Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it

  1. #11
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    i had the same today and to make things worse they had there keeper injured in the 1st minute so they were playing with 10 men as manager was not present and no sub was used and i lost 4-2 at home even though i had 71% possession

  2. #12
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502
    just played a CL-game against a team with avg 46. My average? 53.
    Both used 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. I was home team

    He won 4-0.


    Randomness galore Nordeus... wave bye bye to your once great game you greedy a*ses

  3. #13
    gaz
    gaz is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    birmingham england
    Posts
    27
    try giving them a win bonus...i had a shocking run until then and won 6 games on the spin after to get me promoted last year

  4. #14
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game.

    (seems to be a good answer)
    Raykco likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game.

    (seems to be a good answer)
    You comment is void. Why? Because I've been playing this game for 7-8 seasons now and it has NEVER been as random as it is right now. It's one thing for the unexpected to happen sometimes. A shit team beats a much bigger won and it's ok.

    But look at the results that started to occur when this season started. I've lost to teams much, much MUCH worse than me by 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 and the next game these same teams have been crushed by teams on the same standard.

    Yes, in real football the unexpected DOES happen, but it doesn't happen like this and as often as it's been happening lately in this game. Feel free to re-post what you wrote after Barcelona loses 4-1, 5-0 , 5-1 against Getafe, Fc Copenhagen and Levante
    ParshulXXL likes this.

  6. #16
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    You comment is void. Why? Because I've been playing this game for 7-8 seasons now and it has NEVER been as random as it is right now. It's one thing for the unexpected to happen sometimes. A shit team beats a much bigger won and it's ok.

    But look at the results that started to occur when this season started. I've lost to teams much, much MUCH worse than me by 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 and the next game these same teams have been crushed by teams on the same standard.



    Yes, in real football the unexpected DOES happen, but it doesn't happen like this and as often as it's been happening lately in this game. Feel free to re-post what you wrote after Barcelona loses 4-1, 5-0 , 5-1 against Getafe, Fc Copenhagen and Levante
    Thank you so much for voiding my opinion because it doesn't match yours
    Maranwe, magic3 and Raykco like this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

  7. #17
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    502
    i voided your opinion not because it didn't match mine, but because it was fairly obvious that you have not been playing this game this season.
    Had you done so, you would've known how much things have suddenly changed; how unrealistic and random it has become.

  8. #18
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Had you done so, you would've known how much things have suddenly changed; how unrealistic and random it has become.
    Not necessarily, I have been playing for 7 seasons, I play with 3 teams and closely follow 6 other teams, nothing random about any of them. I have not lost a CL or league game with any of my three teams yet. That's not to say that I disagree that yours and some of the other members are having a "random" beginning of the season but merely saying that it's not across the board. There are others who are having "normal" seasons.
    Raykco likes this.

  9. #19
    Dreamer Keith Gaule's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game.

    (seems to be a good answer)
    Many factors aye, like every other match in reality players suffer broken ankles, toes, legs ... I think not. Factors like 3 players getting injured in simple league matches when the manager has instructed them to tackle light ... aye, just like the real thing.

    Of course we can choose not to play, but when you have put effort into your team, trained them constantly, made sure you had a nicely balanced, well looked after squad, and the game just decides to hit you with injury after injury and silly losses against teams who are not being managed, where their manager never shows and the team look like they have never trained or changed ...

    Yeah, you stick to that ideology.

    There are so many fixes they could make with little effort and keep their customers happy, but nope, they refuse to do the sensible thing. Seems likt N are only interested in your money at times.

  10. #20
    Addicted Phil Scrivener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i voided your opinion not because it didn't match mine, but because it was fairly obvious that you have not been playing this game this season.
    Had you done so, you would've known how much things have suddenly changed; how unrealistic and random it has become.
    nope play ever day nothing random happening
    Raykco likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast