Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Rules for success

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38

    Rules for success

    A few short rules for success:

    Management
    Play with legal formation, use player on right position. Preorganize your subs, penalty takers, corner takers and free kick takers. Formation, you say? There is no perfect formation, play balanced.

    Support your team:
    Waste some cash on tockens (makes mama Nordeus happy) and buy good players or "TANK", remove players with red cards from start 11. Heal injuries on key players only (otherwise this will for sure drain your tockens), moral boost your players and have well rested players on the pitch.

    Support others (Friends)
    Avoid friends on the same level, also make sure your fiends dont have friends on your level. Make your fiends support your games.

    What to buy:
    Useful skills on players: Free kick takers, corner takers (either foot)
    Helpful skills on players: One on one scorer, one on one stopper, shadow striker, arial defence, defencive wall.
    Useless skills on players: Penalty stopper, penalty kick specialist, dribbler, playmaker.

    Still dont win?? Do not get greedy, you´ll never win it all! Have you ever seen a player winning all three trophies season after season? It just wont happen. Mother Nordeus share to us all.

    Good luck!
    abey eiy likes this.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Oh I almost forgot. Are you an experienced player with many trophies? Then, you will sooner or later go on setback after setback no matter how great team you have, as I told you, Nordeus share to us all.
    When this occure this game only eat your money and give nothing in return.

    I am Vagablue, level 17, won it all and lost it.

  3. #3
    Famous Morgan O'Bree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,622
    Overall, a pointless post. Nordeus was able to give these same advices (apart the last part) long time ago. Not that any of these were really useful.
    KoHearts and dv8r like this.

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Useless skills on players: Penalty stopper, penalty kick specialist, dribbler, playmaker.
    what is wrong with penalty stopper, playmaker etc. shouldnt your goal keeper be able to stop penalties?

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    what is wrong with penalty stopper, playmaker etc. shouldnt your goal keeper be able to stop penalties?
    This is the bullshit I was referring to in the "true or false" thread, its his opinion and he doesn't have any proof that they a useless!

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Oh I almost forgot. Are you an experienced player with many trophies? Then, you will sooner or later go on setback after setback no matter how great team you have, as I told you, Nordeus share to us all.
    When this occure this game only eat your money and give nothing in return.

    I am Vagablue, level 17, won it all and lost it.
    So once I have a bad season I should just quit as top 11 will just drain my tokens and I wont win anything?

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    This is the bullshit I was referring to in the "true or false" thread, its his opinion and he doesn't have any proof that they a useless!
    Well, I Do! -
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-football.html

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4
    until now, I have never purchased tokens, and I really enjoy this game without buying tokens :-)
    magic3 likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Overall, a pointless post. Nordeus was able to give these same advices (apart the last part) long time ago. Not that any of these were really useful.
    "A long time ago" might be yesterdays news to experienced players. This post is mainly written to new players as there are so many new posts filled with anger and frustration over questionable results. And I belive that is what forum is all about, sharing experiences and hopfully help Nordeus be part of the discussion and develop the game.

    When it comes to you, as an experienced player, there is probably not one post that is not pointless, as you know it already.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    Ive had such season my self, look at my profile pics...
    My original statment was: "Have you ever seen a player winning all three trophies season after season?"
    Is that season after season?
    No, it is a season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast