Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Rules for success

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Are you a Nordeus representative? Telling us to buy "tockens"
    Dont you feel the sarcasm in "making mama nordeus happy"?

My experience is that best team tend to win most cups and leagues. And the only 2 ways to get great players is to "tank" or to buy tockens. If you have any anther way to build a great team I am glad hearing about it? After all Nordeus is a business, making enough money to hire José Mourinho! Someone is for sure feeding Nordeus. Mourinho doesent come for free thats for sure.

And for the record I am a player nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    This is going downhill quickly!

And I thought Nordeus was created by a trio of guys? Mother Nordeus sounds really shifty :/
    You may be right, but as they take care of us here, they are like our mothers.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Dont you feel the sarcasm in "making mama nordeus happy"?

My experience is that best team tend to win most cups and leagues. And the only 2 ways to get great players is to "tank" or to buy tockens. If you have any anther way to build a great team I am glad hearing about it? After all Nordeus is a business, making enough money to hire José Mourinho! Someone is for sure feeding Nordeus. Mourinho doesent come for free thats for sure.

And for the record I am a player nothing else.
    you can farm tokens. There are people who have earned 500+ tokens in a season from farming..

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have, for the past 5 seasons. They are useless, believe me.. I KNOW and I have seen that they are only useful in penalty shoot outs which rarely happen.
    Exactly, and when it finally comes down to a penalty shoot out and you loose with a "world class" (7 star) penalty stopper,like in the example on the pics. Whats the point having a penalty stopper?

Ok craciot, I give you this: if I where to choose between a penalty shoot stopper or one without any skills at the same price and same amount of tockens, you have my vote.

Basically I dont try to convince anyone but Nordeus. Penalty stopper or one on on stopper? I mean, develop the skills Nordeus. like: line goalkeeper and arial keeper or something like that. Let the skills actually make some difference!

Please enlighten me on how to do this gracefully. Should I just blackmail them? Beat the pulp out of them so they support me?

I thought you didnt care if I had 40 seasons under my belt. It is rather simple actually, 1) choose a lot of friends, the important thing is to find friends that support their own team. 2) when you find friends that is supporting during matches you just support them - and beleive me they will support your team to. Yuo¨¨ou never know when and there are no garantees - but statisticly the more friends you have and support - the greater are the chances that they support you -

I have found great friends here

[QUOTE=cracicot;127003]You ARE giving people false information. I dont care if you had 40 seasons under your belt, when you start giving out information like it was from the bible, then I have to say something. Lets go through this:

To win you have to have a great team with good players - and to have good players there is only two ways what I know about: "Tank" or buy tockens. I know it may not be sportsman like to buy your players but if you like winning trophys - its the way to do it. I dont understand whats false info about that?

I gave you my formula to win trophys in "Rules of success", I am sure people gladly listen to other peoples furmula to.

Vagablue

Pro
    Warning: Sarcastic post.

Fortunately, Nordeus has explained today everything we need to know about special abilities and we don't have to argue or discuss which of the abilities are good or bad. Special Abilities in Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    "A long time ago" might be yesterdays news to experienced players. This post is mainly written to new players as there are so many new posts filled with anger and frustration over questionable results. And I belive that is what forum is all about, sharing experiences and hopfully help Nordeus be part of the discussion and develop the game.

When it comes to you, as an experienced player, there is probably not one post that is not pointless, as you know it already.
    that's exactly why this post is useless. The true marks are basic infos that even the newbie of the case would intuitively already know (don't play with ST instead of GK, don't play with health's bars completely empty, and so on) while the other ones are mere declarations based on nothing, which are there just to puzzle the newbies.

Where is the proof that said SAs are useless and others are not? As for me, they all are useful OR not, there is no such a middle way. They either affect the engine or not, it's not like the engine chooses which one to be made effective. Same goes for the second part where he declares that if you have won much, then you're bound to lose matematically.

Basically, his post is none else than a rant masked as advices, but everyone can say "use an umbrella when it rains, or you'll get soaked". Is there any newbie which will get soaked, even being it the very first rainy day of his life?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234