Page 14 of 224 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Introducing AEPRE 35T
    AEPRE FC have made an agreement with the Top Eleven 35T League that they will be returning this season under the new name "AEPRE 35T".

After last season's entry "AEPRE FC B" has been a complete failure, for poor token management strategies, lack of time working on the team and home matches scheduled in the morning. That results in the manager decided to leave the 35T league and enjoy the glory with the main team alone. Now that the manager's decision have been made to return, the manager says "This will be another history for AEPRE FC as they will fight aganist the rest of the league full of active users and take it all".

The Malaysian team, with a very great potential will be the one to watch in the league. For the time issues, they have been sorted out as the Royal Rumble Cup match aganist a robot team Utter A.C. will be played home at 15:09, the second leg. Another advantage is that the school is closed, allowing the manager to spend more time working on the team, but the exam is in the first week. As July Fourth says that real life event should come first, and with average exam results last term, he will have to focus more on the exam so he will have less time on T11 with both teams, and no time to buy tokens for the main AEPRE FC. The manager says "We'll try our best to get as much tokens as possible for the new team. For the 35T team, we'll try our best to win the league."

With AEPRE 35T, they have shortlisted 3 players on the transfer market, they are two 5* players and a 4* player. Without token buying, can AEPRE 35T take it all? We'll find out!
    July Fourth and CarlTaut like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    awesome! i wish i was that lucky
    my 2nd acc wasn't as lucky.

got four great and young players with 6 tokens; but lost few more auction, wasting 9 tokens there
    overall four players for 15 tokens zzz...

DAMN... Just LOST 20T, bidding on a player (one of the 5* Nordeus Gens)... KO 19, Computer Froze...

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    DAMN... Just LOST 20T, bidding on a player (one of the 5* Nordeus Gens)... KO 19, Computer Froze...

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
    Unlucky...

At my 35T team, I saw a random guy from level 3 wanting 5* player (3* in their point of view) and drained 6 tokens from my team. So 29 tokens allocations left, 0 tokens available.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
    what OS u used?
    I also found out that top 11 server is having hard time, easily disconnected sometimes @@

FCB
    I just spent 15 to 20 minutes and checked my all CUP opponents and noticed that only 3 L3 managers, 12 L6 managers, 4 L7 managers, many L5 managers and few L4 managers ...

My 1st CUP match with L4 manager ....

Only 3 L3 managers in level 3 cup .... Damn Nordeus ...
    Last edited by FCB; 06-30-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    what OS u used?
    I also found out that top 11 server is having hard time, easily disconnected sometimes @@
    Windows 7, only the 4th ever BSOD in 4 years I've had this laptop.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Unlucky...

At my 35T team, I saw a random guy from level 3 wanting 5* player (3* in their point of view) and drained 6 tokens from my team. So 29 tokens allocations left, 0 tokens available.
    Jesus... That's the trouble with the lower levels, full of noobs that probably bid on anything. He could get 5* in their point of view easily on that server.

Jesus... That's the trouble with the lower levels, full of noobs that probably bid on anything. He could get 5* in their point of view easily on that server.
    Yeah, he have a very decent team, and wanting 3* player? Are they trying to show their rich?

I think they're using the FUT-bidding style...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Yeah, he have a very decent team, and wanting 3* player? Are they trying to show their rich?

I think they're using the FUT-bidding style...
    I hate FUT, I stopped spending money on that to concerntrate on TE.