Page 91 of 194 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Perfect Tactics squad presentations:

Our first full 7* team in Perfect Tactics history.

Notable players

Legend:
    Chano Petersen

Old projects:

Luke Warmwater
    Antonio Nascimento
    Lee Vittalone
    Xander Van der Zande

New projects:
    Jose Rendon
    Bernhard Sabitzer
    Youngster Joey
    Milos Petric

Out with the old and in with the new? Our new projects will replace the old projects next season. We PTed them up to mid 6* and gave them all the roles and SA they needed to be ready to be PT'd to 7* next season. We are already prepared for next season.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics squad presentations:

Our first full 7* team in Perfect Tactics history.

Notable players

Legend:
    Chano Petersen

Old projects:

Luke Warmwater
    Antonio Nascimento
    Lee Vittalone
    Xander Van der Zande

New projects:
    Jose Rendon
    Bernhard Sabitzer
    Youngster Joey
    Milos Petric

Out with the old and in with the new? Our new projects will replace the old projects next season. We PTed them up to mid 6* and gave them all the roles and SA they needed to be ready to be PT'd to 7* next season. We are already prepared for next season.
    Well done

LONDON CITY 2-2 JUVE FC

We got our first home point of the season today, JUST. Having lost our previous two home matches, things really seemed to be carrying on in the same vein. The first half produced nothing of significance, and ended 0-0. Nine minutes into the second period, Emilio Santos fouled the opposing attacker on the edge of the box, resulting in a yellow card for him, and a goal for the visitors. Santos was again warned by the referee shortly after, leading to him being replaced by fellow MC, Vener Chekmarev. Sani Negedu found the net for an equaliser, with twenty minutes to play. Juve again took the lead on 79', and a minute later, Negedu also received a booking. Another home defeat looked odds on, but in added on time, Jack Daniels swung over a corner, which Chekmarev met powerfully with his head, to grab us a last gasp point. Jack Daniels was subsequently rewarded with man of the match.

The point didn't stop us from slipping back one place, to 6th, with 10 points. Tomorrow we travel to Azerbaijan, to play table toppers, Ibrahim (15 pts), who we dramatically beat in the championship race, two seasons ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER STATS after 6 matches.

GOALS: Dixon 4, Fucillo 2, Watts 1, Daniels 1, Fiksdal 1, Simpson 1, Negedu 1, Chekmarev 1
    ASSISTS: Daniels 3, Pigott 2, Wilkinson 1
    MoM: Daniels 2, Fiksdal 1, Dixon 1
    YELLOW: Whyte 2, Simpson 2, Negedu 2, Chekmarev 1, Daniels 1, Santos 1
    RED: Whyte 1, Simpson 1
    INJURIES: Ozturk (1 x 4days)
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Today I shall show my squad after the last powertraining
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RR Cup, First Leg:

New Team, again against the fate (Engine).

We had our first taste of a higher level since New Team started. Two teams of the same level clashed tonight as we fought the so dreaded 4-4-2 Flat; after much consideration we decided to start of with a 3-1-4-2 motivated on the flanks. The result was pretty good since the start, and overall for all the match. We got an early goal at 12' with Kent giving a header from Osborn's cut on the left and consequent cross, and we thought things would go smooth, but after just eight minutes THIS happened:

How our keeper miscued the clearence, BUT took in the goal, is still a mistery our top scientists at NT Lab are still studying. Since we're used to this kind of ****, all we did was moving forward our flanks to AMR/AML position further increasing our pressure. and ten minutes later (31') Heydari was getting us ahead again with a shoot from the area's limit. We were sure at a point our smothering possession and pressure would cease suddenly by the Engine's cursed work against us, but that didn't happen until the second half when we were more than ready (we had our sub panel open with the subs already made, and all we did was clicking to confirm) to switch to Narrow Diamond which immediatly voided the decreasing pressure to keep it back to what it was:

That was te costant pressure on field for 90', plus a 61% ball possession. Now, what we wonder is how they got so many shoots on goal while the only shoot signaled by the commentary was the goal (own goal?) they scored and nothing else. In the end, we missed te 3-1 for three straight time which had as effect our shoot count raising to somewhat a decent count.

Overall we dominated, and are satisfied with the performance although as alwais we have to face silly Engine curses and the away goal which means business in the second leg.

Ofc, we had 15% bonus as he wasn't present onto the match.

BONUS: Kaiserslauten - Fc Koln 3-1
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

Our DC/DMC Telemans got reached 7*

Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

Squad Presentation for level 5

We have 2 players on 7*. A few players are soon reaches the 7th *

Players to watch this season

Our 2 new youth players.

Fraile
    Cardozo

Our TQ is on this moment 46.7
    Last edited by Wiesse; 09-02-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Hello guys, I wanted to power train my player which I thought was a fast trainer,
    At the first round he brought 2Sp, second round the same thing, but in the third
    He brought just one.
    Pls shd I continue, or is this normal. This is my first attempt at power training.
    Thanks
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

FCB
    Today's Signings ... Was looking for this kind of GK from last 2 seasons and now I got it ... please suggest me the name and country for this GK and ST who are good in their career ...

Last edited by FCB; 09-02-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Roman Weidenfeller, German
    FCB and Gasi like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]