Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Rules for success

The proof is there, right infront of you.
    Just go look in everyones trophy room. Look at friends, top players in leuages and cups.
    Top players usually have 1 st leuage och 1 st champions and seldom a cup 1st.
    Average players have a little of everything but mainly cup winners.

I urge you all to go trophy room hunting, and please come back when summun your statistics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    "A long time ago" might be yesterdays news to experienced players. This post is mainly written to new players as there are so many new posts filled with anger and frustration over questionable results. And I belive that is what forum is all about, sharing experiences and hopfully help Nordeus be part of the discussion and develop the game.

When it comes to you, as an experienced player, there is probably not one post that is not pointless, as you know it already.
    So why give new players false information, or information that is skewed to your point of view?

Playmaker and dribbler are useful SAs for the most part, but just because you cant see tangible results like a corner or freekick, doesnt mean that its useless.

Waste some cash on Tokens?!? I want what you have been smoking. I would tell new players the exact opposite - dont waste your cash buying tokens because once you do, you will feel obligated to continue buying tokens for the upkeep of your team because you dont want your money to be wasted, OR, you will get sucked into the token trap of Nor-de-ass, where they cause injuries and allow unwanted friendlies and schedule games close together so you will waste tokens and waste money.

I am all for freedom of speech, but I disagree with people giving out ****ty advice - advice that contradicts many of the posts here.

Rules for success-penalty-shoot-out.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    This is the bull**** I was referring to in the "true or false" thread, its his opinion and he doesn't have any proof that they a useless!
    Rules for success-teams.jpg

Here is one proof of useless penalty stopper

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Ive had such season my self, look at my profile pics...
    My original statment was: "Have you ever seen a player winning all three trophies season after season?"
    Is that season after season?
    No, it is a season.
    what did this post have to do with itayfranko posting that he has a proof that PK stopper is a useless specialty?

Even a world class penalty stopper.

Of cause this is an opinion of mine from 17 seasons of experience. Not the universal truth. But is there any truth here, its a forum based on opinions. And I stick to my opinion.

If you still dont take my word, go buy a penalty stopper

Look at new post

I dont give new players fals information. I give new players part of my 17 seasons of experiences. And if my 17 seasons isnt worth mentioning all this is false.

I am curious, you are very fast responding and frequently posting here. Do you work for Nordeus?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    what did this post have to do with itayfranko posting that he has a proof that PK stopper is a useless specialty?
    Look at pics

Forum is about sharing experiences and opinions. You may choose to ignore or listen to opinion. And obiously you ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So why give new players false information, or information that is skewed to your point of view?

Playmaker and dribbler are useful SAs for the most part, but just because you cant see tangible results like a corner or freekick, doesnt mean that its useless.

Waste some cash on Tokens?!? I want what you have been smoking. I would tell new players the exact opposite - dont waste your cash buying tokens because once you do, you will feel obligated to continue buying tokens for the upkeep of your team because you dont want your money to be wasted, OR, you will get sucked into the token trap of Nor-de-ass, where they cause injuries and allow unwanted friendlies and schedule games close together so you will waste tokens and waste money.

I am all for freedom of speech, but I disagree with people giving out ****ty advice - advice that contradicts many of the posts here.
    When I stated "waste some cash on tockens and make mother Nordeus happy" I was sarcastic. I give advice from my experiences winning it all. As I mentioned there are a lot of frustration around here when players invest a lot and still loose to less skillfull teams. And my opinion is that you win some and you loose some no matter how good your team is. I dont know if it is a ****ty opinion. What I do know that is my opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast