Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Not spending anymore

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes, too bad they cant make the whole game like the 35T league. Nothing is more fair.

My first post after a 2 week vacation back in Canada to get married.

Same old, same old.
    I thought you had left!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If they made the whole game like the 35T league then T11 would just be completely a different game.
    I believe it would be more fun, but then, without Token buyers, there would be no game at all.

A team always has a bad day, but I do agree the game algorithm is ridiculous and not close to accurate, 3 injuries in one game, that's absurd but it happened to me.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    I believe it would be more fun, but then, without Token buyers, there would be no game at all.
    They can run on ad revenue, I bet they break even and make profit from ad-revenue.
    Wolf FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    Man, but this just makes me puke when someone says this. This game would still exist without token buyers. Dont fool yourself. There are many games out there that are just as good that are free.

We all know that this game was created to make money. That is fact. The issues about incidents that persuade one to spend tokens are still alive and kicking. If Nordeus were to cut back on expenses and advertise the way most other internet websites do, this game could survive without token buyers. Yes, they would not do that, and yes, they would lose a lot of money. But I only argue that they could still run this game without the income from token buyers.

Its not like they put a ton of the income into research and development...that is fact!

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I thought you had left!
    You wish!

Believe me, I did not miss this. I got back two days ago and remembered this site for some reason....even though I tried to play everyday.

I am here to see things through and to try to help change this game for the better. Anyone who thinks otherwise can stuff it. And no, RDJ, I am not talking to you, just anyone in general.
    Last edited by cracicot; 07-19-2013 at 08:04 PM.
    FlyingV likes this.

All Nordeus are doing in terms of updates is spending all their income on getting real team logos which I will never buy and changing some boxes in-game, No real features have been added since this game was launched, just a redesign, the only thing keeping me from leaving this game is that my team is successful with only £10 spent a season, I will never spend more than that on a game that I feel I have lost some motivation for, sometimes I just can't be bothered with it and leave my last formation to play, then sometimes I'm very hyped up about a match.

I believe by Level 12 I will need to spend more than £10 a season just to be partially successful which I will not do, I will go and play another game if it comes to that.
    aiureah likes this.
    Wolf FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    All Nordeus are doing in terms of updates is spending all their income on getting real team logos which I will never buy and changing some boxes in-game, No real features have been added since this game was launched, just a redesign, the only thing keeping me from leaving this game is that my team is successful with only £10 spent a season, I will never spend more than that on a game that I feel I have lost some motivation for, sometimes I just can't be bothered with it and leave my last formation to play, then sometimes I'm very hyped up about a match.

I believe by Level 12 I will need to spend more than £10 a season just to be partially successful which I will not do, I will go and play another game if it comes to that.
    why bother spending anything at all? i quit cold turkey for the past 2 seasons. I spent maybe $20CDN a season, if that. this game is not worth it. They need some serious improvements for me to justify spending again.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    why bother spending anything at all? i quit cold turkey for the past 2 seasons. I spent maybe $20CDN a season, if that. this game is not worth it. They need some serious improvements for me to justify spending again.
    Although I know I'm destined to get bored of this game right now I'm kind of addicted but that addiction is getting thin and I can see myself just liking the game like I like Crazy Taxi (and that is **** after a few minutes).

If we don't see some major updates soon I think people are going to get fed up of this game, I enjoyed the game much more last season, I've been grouped in the easiest Cup draw ever yet I lost to a team that was Level 2 and doesn't even have an active manager.
    Wolf FC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123