Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disgusted by constant rip -offs

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Well with a new scout injured for 12 days, you have to waste the red packs. That is just common sense. It sucks large, but sometimes you just have to grin and bear it.
    I agree about red packs

\another day and another injury, broken leg and out for 20 days during a practice match. yes thats right 20 DAYS

Another player I need to sell

I have a total of 18 players.
    2 days, 3 matches ( 1 league, 1 cup, 1 Champions League).
    first match : 2 injuries
    second match: another 2 injuries. I used my last redpacks to recover the first 2 injured players and now the bomb comes...
    third match: 3 injured players
    it constantly keeps me with 4 or 5 injuries...i have to change my squad 15 times per season to have 11 players able to play.
    i`ll stop using redpacks to see if there`s any change. hope it will work, i`m getting pretty tired about this stupid injury problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius Matasa View Post
    I have a total of 18 players.
    2 days, 3 matches ( 1 league, 1 cup, 1 Champions League).
    first match : 2 injuries
    second match: another 2 injuries. I used my last redpacks to recover the first 2 injured players and now the bomb comes...
    third match: 3 injured players
    it constantly keeps me with 4 or 5 injuries...i have to change my squad 15 times per season to have 11 players able to play.
    i`ll stop using redpacks to see if there`s any change. hope it will work, i`m getting pretty tired about this stupid injury problem.
    It happens all the time and the key is to NOT waste the red packs unless absolutely necessary. It should only be an emergency. Seriously.

I lost 2 of my 4 MC's yesterday one in the game and one after the game, training (he was not used so was full condition). 4 players in total in 2 days. here goes:

12/10: played game. Heavy ankle strain = 5 days (DMC).
    12/10: training. Ankle strain = 2 days (MR/DMR).
    13/10: training. Heavy Ankle strain = 5 days. (notice any patterns?) This was full (99%) condition. first thing logging in. Practice match. (MC)
    13/10: training. Dislocated shoulder = 4 days. Immediately after practice match was the cardio and this happened. (MC)

I carry 4 MCs as I have a full squad of 22 and have cover for all positions. but to take out 2 in 2 mins is strategic on Nordeus's part. It usually happens that 2 of my 3 STs will get injured within a day of each other or 2 DC's. but the past 2 weeks it was ACL injuries, 5 of them. It is like they added a few new injuries in the Troll Engine database and they wanted to show them off.

Thankfully that account is 7pts in the clear for 1st, so I have some breathing room, but I have 90 reds and counting. my best account has 248 reds and just got an injury yesterday from training= 3 day concussion.

I usually dont complain about the injuries as they should be part of the game, but it is quite obvious that they target the best players and/or groups of positions, in order to persuade you to waste the red bags. This game is getting to be like a crooked routlette table.

yeah..me got this problem too.
    this is my post. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...m-my-team.html
    now my team only can play with 11/17
    4 player off until the league end. 2 player off next matches bc red card.
    now my team only have
    1DL...2DC...1DR...2MR...1ML...2ST...and 2 GK
    tomorrow i think will make my 1 GK to play MC poisition.
    this Season i think i get above 30 injury maybe more...and about 20 red card.... (note: my tacking style always make in normal )
    : ) realy F

Disgusted by constant rip -offs-screenshot-2014-06-17-18.24.14.jpg

I made an account just for this. I started playing only a few days ago. So this many injuries isn't normal?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123