Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Forum Fallout

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Going back on the thread, i didnt see anything peculiar. Were the posts removed?
    Don't worry about it, I've had my issues, but all I can do is hit the "ignore" button on anyone that offends me in anyway.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I've been around forums for many years, since the days of dial up [younger members, look it up, you have it so good these days!]

This may not be the nicest one I have posted on, but it's not the worst either. I think a Mod or 3 need to use their powers a little more, and start handingout suspensions to anyone who gets insulting. And I don't mean to the game, let them do that all they want, every player has the right to a moan now and then, I guess. I do moan about the game too, but I still play on, and that's my choice, I could choose never to play again. Same with anyone who rants and rages about it.

But, if it's more personal, and attacking other members, then something needs to be done. I missed it all too, been busy lately with my photography so spending more time on photo-forums and less on here. But still playing the game daily

I'm guessing someone's been having a pop about clique-y-ness? I can see that a bunch of higher level members post more often and tend to respond more to the other higher level players than newer ones, but hey ... that's how they do things. It doesn't bother me at all. I think if newer members keep posting, and positively, they'll become more included.

Just my t'uppence.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-15-2013 at 08:57 PM.

No worries here, i just wanted to give it a reading. Seeing it caused a ruckus i was surprised to see no posts in the thread which could have led to a fuss. Asfor what you'll do or the others do, as long as doesnt concern me you free to pick each other's eyes or be buddies, i'm for the "live and let live" policy
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Do you know I'm actually banned from Zynga's forums?
    I got banned(almost) from a forum for re writing lyrics to songs of the band, some didn't like and I was well not banned, but they have made it so I can read the posts but not reply to them...wrote them a email but they were having none of it,I was part of the gang but once I re wrote lyrics that was it....some peeps have no sense of humour, but hey ho i was there for years.
    Last edited by leddy; 08-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    I got banned(almost) from a forum for re writing lyrics to songs of the band, some didn't like and I was well not banned, but they have made it so I can read the posts but not reply to them...wrote them a email but they were having none of it,I was part of the gang but once I re wrote lyrics that was it....some peeps have no sense of humour, but hey ho i was there for years.
    Waste of time going onto a forum if you can't post!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Waste of time going onto a forum if you can't post!
    Actually not, you have more time to read the info without getting like here into the brawl with peeps who get heated when they are disagreed with. But I only go there when one of my friends let me know of something important to read. I did actually start a new name a few years ago, but realised the same Pilchards where there and trying to get my post count up to the years I had done with my old user name was like...no thanks.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I've been banned from all manner of forums over the years, it's pretty simple Most of them were gaming forums, you think this place is bad? sheesh, try arguing Playstation V Xbox

That was back in my silly days, I did carry the alias 'Cagey' around from forum to forum too, like I was inviting it on. But it's just a play on my initials really
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    I've been banned from all manner of forums over the years, it's pretty simple Most of them were gaming forums, you think this place is bad? sheesh, try arguing Playstation V Xbox

That was back in my silly days, I did carry the alias 'Cagey' around from forum to forum too, like I was inviting it on. But it's just a play on my initials really
    Urghhhh... Playstation v Xbox... Saddest argument going around when both consoles almost do the same things when you think about it.

Precisely!

But tell that to the throngs of idiots arguing on the likes of IGN over the upcoming Ps4 or Xbox One.

But you could use that to argue against arguing about football too. All teams are doing the same thing People are passionate about different things. It's how they handle it ...

I'm all xbox btw, it's better :P
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Precisely!

But tell that to the throngs of idiots arguing on the likes of IGN over the upcoming Ps4 or Xbox One.

But you could use that to argue against arguing about football too. All teams are doing the same thing People are passionate about different things. It's how they handle it ...

I'm all xbox btw, it's better :P
    Lol there is enough crap going on in real life without all the rubbish that goes on in forums, You Tube is bad too, some of the comments make you blush
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast