Page 109 of 224 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The FB Friends bug has finally fixed itself so it seems and now I can provide you with the latest table involving Perfect Tactics...

dv8r could have a bit of a job on his hands when he gets back from holiday at the weekend coming if he is going to win the league this season, but its mainly the fact that his players will now be on low morale plus maybe 1 or 2 injuries that caused the 2 losses and his unbeaten league streak ended at 175 games.

Petersen (not surprisingly) is still the top scorer with 18 goals from 17 games as of now.

Hah, I was "checking" him up earlier today. He could end up winning the league, since neither "Abu Ali FC" or "Lion FC" are nearly that "good" as Per.tactics.... I think I could beat them myself
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hah, I was "checking" him up earlier today. He could end up winning the league, since neither "Abu Ali FC" or "Lion FC" are nearly that "good" as Per.tactics.... I think I could beat them myself
    It's certainly made things more interesting in his league though.... not running away with it with a 26-0-0 this time and when he comes back he finds himself around 6 points behind with half the season gone. I think it could be interesting to see if he can turn it around and win the league. He may not win it if "Abu Ali FC" turn out to be his version of DFC Unill... A rubbish team back in my L9 league that won the title despite having a crap team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Seems like Dynamo SWAG will be joining The Balkan Boyz, FC Köln, Orchard Utd, Fenerbahce and the last season winners FC Ovech on the spectator seat this season as well..... Last season they got eliminated in the CL playoffs - not they got eliminated in the CUP playoffs

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Strange results continue for FC Kneipenkick. In the league I lost today 0-5 at home against the league leader,
    while later I drew 2-2 away in the cup against a higher league team and reached the next round since the first leg ended 1-0 for Kneipenkick.
    The CL campaign is dissapointing. Lots of rubbisch teams, counter formations don't work. First time I am out in the group stage.

I lost the fun for the game and let all things run on auto-mode. Never watch matches, sell players at good offers.
    Ljepoje and aiureah like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

a great form of my CD Reclari that's his 5th man of the match in a competitive match in a row, vive the captain

FC MV Goal 1-2 Palaiseau

cup2_zpsad4343a7.png Photo by huyetchumaton | Photobucket
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Seems like Dynamo SWAG will be joining The Balkan Boyz, FC Köln, Orchard Utd, Fenerbahce and the last season winners FC Ovech on the spectator seat this season as well..... Last season they got eliminated in the CL playoffs - not they got eliminated in the CUP playoffs

I'm sorry to say but your friend is a noob. WHy the heck keep running the same formation over and over when it has so many flaws. It's not even the first time, rather 2-3 seasons. A few tweaks would have given him the qualification. Not very far from alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Strange results continue for FC Kneipenkick. In the league I lost today 0-5 at home against the league leader,
    while later I drew 2-2 away in the cup against a higher league team and reached the next round since the first leg ended 1-0 for Kneipenkick.
    The CL campaign is dissapointing. Lots of rubbisch teams, counter formations don't work. First time I am out in the group stage.

I lost the fun for the game and let all things run on auto-mode. Never watch matches, sell players at good offers.

Well you're not alone mate, many of us are experiencing differences and similaritie, despite Q-advantage or being on the old resp. new servers.

Just don't quit, wait it out and hopefully next season will be better. Tanking is a solution as well.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I'm sorry to say but your friend is a noob. WHy the heck keep running the same formation over and over when it has so many flaws. It's not even the first time, rather 2-3 seasons. A few tweaks would have given him the qualification. Not very far from alex.

LOL! I believe he has been using the same formation/modul and same line-up since day 1 of season/lvl 1 ... It's probably because he "believes" this is the right formation, and if I'm not mistaken - Grasshopper Club Zürich is using (or used) the same formation for a couple of seasons. That's his "favourite" club.

Same goes for FC Madrid (4-4-2 N diamond), Fenerbahce (4-5-1V), FC Köln (4-3-1-2) and Orchard Utd (4-2-2-2 hex). Some teams seem to "relay" on a formation, simple as that.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Day 11.

LEAGUE: Round 9. LONDON CITY (85.9) v FERNANDO FC (81.4)

Result: LONDON 2-2 FERNANDO
    Goals: Dixon 4, Wilkinson 13, Cavkov 15, Cavkov 35
    M.o.M: Wayne Dixon

We made a blistering start with Wayne Dixon putting us ahead after just four minutes. Within ten minutes we had doubled our lead when Dixon set up strike partner Jacob Wilkinson. But the two goal lead last just a few seconds until Fredrik Cavkov reduced the gap. Ten minutes before the break, Cavkov forced an equaliser. There was no further scoring and we had to settle for one point. Tomorrow we play away against FC Manchester, the first ever in-game friend that I had (on day 1 of my T11 experience), 11 months ago.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo (Andersson), Santos, Duggan, Daniels, Wilkinson, Dixon.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Will be wearing a black tie tomorrow as we are out of the cup!
    ndre likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4