Page 159 of 224 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Dandelion, Mixed passing and Mixed focus.
    Thank you July ...but Dandelion means this one 3n-1-3w-1-2
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Thank you July ...but Dandelion means this one 3n-1-3w-1-2
    Yeah.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Any suggestion to beat this formation ... orders also helps

4-3-1-2 narrow

---ST---ST---
    -----AMC-----
    --MC-MC-MC--
    ---------------
    DL-DC---DC-DR
    3N-5-2v

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

we no need to change formation over lower quality team, today, i play Narrow diamond againt Wide diamond.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Season 42-rebaz-report.jpg

LEAGUE ROUND 20

Rebaz FC 1-4 Reddeviljohn

Rebaz FC 73.1 4-1-2-1-2ND Reddeviljohn 86.1 3N-1-4-2 then 52mins 3N-4-1-2

The first goal arrives on 6mins after a blistering strike from the returning Di Gennero from injury, on 34mins Da Cunha crashes his shot against the underside of the bar to make it 0-2 for the half time lead, at the start of the second half Velazquez replaces Di Gennero, on 49mins Hervias crashed one in from 30 meters and surely all over now, on 52mins Burbur replaces Zouma, so that will mean Summers dropping into the back line and Tataj replacing Da Cunha, on 73mins Hervias show the yellow card for tripping the attacker who cannot continue and Mariya scores direct from the resulting free kick and they make their sub straight after, on 84mins Crutchlow scores direct from a free kick.

Goals: Di Gennero (6), Da Cunha (34), Hervias (49), Crutchlow (84) MOTM: Da Cunha

Team Talk: Well, not much of a match to report as a totally one sided match and we now have our 20th straight victory in the league.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Trolololololololo Trololololololololo Trolololololololololololoooloooool!!!!
    AEPRE FC 1-0 Borussia Dortmund

This match we supposed to bury them down 10+ goals, but because of bull**** simulation from Troll Mourinho managed it to get in their way. Another bull**** is that my new signing, who is very quality player, gets a 4 rating??? WTF guys! And Rooney have been given DNA of Fernando Torres as well! What the **** is that!!! Are you serious guys? Do you want me to quit? Yeah! I'm going to buy tokens very soon and hopefully you are not going to troll us again!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

This match we supposed to bury them down 10+ goals, but because of bull**** simulation from Troll Mourinho managed it to get in their way. Another bull**** is that my new signing, who is very quality player, gets a 4 rating??? WTF guys! And Rooney have been given DNA of Fernando Torres as well! What the **** is that!!! Are you serious guys? Do you want me to quit? Yeah! I'm going to buy tokens very soon and hopefully you are not going to troll us again!
    at léast. you've won it. screenshot please
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

Lol... At least you won the game but no wonder you only won 1-0, I've seen the opponents formation and they parked the bus. But then again you should of won better because it's illegal because of only having 3 players in the opponents half of the pitch.

Can anyone suggest how to against this formation,

--------ST--------
    -AML--AMC--AMR-
    ----MC----MC---- "we have same quality"
    ------------------
    -DL--DC--DC--DR- how to call this formation?
    and order too will be nice
    July fourth maybe .. Thanks.

LEAGUE ROUND 20 - JULY FOURTH MEAN BUSINESS

July Fourth 6-0 FC Nekopnem si

July Fourth 125.2 3N-4-1-2 - FC Nekopnem si 109.8 4-4-2 classic

Don't be fooled by our opponents overall quality they were 4th in the league before this game and we knew we had a job on our hands after drawing 0-0 against a team that played 4-4-2 yesterday, Today we were ready and prepared in everyway possible since it was our only game today, Michu hit the ground running and ran past the defence minutes after kick-off and curled it past the keeper and we got the early lead, we continued to boss this game to the finish... N'Late had a chance to equalise and Michu fired another over the bar and Pietropaolo had couple of shots blocked, Miku eventually made it 2-0 from 30 meters and that ment we were 2up at HT, We started the second half the same way we finished the first half immediately we made it 3-0 through Diamond beating the defence and taking it round the keeper, We had to wait until 66 minutes before Mikus strike on goal was too powerful for their keeper to keep it our and a Michu corner shortly afterwards found Pietropaolo to header in, Just as the game was closing out a moment of skill and brilliance from Diamond going alone against a defender and the keeper seen him shoot towards goal and find the top corner for a convincing win for July Fourth.

Goals: Michu (5) Miku (36,66) Diamond (47,84) Pietropaolo (67) MOTM: Pietropaolo.

Team Talk: NAMO UNITED won earlier 2-1 and spent the last 3 hours as the league leaders before we came up with a response like this and this result here helps us in a big way in the GD situation as now we are +8 better than NAMO UNITED as well as 2 points. Tomorrow is a must win game against FK Tirana away as NAMO UNITED get a "Free Win" tomorrow due to match fixing.
    reddeviljohn, dv8r and ppturano like this.