Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What do you think of the SUPPORTING feature in live games?

I just watched a match (cause the tv was boring me) and it cost me energy on all my first team though I did get training points for each of them. they're down to 54% which means no training tomorrow...but if you were willing to spend real money to buy health packs, you could watch matched and train your reserves for free.

Seems a pretty good feature, even if I'm a bit peeved about it at the mo....

I have a different view on this. I really don't like having people support me when I'm playing. I don't know why, but we seem to play worse when others are cheering for me. Last season I was in a game and dominating, with a 2-0 lead and 30 minutes to play. Then my friend appeared and added his support, and I lost 2-4. I have noticed this for several seasons now. At the weekend, I was just watching other matches in my cup competition, and tried experimenting. Each time I came across a match where one team was comfortably ahead, I started cheering for them (even though I didn't know either team), and on each occasion the team I cheered for either lost, or scrambled a draw.

If you come across any of my fixtures, live, please do not cheer for me.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

ignore my last turns out my mate set up a friendly and that was playing at the same time lol

would be nice if the computer would tell me that was happening

hahahaah I have a group of "friends" of bulgaria, aded as a friends in the game, only. They are... near 10... and they go all in 1 to support some people in this game... but some days ago I've seen, that when the 4:30 hours of night comes... 1 of they, send me the 1st gift... and in 5 minutes... I have the second gift... and in 5 minutes the same ..and the same from all the bulgarian accounts xDD

Today I had to play against a guy that is supported by this people too, and was nice to see near 15 persons supporting this guy, and another boy from bulgaria that have 2 accounts, had 1 supposting me, and 1 supporting the other.
    xD
    I loosed the match 1-2 cos 1/2 of my team was with the condition at 0 during 45 minutes but xDD was very funny to see 1 for me and 1 account supporting the other, that's the form to don't loose friends^^ he know that can buy me players, and my players are good.

(^-^)

I do that when I lose a match due to TrollMourinho to take revenge from the team that defeated me. But only once or twice, don't have time to do this nonsense for every match!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I have a different view on this. I really don't like having people support me when I'm playing. I don't know why, but we seem to play worse when others are cheering for me. Last season I was in a game and dominating, with a 2-0 lead and 30 minutes to play. Then my friend appeared and added his support, and I lost 2-4. I have noticed this for several seasons now. At the weekend, I was just watching other matches in my cup competition, and tried experimenting. Each time I came across a match where one team was comfortably ahead, I started cheering for them (even though I didn't know either team), and on each occasion the team I cheered for either lost, or scrambled a draw.

If you come across any of my fixtures, live, please do not cheer for me.

hahahahahahhahahahaha........................... Now I will cheer FOR the team that beats me!!!!!!!!!!
    Raykco likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    I guess they can limit supporters to friends only.
    Strongly agree that will be fair and is is also common sence to avoid misusal of this feature!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Today I supported a friend who was playing an illegal formation, hence he had only 20% possession. After 0:1 against him, I walked out of the game. When I checked the ranking later I found out he won 3:2.
    This is football my friends. Anything can happen, even Barca can lose with 80% possession.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannibalus View Post
    Today I supported a friend who was playing an illegal formation, hence he had only 20% possession. After 0:1 against him, I walked out of the game. When I checked the ranking later I found out he won 3:2.
    This is football my friends. Anything can happen, even Barca can lose with 80% possession.
    No, this is not football, this is T11, apparently a big difference.

Barca will never lose with 80% possession, and if they did, it would be because they had guns to their heads. True story. Well not that they had 80% possession and lost, but they played and lost because they were threatened.

Anyways, Kannibalus, in the future, please dont compare illogical and stupid results with real life. Usually when there is an upset, there is good reason, but they have yet to show good reasons for the troll results with illegal formations, coupled with injuries and red cards.

Hi craciot, I have already stated this somewhere else, but it fits good into the context. I think this is a probability thing. You can compare it with a roll of a dice. For example if you have 80% possession then Nordeus gives you 4 dices and the opponent 1 dice. Occationally you roll 4x1 and the opponent 1x5 or 6 and he wins. Same thing with red/yellow cards and injuries. Maybe if your players fitness is good he gets 3 dices and if you roll a 5 or higher he doesn't get injured. Players with bad fitness/morale would then get only 2 dices for example. You can only improve your chances (more dices) but you cannot have 100% certainty that you won't roll the low numbers.

I am Poker player and I see this a lot in Poker forums. People complain "The opponent hit their 2-outer again and again, the site must be hacked!" As long as the probability for an event is not zero, it will happen from time to time. And we tend to remember these events particularly well, while we easily forget those times where the expected "normal" result happened.
    cracicot and Dman2pt like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast