 seasons (including this) and ST is low priority for now.
    Looks like your cup opponent is an abandoned team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Started the day with hopes to buy my first scout. turns out I bid for two good young players almost there to scout level. lost one auction due to the fact the touch stopped working on my mobile app :@(i had wet hands)
    second one i won, 6 pts away from becoming scout, 23 years of age with SA, and i have 4 tokens more than what i would have left if i bought a scout so its going as a pretty much OK day for me

Apprentice
    Bought 6 players with 10 tokens

five 5* and one 4*

hurray
    Tom Millson likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    Bought 6 players with 10 tokens

five 5* and one 4*

hurray
    awesome! i wish i was that lucky
    Black Hawks likes this.

FCB
    My Champions League Opponents ratings table ... looks like I can make it as I am the highest quality team ...

Tom Millson likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013