Page 164 of 194 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

  1. #1631
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    36
    First League of the Champions League AWAY. Considering my opponent was higher Q than i was and the game was away, i consider this to be a good result.

    Cat Harrison likes this.

  2. #1632
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShotD View Post
    First League of the Champions League AWAY. Considering my opponent was higher Q than i was and the game was away, i consider this to be a good result.

    try with 4-4-2 ND through middle for 4-3w-1-2 ...
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  3. #1633
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    try with 4-4-2 ND through middle for 4-3w-1-2 ...
    That's exactly what i had in the beginning of the match and then i changed it gradually to 4-5-1 V... i really wanted my AML to play because he preforms better than some of my strikers.

  4. #1634
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShotD View Post
    That's exactly what i had in the beginning of the match and then i changed it gradually to 4-5-1 V... i really wanted my AML to play because he preforms better than some of my strikers.
    did he change the formation during the match ?
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  5. #1635
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    did he change the formation during the match ?
    Nope, but my team wasn't preforming well under the 4-4-2 ND, they never do.

  6. #1636
    Addicted Chester FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    614
    League - Round 21
    antisteaua (46.5) 1-3 Chester FC (55.3)
    3W-2N-3(ML.MC.MC)-2 vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND/4-1-3W-2
    First match: 2-0 for CFC

    First half without shot on target for CFC. Second half we started in formation 4-1-3W-2 (after injury MC) and scored 3 fast goals: 49' 55' 56'. antisteaua scored for 1-3 in 70'. Two last games (2x first half) showed that ND is bad formation for us.

  7. #1637
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    League - Round 21
    antisteaua (46.5) 1-3 Chester FC (55.3)
    3W-2N-3(ML.MC.MC)-2 vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND/4-1-3W-2
    First match: 2-0 for CFC

    First half without shot on target for CFC. Second half we started in formation 4-1-3W-2 (after injury MC) and scored 3 fast goals: 49' 55' 56'. antisteaua scored for 1-3 in 70'. Two last games (2x first half) showed that ND is bad formation for us.
    Yeah i had to change away from that formation as well, i tried it a few times now and it doesn't seem to work out well with me.
    Chester FC likes this.

  8. #1638
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    NAMO UNITED scenario?
    Sounds like it and the previous game they played a team I beat 2-1 and they trashed them 8-0 and they both played 3-4-3
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  9. #1639
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,165
    Five to go


  10. #1640
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Five to go

    Its Dulac's title to lose now. 2nd would be a good result for you.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*