Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

Dont sell the 2 * players and just keep putting them on hard training and get them injured... I don't think there
    will be more than 6 injuries allowed... atleast this will help reduce the number of first team players getting
    injured...

Im gonna try this .. anyone think its a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Just to note, I think there are more injuries in football than we generally realise - especially in training

However, the rate of injuries in matches is a bit silly. I've played hard tackling twice in my last ten games and both times I took out three of the opposition's players. That is something you rarely see in a proper game
    And rarely a player sent off

Yet another injury for me tonight - just as one person recovered, another gets injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ubaid View Post
    Dont sell the 2 * players and just keep putting them on hard training and get them injured... I don't think there
    will be more than 6 injuries allowed... atleast this will help reduce the number of first team players getting
    injured...

Im gonna try this .. anyone think its a good idea?
    There is an injury limt within the game, so that might work. I had noticed in previous seasons that when I had more than 5 injuries I could virtually kill the rest of the team in training but nobody would get injured

I haven't tried it again since though, hard enough fighting the other game engine quirks!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes10 View Post
    And rarely a player sent off

Yet another injury for me tonight - just as one person recovered, another gets injured.
    That's also true

But then I don't see many red cards in the game , so I don't take issue with their frequency
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    "The mean overall exposure to football during the full season was 254 hours with 213 training hours and 41 match hours[FONT=sans-serif]"

Compare T11: max of roughly 84 match hours per season, and, with 1 full training session per day, 46.67 hours of training (assuming the time of training is equivalent to the time between training availability).

So comparatively, we should have about twice as many match injuries (84 hours in T11 vs 41 match hours IRL) and somewhere between 20% and 40% of the IRL training injury rate (IF we accept the training time assumption above)
    Your first mistake here is comparing a mean to a MAX.

Second, the values stated for Match hours (on the study) are a mean per player, not per team. If you do a quick math, Premier league has 38 league matches per team, i believe, considering 1.5 hours per match would give you 57 match hours, league alone. The study also represents top European Clubs, so you'd have to add CL and Cup games, at least (there are other competitions that add up to the statistics)

Compare T11 28 day season, which is compressed into roughly 9% of the time.
    Thus a severe injury in T11 (>28 days IRL, would be ~ 3 days) and you should expect 7 of those per season (8 * (22/25)) and on average each and every player on your squad should miss about 3.5 days out of every season.
    I had 7 you qualify as severe in 5 days, and none of the light ones. Maybe an exception ?!? (i always play on normal, full condition players)

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my experience!

I noticed this last couple of months that if you have to many tokens and do not use them, you will have injuries!

If you heal your key players the other key players will have injuries!

And yes i do agree there must be some kind of hard coded lines to get you into buying more tokens! I for myself will stop spending money until they address these money milking tactics!
    FlyingV likes this.

Oh! I just had three injuries in the same match! And four injuries today! And they were my key players.

Im not buying the hook this time!

De mo ti va ted!

same to me day 5 and had 9 injuries and 4 still injured and all my main players between 3-4 days left on them all. I get 2 per day or 3 at times its just so over done and i think i wont play if i get anymore as its just stupid and stops me from bidding on [players as i keep using to heal. players like me that wont pay that much will walk away when we realise we are being fleeced and then when the main players realise there aint no one to play against they will leaver also.

my alt account has 4 mcs out of 4 available injured in 2 matches today. All of them 6 days. Good going nordeus.

Dreamer
    Wow!, I guess my friend and I are not the only ones getting hammered with injuries these past 3 days LOL, we combined for 17 injuries in 3 days, only 3 of those via tackles, and we both have fairly young rosters with our average age under 24.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast