• Too Soon

4 40.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: T35 League Reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I think is too soon to restart the league, cause we're need to create the fresh fb account just in 1 day? And we need to all 35T members agreement.. maybe some ppl can't online everyday..
    Don't worry. I got an idea about avoiding FB blocks.

This is called "Adding Tree". I have a very old alt account that is 2 years old now, and I can add 2-3 people. The people who I added should add 2-3 other members until we got 14 people in our league...

EDIT: I PM'ed Carl that account

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    too soon to meet abandoned teams on Level 2,3,4 again, imho..

I have a better option than rebooting the 35T. Because, even if we reboot, the same thing is going to happen. Every team is going to be upgraded to next level and again and again like now. Except L1 where we could be stuck in L1 for another season.

What I am proposing could be amazing I think but, could take 2-3 seasons before it's really challenging.

The idea is this:

The teams that are in the highest level (so the one going in level 5) should tank and all the 35T must finish 8th or more. Than, all the teams who are Under you(lower level) will upgrade level. So than, next season the level 5 season will be with 14 35t team. And a real season (challenging) will be undergoing. the 7th first will be promototed and will tank at level 6 while the 7th to be held in level 5 will be joined be the 7 teams upgraded from level 4 and etc.......

So season after season, it would be very chalenging except for the 7th promoted to next level. Well, it's would be challenging to finish in the last 7th and also, they wil still be able to go far in their CL and Cup league

It would be better to do that now so there is less inactive team in level 5 to finish in the last 7 and if we do reboot now.

What do you think? Hopefully, everybody will understand my idea. Otherwise, I'm sure some can translate.
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I have a better option than rebooting the 35T. Because, even if we reboot, the same thing is going to happen. Every team is going to be upgraded to next level and again and again like now. Except L1 where we could be stuck in L1 for another season.

What I am proposing could be amazing I think but, could take 2-3 seasons before it's really challenging.

The idea is this:

The teams that are in the highest level (so the one going in level 5) should tank and all the 35T must finish 8th or more. Than, all the teams who are Under you(lower level) will upgrade level. So than, next season the level 5 season will be with 14 35t team. And a real season (challenging) will be undergoing. the 7th first will be promototed and will tank at level 6 while the 7th to be held in level 5 will be joined be the 7 teams upgraded from level 4 and etc.......

So season after season, it would be very chalenging except for the 7th promoted to next level. Well, it's would be challenging to finish in the last 7th and also, they wil still be able to go far in their CL and Cup league

It would be better to do that now so there is less inactive team in level 5 to finish in the last 7 and if we do reboot now.

What do you think? Hopefully, everybody will understand my idea. Otherwise, I'm sure some can translate.
    I understand this, but with top11 is impossible. The team that will tank will save many Ts and will be stronger than the ones behind them. Plus we cant tank every 2 season.

@Mister Q: we are not speaking about this upcoming season

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I understand this, but with top11 is impossible. The team that will tank will save many Ts and will be stronger than the ones behind them. Plus we cant tank every 2 season.

The season that is in October?
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Of course, the teams that tank will have more T but doesn't mean they are going to be stronger. Theorically yes, but not necessarly pratically. I guess, it's just depend what 35T managers wants. An active competitive 14 teams seasons or just competition for the first 7 positions every season. I would not mind tanking if it's means a better competition.

I am also afraid that if we do reboot, we might lose some managers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I am also afraid that if we do reboot, we might lose some managers.
    That's something i fear too. Honestly i'm sure we will lose someone. I'm sure we will lose pieces on the road too if we will play every season the same 6 opponents though (no wonder when you play the same opp season after season)

Right now in Lvl1 there are 4 teams active. The other 4 are inactive (one already become a bot).

If we will restart with 28 teams we will have 2 complete lvl1 leagues. and again a complete lvl1 and a complete lvl2 in season 2. then we will have again a complete lvl2 in season 3 and in season 4. After that we will be again splitted in 4 divisions, but with a big difference: who's in low levels is there because of the field results, not because joined late.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-24-2013 at 07:30 AM.

yup! I see what you mean. But then, would that means that the T35 leagues would be only a matter of 2 or 3 seasons each time because once you pass the first the league, it's always going to be the same as now if people would not like to tank?

I know I am getting annoying with that tanking lol

FCB
    That's something i fear too. Honestly i'm sure we will lose someone. I'm sure we will lose pieces on the road too if we will play every season the same 6 opponents though (no wonder when you play the same opp season after season)

Right now in Lvl1 there are 4 teams active. The other 4 are inactive (one already become a bot).

If we will restart with 28 teams we will have 2 complete lvl1 leagues. and again a complete lvl1 and a complete lvl2 in season 2. then we will have again a complete lvl2 in season 3 and in season 4. After that we will be again splitted in 4 divisions, but with a big difference: who's in low levels is there because of the field results, not because joined late.
    are we starting again or not ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    are we starting again or not ...
    This October

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast