Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

Great job, well done finally got the converted trophy I think it will change next season so just in time. Did you get chance to watch the matches?
    leddy likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Great job, well done finally got the converted trophy I think it will change next season so just in time. Did you get chance to watch the matches?
    Cheers mate, How is it changing next season ??? yes I did watch them, Mrs Dingle knew it was important lol..The final was full of missed chances for both but I think my formation payed off against his better team on paper. I think he must feel like I did two seasons ago when I went in as the fave on paper....but hey ho lol.

*reuters* leddy fc news-cl-trophy.jpg
    Last edited by leddy; 08-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Congratz with the CL title
    leddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    How is it changing next season ???
    Nordeus said last month when they introduced the new look trophy's that they would change them & not stick with the same ones, so I was thinking every 2 or three seasons.
    leddy likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

This is how AEPRE FC will start the Norma Stitz trophy aganist Capelli Tigers today
    GK Schwarzer,
    DL Lamb, DC Kovacevic DC Sretkovic, DR Terry
    MC Andersson, MC Coba, MC Salas
    AML Bale, AMR Petersen
    ST Lukaku
    leddy likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEDDY TV NEWS

LEDDY FC would like to thank everyone for the congraz on last nights truimph , R Plant who went off injured last night will be out for 17 days FFS.

Talking about the Knobs eleven team that played earlier in the season with the late "Helmet Cheese at the helm, we think that Wolf FC should sign Norwich's Ricky van Wolfswinkel for their team next season.

The team has landed back at London Heathrow after changing flights at Shipol Airport in Amsterdam and spending two hours in their fave city even if they lost their first CL final there. They met up with ex striker G.Hurst who now lives there to share in the win. Hurst said" I am over joyed for the teams win, this side did something our squad couldn't manage, I live in The Netherlands now and often drive past The Amsterdam arena made famous for our final, I often go and see Ajax who I have always had a fondness for since the days of Cruyff. lets hope they can rise again to be a super power of European Football but its LEDDY FC's time now and need to win another to be considered a great side along the likes of Benfica,Ajax, Madrid, Forest and United etc."

The team are on the coach down to the south coast for tonights last match and celebrations, tomorrow the trophies will be paraded around the town .
    Last edited by leddy; 08-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

LEDDY FC NEWS

The final game of the season was won 5-1 against Zaltbommel, the league and CL trophies were paraded at the end of the game and the statue of Norma Stitz was unveiled before the start of the match.

Kudos to Galatasary for taking the only points of the season off us and also to T.Peeraer who again won the golden boot for most goals and Ritchie Blackmore for assists.

Willie Hat and Dingle twat made speeches and the fans were in fantasy land.

The open bus tour of the town starts at 4 pm tomorrow from the stadium and heads to the town hall for 6pm.

Norma statue
    *reuters* leddy fc news-norma.jpg

Final league table
    *reuters* leddy fc news-final-league-season-4.jpg
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A great season... Love Norma's statue! rofl
    leddy likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LEDDY TV NEWS

Thoughts for the coming season "Dingle" said, we achieved what we wanted last season, its much the same, we will not take the cup seriously and play some reserves and carry on and do as well as we can in the league and CL. We might tank the season though, see how we feel."

After the cup game this afternoon the team board the open top bus for the parade.

LEDDY FC have two young players from the YOUFFFF academy today, but more bizzarely we had a 34 year MR player in our res this morning , not sure why or how he got there ??????

YOUFF academy player Jordan Farren with only 2 stars will play in the cup match today...TWAT said, its good to throw them in the deep end, I shall see if he sinks or swims"
    Last edited by leddy; 08-25-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

LEDDY FC have been drawn in group D of CL against Uruguay,spain and italian teams, we are 2nd seeded in terms of quality.

TWAT, we aim to work with what we have this season if we can, we have no expectations this season, we will make this a season of transition (but hey you know what its like once we get going , the competitive animal comes out)"
    Last edited by leddy; 08-25-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast