Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Why do I lose with 70% possession and twice as good players?

You do realise that in real life, even the weakest teams can beat the best teams once in a while right ?

Its a randomizer, its life

too many people always cry on here that they have better players so they automatically should win lol
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

I've lost to a weaker team too last night. 2 of my teams (lvl5, lvl2) both with 70% possession, lost0-2, and 0-1. I think it's coded losses, in 2011, round3 of the EPL, something happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Martell View Post
    You do realise that in real life, even the weakest teams can beat the best teams once in a while right ?

Its a randomizer, its life

too many people always cry on here that they have better players so they automatically should win lol
    It's still weird if you play against a 36Q team which is using 4-2-3W-1 you win, while you play against a 23Q team which is using 4-2-3W-1 you draw.

Using the same formations, same players btw.

Troll Mourinho strikes again...
    KoHearts likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    set through the middle. you have 0 player in flank
    Are you ****ting me? He has all his players in the middle of the park and your saying attack through the flanks lol. Lukas, mate you attack through the middle when using narrow diamond.

Sometimes you lose to teams a lot worse than you, for no apparent reason, don't dwell on it or try to figure out where you went wrong. 9 times out of ten, with you Q difference alone youd have beaten him easily

Banned
    1. Your formation have a problem. may be you chose wrong formation to counter him
    2. Hard attacking and your much weaker opponent chose denfensif and counter attack and lost 1-0 is something classic and typical in real life. Greece won europe 2004 by that way.
    change your ordre to attacking insteed of hard attacking. post the match rating here we may have some ideal about it
    @tongly45Nice how you know the problems without any information from the actualy game.

From the amount of posts I have seen so far, 4-4-2 Narrowdiamond is not a good counter for 4-4-2classic anymore. I think the table of counters should be reviewed as it is out of whack
    Last edited by foulmouthbiotch; 08-02-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Are you ****ting me? He has all his players in the middle of the park and your saying attack through the flanks lol. Lukas, mate you attack through the middle when using narrow diamond.

Sometimes you lose to teams a lot worse than you, for no apparent reason, don't dwell on it or try to figure out where you went wrong. 9 times out of ten, with you Q difference alone youd have beaten him easily
    i said that in general he has no problem with his formation, the only thing may cause him a formation problem is attack in flanks which i also though he didn't do? why the 2 guys think the same way? my english is awful, may be?
    no probleme with formation (except you attack both flanks but i think you didn't). Hard attacking cause problem but quality distance is too grand. only unlucky cause you a lost in this situation.

AMfoulmouthbiotch: that 's the reason i wrote "may be". when you lost to a far weaker opponent, there are some commun reason that you not even notice them(for exemple once i started with 451V but when i make a sub for CM, somehow i dropped him as RM and play 30 minutes with illegal formation without know it)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Banned
    i said that in general he has no problem with his formation, the only thing may cause him a formation problem is attack in flanks which i also though he didn't do? why the 2 guys think the same way? my english is awful, may be?

AMfoulmouthbiotch: that 's the reason i wrote "may be". when you lost to a far weaker opponent, there are some commun reason that you not even notice them(for exemple once i started with 451V but when i make a sub for CM, somehow i dropped him as RM and play 30 minutes with illegal formation without know it)
    the problem was with the formation. I have seen ndiamond lose to 4-4-2 a few times already this season. a weaker apponent can beat you if they have the proper formation and tactics apparently. you cant argue this because there is proof that it happens in this thread and many others.

so the choices for him losing are his formation, the game engine, or luck. combo fo all three seems appropriate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12