Page 276 of 339 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

I noticed a high end fast trainer this morning but was just DL with no SA and I have 7* in this position if it had been DL/DC or DR I might have been interested, this is only the 2nd high end fast trainer I have seen this season!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

league round 18

After a lot of thinking about which formation i should use i have chosen 4 3n-5-2 v style with succes

League table

Still undefeated this season

Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Cage FC have won the league, after 18 games. 19pts clear, with only 16pts left to play for. Time to give all the subs some more game time in the league.

CL 2nd leg tomorrow, 3-1 up from the home game. I see already my opponent has brought in some new high level players. His team are now stronger than mine in most areas. That'll be interesting.

Thecageyones and Maiden Utd are still battling for top in their respective leagues, thecageyones continue to win, and win well, but still need to see off the leaders in the second meeting. Maiden are top by a point, the 2-2 draw today would have been a big slip up but luckily the team in 2nd also only managed a draw. Phew!
    Think you may have to re-calculate your position. You say you are 19 pts clear with 8 matches to go. Therefore there are still 24 points available to #2, not 18.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Are you abandoning Balkan Boyz next season?
    No, my intention with B.B is to coach them until the players reach 3* and then I will probably just manage them as a 35T team. All resources will be extracted to B.U.

From what I can tell, some of the lvl8 teams are tanking as well. Seems that the sh*t has reached the fan

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You must of bought and sold at least 100 players this season!
    Yeah, mostly because of the restricted economy. I sell and buy players like every 4th day. But I try to keep those that are playing well and which I can count on at lvl 2.... I will probaly buy another 18yr old by this weekend since some of the the players are getting doing bad on the pitch (5-6 rate and way to expensive to keep).
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Playing against the dreaded 4-4-2 later, got knocked out of cup using 3N-4-1-2 & 4-3N-1-2 so today will try 4-3W-2-1
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    In the past 3 matches i decided to tank this season so i lost those matches. Now with 8 games to go im still at 1st with 40 pts. 2nd place got 35pts. 7th place got 27. Should i try and keep tanking or just get the tittle and tank next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Think you may have to re-calculate your position. You say you are 19 pts clear with 8 matches to go. Therefore there are still 24 points available to #2, not 18.
    Haha, yeah, my brain no worky today

I was only calculating 2pts per match [which would have been 16pts], silly me. Yeah, 24pts left, and it's highly unlikely I won't take a chunk of those, considering it's a very poor league this round.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Show the league table please?
    Sure:

Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Raykco, flatthg and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    In the past 3 matches i decided to tank this season so i lost those matches. Now with 8 games to go im still at 1st with 40 pts. 2nd place got 35pts. 7th place got 27. Should i try and keep tanking or just get the tittle and tank next season?
    It is your choice, but personally, I would go all out to win the league and get the monetary rewards that it brings, and then tank next season if you really need to. Plus, by carrying on like you are, you would have champions league next season which would also boost your finances.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

My 2nd team, thecageyones: Team in 2nd almost guaranteed to win their match in hand, it's going to come down to the 2nd match between us. I messed up on that recent draw.

And my new babies, Maiden Utd, just hanging onto top in league 1

Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-16-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    I reckon you've left it too late to tank it. You're depending on teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th to win all their games to catch you up, and chances are they still have to play one another again. You may try tank it and still end up 5th