5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

My team are so frustrating. I'm currently 7th and have decided to tank the season. I left out almost all of my top players for today's match against 5th, and included my new youth striker for his first match. The kid only goes and scores twice, to give us a 2-1 win. Gonna have to have a serious talk with the players for ignoring team orders. lol.
    flatthg and Cat Harrison like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Jim Knight’s Sport Show, today: Interview with Flatthg

Jim Knight: Welcome to Jim Knight's Sport Show this friday eve we had the Manager of Zwietracht Frankfurt and Member of the Leader Board and Advisor for two other Teams (German Vikings and AC Wutz) as our guest today. How is it going, are you stick to your plans?

Flatthg laughs: It’s funny to hear such a question, this is football, there are no constant things and you couldn’t make a Masterplan on the beginning of Season and Stick the whole Season to it. Sometimes things went wrong, you have to react, being flexible, have a good Moral and a good Team, is more Important than a Master Plan.

Jim Knight: Okay, let me ask it on a other way. Are your Team, or better Teams, get the aims there goals?

Flatthg: Zwietracht is on a good way to managing Number one in the League, we had a drawback this Season in the first round of the Pokal, but we could reboot and start to Focus on League and Champions League pretty fast. For AC Wutz and German Vikings I started advising both Teams at the end of the last Season. While AC Wutz made the 3th Place, I’d rescued German Vikings from staying stuck at League 1 Level. For German Vikings we thought a Champions Leage Place at the End of the Season would be nice, German Vikings is League 3th at the moment, 11 Points ahead to the 4th and still is in the quarterfinals of the Royal Rumble Pokal. AC Wutz is a different kind of Story, Wutz is playing pretty well and is at the same League as German Vikings as 2th, both with the same amount of Points and only 4 Points behind the 1th which Manager is a well known friend of mine. Wutz is in the ⅛ Finals of the CL and quarterfinals on Cup, you could say AC Wutz is doing well on the Plan, even there was never one. One thing made me really proud, German Vikings is one of the weakest Teams of the League, the Team has not the budget to buy and hold Top Stars, but they play enormous good in this Season. If you ask me, they are the biggest surprise in this Season (we never bought, and never will buy Tokens for this Team).

Jim Knight: So it’s your great Advice which helps the Team?

Flatthg laughs again: Jim I’m not as good as you make the ppl think out there. If you ask me, and you did, I would say, you could feel a good Team Spirit when you watch their games and see how they work on training days. You could really say, this is a Team. They are helping each other out of the ****, and are proud if someone of them get the Man of the match title even when it’s not there own name. Might be, course a lot of them played even in the first Season for the Team, and as Money came by, the Team only migrates to get slightly better.

Jim Knight: Zwietracht seems to be your first Kid, you are the Manager and Trainer of the Team. You lost the outer leg on your last Game at the Champions League with a bitter 2:0. So what’s going on, is the CL over for Zwietracht?

Flatthg: No never, we fight till the end as we always did, even in our Cup matches. The Opponent made a nice trick, he changed the playing time to 2:30 at the Morning, and then countered our formation. After a 20 hour flight with no resting time for the team, there was an one hour drive by bus, I’m only mad about the opponent Manager not on my Team which was totaly exhausted. But... There is still a rematch and it seems our Guest never played at the Waldstadion, 23.000 Zwietracht Fans will make them feel they are in Hell. In my opinion we easily win the rematch with 3 or 4:0

Jim Knight: Okay, thank you Flatthg for this interview, and you stay on for the big Boxing eve starting in a few Seconds...
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    UPDATE SEASON 7 TRANSFER

You bought him ? is he scout when you bought or you made him scout ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

i wanted 2 response to topeleven makers of this game. i got my team perfectly whit alot players who are both feeted perfect mixed whit older and younger guys 2 have a stabile team whit also every speciality i only miss penal taker.
    Butt my point is i have a guy in my competetion who sales the whole time and buys then sales players should b confused :S and al of his players except 1 is right feeted i got every place perfect whit left right feeted etc.
    AND HE IS SCORING MORE THEN MY TEAM i play 3 strikers fullattack please explain 2 me before i get so ****in mad that i quit hes also 3 point behind me and stil sellin and buyin every day 10 times i did that last season 2 make team better i direct lost my competition because they did not know eachother and he keeps on going 6-0 7-0 and me 4-1 etc WTF this cannot b fair in my opinion MYname is FC TALENTED and i am very mad that a team of only right feet players scoring more then my perfect balanced team !! i wait for response regards PAtrick hofstede

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    How did you get that picture so large?
    what you also can do, upload the pic here and then go to advanced posting and put it back in from the upload, this will result in such a pic:

Season 43-bildschirmfoto-2013-08-16-um-17.42.57.png

Season 43-bildschirmfoto-2013-08-16-um-17.41.06.png
    Wiesse likes this.
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    what you also can do, upload the pic here and then go to advanced posting and put it back in from the upload, this will result in such a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2013-08-16 um 17.42.57.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	10996

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2013-08-16 um 17.41.06.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	10995
    to get large image upload to tinypic or photobucket and post the img code here ....thats it ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Hofstede View Post
    i wanted 2 response to topeleven makers of this game. i got my team perfectly whit alot players who are both feeted perfect mixed whit older and younger guys 2 have a stabile team whit also every speciality i only miss penal taker.
    Butt my point is i have a guy in my competetion who sales the whole time and buys then sales players should b confused :S and al of his players except 1 is right feeted i got every place perfect whit left right feeted etc.
    AND HE IS SCORING MORE THEN MY TEAM i play 3 strikers fullattack please explain 2 me before i get so ****in mad that i quit hes also 3 point behind me and stil sellin and buyin every day 10 times i did that last season 2 make team better i direct lost my competition because they did not know eachother and he keeps on going 6-0 7-0 and me 4-1 etc WTF this cannot b fair in my opinion MYname is FC TALENTED and i am very mad that a team of only right feet players scoring more then my perfect balanced team !! i wait for response regards PAtrick hofstede
    Wrong Thread Mate, and you are thinking quality is all and never thought about a good Tactic could make you win even against stronger opponents? You heard about Tactics, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    to get large image upload to tinypic or photobucket and post the img code here ....thats it ...
    It's just an alternate way to do, I know how it works, and in my opinion I don't need to register on more Websites as needed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

updated first message Team Showcase with a Team We have Respect For

Teams We Have Respect For

una pega una pega is a Brazilian level 9 team that has eliminated us from the cup to level 7 thanks to an excellent defensive tactic (5 2 1 2 X Style), firstly us losing 2-0 at home and a draw 0-0 in the away match.

Current Status of our Respected Clubs:

una pega are in two levels higher than us
    flatthg and Cat Harrison like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)