Page 134 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

AEPRE FC got some good news, and some bad news...

AEPRE FC RECEIVES TEAM PURCHASE OFFER
    In the morning of today, AEPRE FC's current president, David Saunders have received a team purchase offers from Ferrer Nadal, a Spanish businessman who has recently been sacked as a manager from a sister team, AORDP FC for lack of progress in a team. Nadal says "My family owns a fashion company where they seems to be grossing a lot recently, I think that this investment will be useful and enables AEPRE FC to progress through the season and hope for the League and CL title." The document features an offer for a bank loan of some amount of money, and some amount of tokens. In fact, AEPRE FC have been lack of tokens so far during this season, plus the harder transfer market where they features several bidding wars everywhere, also the fact that AEPRE FC is currently facing a scout buyer in their league. The negotiations is still in progress, but we will find out what's happening.

FORMER AEPRE FC STAR BALICEVIC DIED FROM AUTO ACCIDENT
    The biggest tragedy have happened in AEPRE FC as their former star player Zlatan Balicevic have passed away at the age of 37. The police have investigated the ruins of his Ferrari, which crashed into the intersection in the city of Shanghai where he is away for holiday. The Swedish have been found dead inside the Ferrari. The CCTV have been recorded and Balicevic seems to be driving over the speed limit, he can't brake when the red lights comes out and crashed into the other cars travelling. The police have investigated that he must be drunk, after the police managed to find bottles of beers at the back, and also the portable TV screen tuned on the AEPRE TV should be another cause. His girlfriend Elin who is the key player of AEPRE FC Womens have been slightly injured, and she was declared safe by the medical team. One of the staff, Ben Horsefield will be travelling to Shanghai to receives the remain of Zlatan back home to the city of Malmo. This happened just 30 minutes after AEPRE FC gets into the quarterfinals of the CL after beating VC Hai Phong FC with the score of 6-2.
    tongly45 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Huh, we are waiting for the CL game, we really hope it will better then last season but all what we can do it to wait, the game will start from 2-2 (away for us).....

A town called Lanark in the Land of Scots! Freeeeeeedom!
    My story so far... Just joined the game mid-way through last season after my mates had all been inviting me. Was given the only bot team left in their league, sitting 3rd bottom and 10 points from promotion with 10 games left. Did my best to improve them team and make a last ditch push for promotion but failed. Watched 3 of my mates go up as well which was pretty gutting!

Anyway started this season as easily the best team in my league. Currently sitting top with 13-1-0 and +63 gd haha. Meant I had a tough cup draw though. Still L1 and playing L3-4 teams all the way through. Made it through Quals and Playoffs but went out first knockout round. First leg was the first game I'd ever missed, accidentally left my reserve team in, who weren't just worse but also had low condition and I lost 3-0. Was so annoyed! Reckon I'd have made it through the tie if I hadn't messed up, but oh well. Basically just waiting it out til next season now, not much left to play for this season. Got 1.8M in the bank and 92 tokens (I don't buy but ordered a mug from Vistaprint to give me a start haha), if I keep letting them build til next season that'll give me plenty to work with to improve my team. Got a few good young players I'm enjoying training up as well, although it's hard without the booster vids for rest packs. If they get re-installed on my account it'll make my game a lot more fun!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

very important breaking news:

A few minutes ago there was a very important meeting, at this meeting the company administrator has set the new project of our team:

We have analyzed the 5 previous seasons and the current one, and it was noted that our team has won a lot trophies in the League and Champions League, but won only twice the Cup.

Today we qualified, we will play the quarter-finals of the Champions League, our project in current season is to win the league and the Champions League!

But next season will be played in the month of August, August is a vacation month. We will use the month of August to plan the future of our team and to lay the foundations of the team of the future.

In the next season we will do much PT, but it does not matter if we win titles in August, it is important to use the month of August to build a very strong team capable of winning the cup more times in the following months.

Was also analyzed current squad of our team, the result of this analysis is that we need two new players: two players who play on the wings. The Sports Director of our club was given an unlimited budget to buy a DML / ML / AML and a DMR / MR / AMR. Purchases can be made either in this season, both in the next season. It does not matter the precise role of the player, because they will be trained to play a triple role and will be assigned their a ability
    Ljepoje likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

My players miss chance after chance.
    WTF
    No goals, no victory.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Addicted
    yesterday's league match:

Now I am 14-0-0 and he is 11-1-2, with a 8 points lead now I have good chances to finally win a league again.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

LEAGUE ROUND 15 - WINS KEEP ON COMING

July Fourth 3-0 Satoraljaujely

July Fourth 124.8 dandelion - Satoraljaujely 118.4 3N-5-2 flat

We can be more than pleased with this win... especially Satoraljaujely were a lot better in this game compared to 2 weeks ago when we beat them 5-0, we were on the front foot early on but nothing would go for us and then Satoraljaujely had a couple of chances with long shots and corners, but out of knowhere we got the break through from Stuart from distance and that gave us the early lead after HT, after the restart Pietropaolo won us an early corner for Stuart to cross in and Pietropaolo headered it in for 2-0. Satoraljaujely soon afterwards had their best chance to score when Cvetkovic's free kick was saved over the bar and the corner came in to a dangerous area and Hogan headed it away, A few more chances kept coming for Satoraljaujely but Hogan was on top to deal with it each time, A late goal came for us to seal the win on 83 minutes when Papaleo broke clear of the Satoraljaujely defence and passed to Childs for a tap in for 3-0.

Goals: Stuart (40) Pietropaolo (47) Childs (83) MOTM: Hogan.

Team Talk: This is an important win for us this season and although I felt we deserved to win this game our opponents Satoraljaujely perhaps deserved a goal in this match as they played quite well. We are still 3 points ahead of NAMO UNITED because today they get a free win because they play against abandoned RukThai later on this evening.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Its been a really poor season, after being dumped out of CL at group stage and Cup comps a few days ago, its just the league to go for, we are top by 6 although 2nd place drew today so it could be 8 by tonight.

I have lost energy for the game at the moment as winning the league at lower levels is a a bit easy ( I will now fall flat on my face for saying that), wiining a cup is so much more exciting , moving through the stages, but got it all wrong this season and being shafted by two teams from same country lol. last year it was exciting getting to the CL final where you can read all about it down below and on LEDDY FC news where a twisted and bizarre world awaits with the goings on of this South coast club.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Its been a really poor season, after being dumped out of CL at group stage and Cup comps a few days ago, its just the league to go for, we are top by 6 although 2nd place drew today so it could be 8 by tonight.

I have lost energy for the game at the moment as winning the league at lower levels is a a bit easy ( I will now fall flat on my face for saying that), wiining a cup is so much more exciting , moving through the stages, but got it all wrong this season and being shafted by two teams from same country lol. last year it was exciting getting to the CL final where you can read all about it down below and on LEDDY FC news where a twisted and bizarre world awaits with the goings on of this South coast club.
    Your right about the easy difficulty of winning leagues at low levels of T11, unless you draw another highly active team or scout buyer then you should be winning the league with a 5* squad without too many problems.
    leddy likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

easy 4-0 win at home in league using all my reserves with the champions league in mind later today. another home game with a 4-0 advantage from the away tie, some of my strongest players will play tonight some on the bench .
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer