Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it

Addicted

Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it

I'm 54 star average.
    My opponent is a non-manager team with average 42. We both used 4-5-1 tactics. I had 65% possession. i won shots with 17-15. Shot on target I won 11-10.

He wins 5-1.
    5-1!!!

One freekick goal, then the rest were from open play (which means that it wasn't **** goals from corners, freekicks and stuff, but his lousy players actually massacred my team by being far better).

How the hell is this even possible? Are you developers at Nordeus worthless at coding or something? This game was always random but this season you have absolutely killed the game-engine and made this game 99% randomness. Explain to me WHY I should be wasting money on buying tokens for this game when it doesn't matter how many tokens I buy to make my team better, they will still lose games becoz of how lousily you guys coded the game.
    Last edited by hullabaloo; 07-07-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    thon and aiureah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Explain to me WHY I should be wasting money on buying tokens for this game when it doesn't matter how many tokens I buy to make my team better, they will still lose games becoz of how lousily you guys coded the game.
    Simple, don't buy
    magic3 likes this.

Addicted
    hehe I've stopped doing that already. Now I'm strongly thinking about abandoning this game altogether, coz most of my friends who play it have already done so this season.... and without them and with this lousy new random game-engine - no real point in playing on
    thon likes this.

If you have any token stored over 40, convert them in everything possible not being tokens. Also, make a SLIGHT change in tour formation ( go for 4-2-2-2 or 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly) . Your team will revive leaving your mouth open. I had over 100t and for the whole season's start i had absurd results. I'm Q57, 60.2 on main eleven, and fought in cup a 50q opponnent using 5-3-1-1. Not only i lost home 0-2, but he played like having 7 players in my defence.
    In the second leg, i took 100 greens and left 8 t there dying and after i was down 4-2 ( same 5-3-1-1, same ****), i won 4-6 in the end, and since then, the team performed greatly.

I know that many people disagree with some of the things that happen in the game, but why should they delete it? The majority of people play the game for fun and don't get so worked up because they lose. Why should they suffer having the game taken away from them?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    If you have any token stored over 40, convert them in everything possible not being tokens. Also, make a SLIGHT change in tour formation ( go for 4-2-2-2 or 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly) . Your team will revive leaving your mouth open.
    i have 29 tokens left now hehe.
    i will try changing formations now...hopefully it will work better

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i have 29 tokens left now hehe.
    i will try changing formations now...hopefully it will work better
    let me know, i'm interested. i also changed btw back the logo, new one seemed cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    If you have any token stored over 40, convert them in everything possible not being tokens. Also, make a SLIGHT change in tour formation ( go for 4-2-2-2 or 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly) . Your team will revive leaving your mouth open. I had over 100t and for the whole season's start i had absurd results. I'm Q57, 60.2 on main eleven, and fought in cup a 50q opponnent using 5-3-1-1. Not only i lost home 0-2, but he played like having 7 players in my defence.
    In the second leg, i took 100 greens and left 8 t there dying and after i was down 4-2 ( same 5-3-1-1, same ****), i won 4-6 in the end, and since then, the team performed greatly.
    Seriously? What a good tip. I had 300T in my account and my team's performance sucked. Seems like NGE wanna suck my money further more. Greedy Nerdous.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I know that many people disagree with some of the things that happen in the game, but why should they delete it? The majority of people play the game for fun and don't get so worked up because they lose. Why should they suffer having the game taken away from them?

I believe it's people who invest and are not given any back, that feel they "got punk'd" and "betrayed" when results don't go their way. It's like when expectations aren't met or fulfilled - people then to get outrageous and just mad at everyone and everything.
    KoHearts and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Fair enough defeats happen, but I had a great last season, but this season I got a ton of tokens and a ton of money from farming and I signed 4 very good players on the first day (all 5* from transfer market) and I'm now signing my final batch of players (2 scouts from farming), but this season I've had a terrible record, 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats. Terrible for me

Season is picking up but its still unacceptable because I'm playing teams and losing that are 10 - 15 Q below me.
    Wolf FC

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast