Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dumbledor

Thread: Ripped off???

Ripped off???

So since my last visit to these forums I thought I'd do some research on teams from the underdog with no money injections and 1 team with well over £300 spent on it spread out over the course of a few month. My findings may be nothing short of a coincidence but I fear that the problems I face will get dismissed on the grounds of conspiricy to drain more money out of your loyal customers/users.

Now I have several teams all but 1 has had no money spent on them at all.

Now heres the interesting/boring part...

My 6 teams who have had NO money spent on them seem to be doing just fine, rare injuries, good pool of players in the transfer market and wins n losses at a very acceptable level. However these teams aint the problem, far from it actually but they have help identify something fishy going on!

My other team (which has had the money spent on) however seems to be somewhat of a victim to money grabbers! Funnily enough this team seems to be doing the worst ever!!! This team (Gryffindor lvl 10) has suffered from servere injuries game after game, has the worst transfer market, and I can't seem to get past any group stage of the cup or CL n haven't been able to do so for the past 3 seasons.

Injuries obvs can be expected if your away or at home but when you have 2 injuries by the 8th min and another just after half time, its starts to become a joke, especially when everything on the grounds has been "maxed out" except the stadium and seats to avoid these blasted injuries!!

My transfer market for 3 seasons has also been in turmoil.. it's been VERY rare that I've seen a player with 4 stars because a vast majority of the players at any time of the day have all been 3 star players.. obviously not good enough for a 5-6 star team yet my other teams transfer market seems excellent, I have even been able to buy an 18yr old with nearly 6 stars with only my daily token... why isn't it the same all over I wonder??

Cup n the CL haha I cant even through the group stages.. even against a group full of teams significantly lower than mine. I understand you did do something to give the underdogs a chance but the balance is outragiously in their favour and this too has been going on for 3 months!

I find it funny that all this started virtually at the same time and even funnier that this is happening to a team thats had money spent on it yet my others have none of the above problems... I even played 1 of my teams with Gryffindor (lvl 10 Vs lvl 8) and struggled to get 2-0 win.. (goals came last min thanks to a corner n a pen) the possesion was 50/50 as well which shouldn't happen either especially at home!

Anyways I look forward to a reply with an explanation as to why this is happening and if this isn't a money grabbing ploy then I think someone should pull their finger out n fix this ASAP instead of playing stupid find the ball or score the goal games on facebook!!

Anyone else ever experienced this? If so did you raise the issue and was it resolved for you?
    Ljepoje likes this.

I dunno whats worse, £300-/+ is getting dashed up Mr Nordeus' wall or that nobody can shed any light on this subject :-/

Pro
    what levels are your other 5 teams?

England lvl 3
    Robs N*@s lvl 3
    Man U lvl 8
    Big Balls lvl 6
    Pink ladies lvl 7
    Enter ya mom lvl 7

Pro
    ah quite varied then! Im level 8, started out buying tokens from level 1-4 (was only 80 tokens a season) and since then ive not bought any. Maybe I never spent enough to become a target (if your theories are correct) but I haven't noticed any change in markets or injuries.

However from reading the forum ive noticed that injuries and tl seem to vary a lot. I get maybe 3-5 injuries a season and others seem to get double that. My tl is pretty poor with mostly 3* players when others seem to find top end 5*