Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ethics for friendly games

Rookie
    sure open a sub-account...and get pwned by yourself

Ethics for friendly games-t11-matchvsself.jpg

Rookie
    I have added players in my league as friends to play friendlys, Unfortunatly as im only using an Appon my phone so i have no way of comunicating with them !!!

sKiNsTeR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    At first, do you think it is important to have friend?

Secondly, if you wanted to get support or gift, why don't u open some sub-account?

In my opinion, i don't think friends are necessary but only those face book friends will add some spice...
    I don't accept that and i don't want to be panned or play unfair ... that my way.

I have great friend list except someone who broke the rules and i removed him ... so I'm every level add the 2nd in my league and accept any friend request from anyone in my level but at the end of the season and it's good right now except some conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I don't accept that and i don't want to be panned or play unfair ... that my way.

I have great friend list except someone who broke the rules and i removed him ... so I'm every level add the 2nd in my league and accept any friend request from anyone in my level but at the end of the season and it's good right now except some conditions.
    I understand you want to play fairly.

But my question is what is the point of having so much friend in your friend list? There is no benefit from it, right?

In my friend list, i only have friend who are my facebook friends. It is always something special to play friendly match. For safety, I rejected all friend request coz i dont want to meet some bustard, you know what i mean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    I understand you want to play fairly.

But my question is what is the point of having so much friend in your friend list? There is no benefit from it, right?

In my friend list, i only have friend who are my facebook friends. It is always something special to play friendly match. For safety, I rejected all friend request coz i dont want to meet some bustard, you know what i mean
    You are partially right but I add new friends so as the my league for the coming seasons come in the same range and the quality of players i used to face.

if i leave it to be determined randomly I may be harmed by facing too much strong players like me or scouted players better than me.

so that why i add new friends and by the way the are all moderate managers they are not strong and won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You are partially right but I add new friends so as the my league for the coming seasons come in the same range and the quality of players i used to face.

if i leave it to be determined randomly I may be harmed by facing too much strong players like me or scouted players better than me.

so that why i add new friends and by the way the are all moderate managers they are not strong and won't be.
    Oh!

Then I should start adding some weak manager

Are you sure Nordeus will arrange like this?

i'm pretty sure also. please check my topic in "manipulating competition"

i also added some strong managers and started cheering them in their matches, hoping that they would do exactly the same to me. but until now they still don't. hahaha. i added strong ones because they must have higher probability to be online at a time than the weak ones. and yes, to avoid the strong ones destroying my chance of crowning the league, i only added ones from different levels
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post

i also added some strong managers and started cheering them in their matches, hoping that they would do exactly the same to me. but until now they still don't. hahaha. i added strong ones because they must have higher probability to be online at a time than the weak ones. and yes, to avoid the strong ones destroying my chance of crowning the league, i only added ones from different levels
    be careful about adding any players from your current league because they can play with you friendly match before your matches with them when you are offline .

and don't expect that they will cheers for you ... many players depends on winning while they are offline and they already win always or most times and they are happy for this.

they insist to be offline while they can be online ... And according to the game rules : when you are online this gives you more possession and more chances to win but this not always happen.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post

I was 9 points away from 1st, and I had them on friends, I was cheering for them and they for me but also I used to sabotage them not fair play but thats my way and it worked till now.

Also I don't recomand to anyone to add players from their league, a lot of times they set friendly games against me before some important games. If you are doing that is on your own risk.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

no no no.. i think you have misunderstood my post. i didn't add any manager from my league. i added some from the auction list when they battle to each other. and then i started cheering them but they don't do the same to me until now. for the cheering purpose, i added strong managers from different levels because they must have higher probability to be online (and thus, cheering me). but as i posted on my topic, i'm not sure if this will lead us to the same cup competition or not. there's one manager that i added, although from level lower than me, who has only slight difference with me in quality. it seems to me that he has bought many tokens. and i don't want to be in the same cup as him next season..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast