Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !

Hey ... before all, casper SHUT UP. You don't know me and overall, you don't know nothing about me or my story. Se before write stupid things, use your head and your mind.
    If I opened this topic, here, after 15 season, is because SOMETHING IS CHANGED! YOU HAVE TO OPEN your eyes maybe. I've always used 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2 and i won almost all league that i have followed. So please, don't tell that i don't know a ****ing nothing about the game because is not.
    Thank you so so much to flattqh, a very nice person who is helping me to understand what formation use with this new system, TOTALLY different from the last.
    I have 26 message because before i was emilstyle but i lost the password of the account and email !
    I'm registered to this forum since my fourth season, about 1 year ago, and i read all the tutorials and guides possible. But now, with this new system, a lot of that stuff doesn't work anymore !
    flatthg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    Hey ... before all, casper SHUT UP. You don't know me and overall, you don't know nothing about me or my story. Se before write stupid things, use your head and your mind.
    If I opened this topic, here, after 15 season, is because SOMETHING IS CHANGED! YOU HAVE TO OPEN your eyes maybe. I've always used 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2 and i won almost all league that i have followed. So please, don't tell that i don't know a ****ing nothing about the game because is not.
    Thank you so so much to flattqh, a very nice person who is helping me to understand what formation use with this new system, TOTALLY different from the last.
    I have 26 message because before i was emilstyle but i lost the password of the account and email !
    I'm registered to this forum since my fourth season, about 1 year ago, and i read all the tutorials and guides possible. But now, with this new system, a lot of that stuff doesn't work anymore !
    If Nordeus make changes and tweaks to the NGE then our job as managers is to try and adapt to these changes. I believe tweaks happen to try and shake things up every so often.
    flatthg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well its definitely "shaken things up." Mission accomplished Nordeus!
    flatthg likes this.

I do wish they stop being greedy and just give us a fair chance.

I'm currently bored in the league, I'm first and clear by around 20 points, I don't even need to manage my team as I just set it to 4-4-1-1 and I win 99.9% of games in the league (I forgot to change formation so I've drew one match, won all the others).

However I got spilled out of the Cup to a team equal to my quality but they forgot to set their rotation to their first team (5 stars, etc) so I played all their 2-3 star yet I lost both legs.

And then I got spilled out of the champions league because OF THE AWAY RULE AGAIN!!!

I only come here just to see whats happening on this forum, I'm quite bored of the game, last week I loved it but now I need a new season so I can get hyped up about transfers and hopefully regain interest in the game! Since I've spent £20 in the game I'd kind of like to stay interested.
    flatthg likes this.
    Wolf FC

Defenetly the RANDOM is governing this game. But this topic has been really use helpful. Last season i spent 100 dollars, and now i have around 700 tokens. But now i know that everything can happen and also if you have best quality and best tactics you can easily lose.
    So i dont' spend more money to power train or do strange other things, and also for scout player. I'll buy just a young 5 star player without special abilities, is the same.
    And i get 4-5-1, because it seems the only formation that work properly in this strange new engine system. That's it.
    flatthg likes this.
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

The good point on 4-5-1V is the options you got if your AML and AMR are also ML and MR you could switch down to 4-1-4-1 and with two simple changes you have access to narrow Diamond (4-1-2-1-2), or down to 4-4-2 classic, which gives you a god Tactic set to play with if things won't work well. I wouldn't say scout players or special ability's are useless. But a good adjustable Setup helps a lot. I can't tell how much injuries I got this Season, but I had to switch quiet often, and even had to buy a set of backup players.

Yeah, they must have tweak this. That is more like when QPR seals the BPL title...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Yes i have amr/mr and aml/ml ... that's nice idea... now this season is gone, i try the last 5 matchs with airplane to see how it work, and from next season i'll try with 4-5-1 V shape.
    You are buddist, and i see you. You are a great person, really, thank you for your time !
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.

26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post

Grow up and after come talk to me. Don't be dumb and open your eyes. How I like sarcastic guys!...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post

Grow up and after come talk to me. Don't be dumb and open your eyes. How I like sarcastic guys!...
    Don't worry, i dont' spend any more time with you, it's pointless. And of course, when a person understand that he is wrong, the only way to win or is right is start to talk about something else or not reply directly and use this stupid stuff. Grow up ? I wish you to are over 16 at least, but thinking about your reply, you are not. Because when a person start to insult someone that doesn't know, really, maybe 16 years is too many. I think 14 could be your age mind. bye

Anyway, this evening i played the airplane and i think that should be good ! 20 shots and 8 on target, win 0-1 with the third in leage.. not bad =D
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.

26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast