Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Not spending anymore

Not spending anymore

What's the point in purchasing tokens to buy strong players when a team with an average quality of 31 gets beaten by a team with an average quality of 24, that too at home with over 60% possession. I'm not spending anymore on this game.
    Yinhung likes this.

Happens to everyone, It's football. I've just played a 1-1 draw against a team 8Q lower than mine and had about 70% possession.
    flatthg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by genaks View Post
    What's the point in purchasing tokens to buy strong players when a team with an average quality of 31 gets beaten by a team with an average quality of 24, that too at home with over 60% possession. I'm not spending anymore on this game.
    The best team doesn't always win.. you can buy all the best players you want and still lose. It's all about using the right tactics
    Der Panzer likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

If I see you might be level 3 or 4 what is the Problem, you lost one game? It's your first post, so you might never look at the strategy site of the game, playing simply one formation the whole time and wonder that you lose this or that game? Couldn't even understand your frustration.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    I don't buy tokens but I would guess that the point is that more times than not, a better quality team wins the game.

Even a good Team lose if they play the wrong tactic, and this game is still a tactic game, so get over it, or let it be.
    Der Panzer likes this.

It's weird if you have 28Q, the other team 20Q and you play with a counter-formation on full morale and stuff and you still get a draw. That's what happened to me.
    Yinhung likes this.

Apprentice
    You may already do this, but check the Q of the starting Eleven .. not the team. This team I played earlier today had 9Q less then mine, but our starting Elevens were pretty similar.
    magic3 likes this.

Rookie
    It's FOOTBALL.
    IRL clubs with low budget and not so good team quality can knock off teams that are stronger.
    Example: Man Utd - CFR Clug 1907. 0-1 at Old Trafford.

If this game was simply quality vs. quality, it would be pretty boring. Formation, tactics, and luck make it more interesting.
    Then you get the occasional wtf? result no matter how hard you try.
    But about not spending any more, I'm sure you'd only continue paying for something you enjoy so maybe playing for free might bring some of the pleasure back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast