Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disgusted by constant rip -offs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

One of teams has a tiny squad, I have just signed a couple of cheap old boys as cover, but when I have an injury, I try to look ahead at the games coming up and leave it as long as possible before the red packs come out. Emergency only.

Likewise, I am now using the greens to give a little boost pre-match, otherwise I try to let them recover naturally.

I have no idea what I am doing right (plenty of friendlies?) but I have a large stock of blues.
    Dammit! I constantly run out of blues. but I dont play friendlies.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Stop healing with red packs. I have stopped that almost entirely based on what people have said on this forum. I still have injuries but not as much as I used to get. I am up to 92 reds this season, saved, with only one player out for 1 more day. Start playing with players out of position instead:

your best MC gets injured - play an AMC instead.
    your best DMC gets injured - play a DML/DMR.
    Your best ST gets injured - play an AMC
    Hell, I even see STs play as DC and still have a good game.

Just find a player that is close to the position you need and go with it. the penalty should not be harsh and most people I read about on this forum find that they do well when they do this.

stop healing and let them go naturally for injuries of 5 days or less. anything more than that = sell and replace. My friend has stopped healing altogether last season and now has over 200 red packs = nice to have in emergencies.
    With you 100% here. I haven't used a red pack to heal players for nearly 2 seasons and currently have 287 of them. Sure, I still get injuries, but not so often, and very rarely any that are longer than 3 days. With a full squad of 22 players, I have most positions covered at least twice.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    But remember, we've been around longer and have better facilities, therefore less injuries and quicker healing times.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    But remember, we've been around longer and have better facilities, therefore less injuries and quicker healing times.
    That is true. But I still think that quick healing and throwing the player back in too quickly, does make the risk of further injury more likely (as in real life).
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    That is true. But I still think that quick healing and throwing the player back in too quickly, does make the risk of further injury more likely (as in real life).
    Found that out in the first season so always let a recovering player build up his energy and then sub him the first game when back up to full energy and play him normally the second game and this stops him re injuring.

So it looks like if you use red packs as much as possible the game thinks your buying them and thinks its going to earn money out of you so constantly ensures you have at least 3 players injured at any given time? as my posting suggests then RIPPING loyal game players off until they stop playing. Isnt this counter productive as the business/game will lose out?

They must think it pays or they would not write it into the engine?
    I am a true Yorkshireman so hate being conned and refuse to buy anymore tokens. I will try as suggested and stop using red packs but its unfair when its normally a newly purchased scout that is out for 12 days. Remember whilst he is out for 12 days he cannot improve his ability so becomes useless the following season thus making it pointless buying him in the first place.

So if scouts get injured if you buy only scouts then they are trying to get us to bid on auctions, this has also recently become a farce as I have already mentioned due to only a very few players of decent ability being auctioned per day which as you know ensures everyone is bidding on the same players. These quality players rarely have a special ability anymore so the game is wanting you to spend more tokens on gaining an ability. Someone will now probably tell me to forget about special abilities and the auctions will start offering you players? Its a bit "Chinese" as they say here, I have noticed that teams in their seasons 14 to 17 have no players with any special abilities so are they wise to this already?

Its a strange game engine me thinks Ha HA

Well at least I cant say the game is not consistent, my latest scout on game two in first 5 mins was injured and is out for 4 days for a calf strain. Another injury which goes nicely with my 2 banned players

Well I took the advice of posters on here and decided to play a friendly and now I have another player injured so back up to 4 injured and 2 banned so I dont even have enough players for full subs.

What is the flipping point , swear swear and flipping swear with a cherry on top

2 more injured last night so I sold them both as they wont be good enough for next season and boh injured for 6 days so down to only 2 reserves.

That left me with only 2 injured players.

Todays games resuled in ANOTHER 2 injured players, 1 of which for 6 days and the other for 4 days , Oh and dont forget my MC is banned for tomorrows Champions league semi final so I am down to only 4 subs for the semi.

If I keep selling injured players I wont have a team to compete soon but whats the point in keeping them if they are out till next season and they will have lost another star and be worth less ?

I am losing the will to play VERY quickly, STOP the flipping injuries you stupid numpties

2 players returned today but now ANOTHER 2 injured so 4 out AGAIN, not surprised but thoroughly annoyed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by milanobill View Post
    Found that out in the first season so always let a recovering player build up his energy and then sub him the first game when back up to full energy and play him normally the second game and this stops him re injuring.

So it looks like if you use red packs as much as possible the game thinks your buying them and thinks its going to earn money out of you so constantly ensures you have at least 3 players injured at any given time? as my posting suggests then RIPPING loyal game players off until they stop playing. Isnt this counter productive as the business/game will lose out?

They must think it pays or they would not write it into the engine?
    I am a true Yorkshireman so hate being conned and refuse to buy anymore tokens. I will try as suggested and stop using red packs but its unfair when its normally a newly purchased scout that is out for 12 days. Remember whilst he is out for 12 days he cannot improve his ability so becomes useless the following season thus making it pointless buying him in the first place.

So if scouts get injured if you buy only scouts then they are trying to get us to bid on auctions, this has also recently become a farce as I have already mentioned due to only a very few players of decent ability being auctioned per day which as you know ensures everyone is bidding on the same players. These quality players rarely have a special ability anymore so the game is wanting you to spend more tokens on gaining an ability. Someone will now probably tell me to forget about special abilities and the auctions will start offering you players? Its a bit "Chinese" as they say here, I have noticed that teams in their seasons 14 to 17 have no players with any special abilities so are they wise to this already?

Its a strange game engine me thinks Ha HA
    Well with a new scout injured for 12 days, you have to waste the red packs. That is just common sense. It sucks large, but sometimes you just have to grin and bear it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast