5 50.00%
  • Too Soon

4 40.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: T35 League Reboot

But with that restart announcement right now, that will be many player will abandoned his team right now.. there is no passion to play anymore next season...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

I think i should say yes to reboot 35T league, explanation from Carl is good enough to be the reason
    We have a league with division based on ability not join date (seems like I talk about myself )

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    im on the fence...i'll go any side..... either way can..... any choice hav pro and con though....
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    im on the fence...i'll go any side..... either way can..... any choice hav pro and con though....
    That's what I think, I'm not bothered either way. Just lose some progress should it be rebooted.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

"AEPRE Revolution" sets to be launched on the reboot of the 35T league
    The AEPRE FC Boards have declared that the team to be playing in the new 35T league coming up in two seasons will be called "AEPRE Revolution". They are the 35T teams that looking motivated. The manager have been officially revealed that it will be the Finnish-Swedish manager Tobias Svensson.

The team's nationality will possibly be an English or Thai team. With some rumors that they will be running a challenge to retain a full Thai team, just like what FC Arnhem did to retain a full Dutch team. However, coach Toby didn't confirm this yet.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    But with that restart announcement right now, that will be many player will abandoned his team right now.. there is no passion to play anymore next season...
    Even if i dont think so, this is a legit point. But right now, who is really caring about his results? How many of you really care to win something? Maybe there's too much "good spirit" around in the league. We lack the competitive aspect, rivalities...

btw, just to look at details: in the last week of Div A only Jey watched a match live. He watched 3 games. Nobody else followed his games. Sjenon not online in 2 weeks. Cristi, Mole, Wild do not follow news, they never speak, they're like strangers (no difference between Schonau and them). Taylor, Uung, Jordan, Shwan, Lanzajamones and Oppa are inactive. Only 2 divisions are working: Div B and C have the most actives managers.
    Our Div A is still great, dont get me wrong, all the managers caring about the league, i just feel nobody cares about the results anymore. that's it.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-24-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Even if i dont think so, this is a legit point. But right now, who is really caring about his results? How many of you really care to win something? Maybe there's too much "good spirit" around in the league. We lack the competitive aspect, rivalities...

btw, just to look at details: in the last week of Div A only Jey watched a match live. He watched 3 games. Nobody else followed his games. Sjenon not online in 2 weeks. Cristi, Mole, Wild do not follow news, they never speak, they're like strangers (no difference between Schonau and them). Taylor, Uung, Jordan, Shwan, Lanzajamones and Oppa are inactive. Only 2 divisions are working: Div B and C have the most actives managers.
    Our Div A is still great, dont get me wrong, all the managers caring about the league, i just feel nobody cares about the results anymore. that's it.
    I see, btw with my bad KO time, I think I will agree too, Hopefully can get a good KO time for me so I can watch my game.. not just only my away matches. And hopefully all managers (active) will follow the 35T league again...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I see, btw with my bad KO time, I think I will agree too, Hopefully can get a good KO time for me so I can watch my game.. not just only my away matches. And hopefully all managers (active) will follow the 35T league again...
    I hope so. Anyway, i dont want to convince... i just wanted to express my opinion... and apparently my view is shared by almost all (since soon or not so soon) everybody voted for a reboot. About the fact that i announced something before: I didnt announced the reboot, i just asked if that should happen. With fb policy i needed to do in a great advantage, sorry about that.

All right! Sounds good to me!

It seems that I will have to search a new team name One month to think about it! hehehe

So are we looking for 28 teams at the start of the season? in october?
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2