Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

FCP
    Gratz to July

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    What do you mean, nothings changed?.
    Your a Nordeus man now, on the Nordeus pay roll.
    Everything has changed, your views and opinions will always be tempered by the receipt of Noreus's tokens and gifts. Enjoy the 'darkside'
    Accy this made me lol

KEEP RIGHT ON

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Finally got your reward, never was it deserved so much, the colour of your tongue must be permanently stained.
    What's that I hear 'clique clique clique'
    Enjoy!
    Lol again

KEEP RIGHT ON

All in fun ....... but true!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    ))))))))) they are not same, mine is better.
    i think you need to add these to your collection.

Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Without doubt my toughest season so far in T11.

Massie Lodge are currently 1 point clear on top of the League however there are 4 teams breathing down our necks & to gain CL qualification for next season will not be an easy task. That is still the aim, anything better will be a bonus.

We were unceremoniously dumped from the CL in the last 16. Dominated possession against a weaker opponent in both legs 65-35, yet lost 2-3 away @ 1-2 at home.

Made the Cup semi finals which is a winnable option this season with only 2 Level 8 teams left & they both meet in the other semi. So hopefully I can get through to the final & give one of them some curry.

I must say there have been some very strange results in recent times, not only my CL last 16 matches. Last night I played the team coming 3rd in the League, he has a stronger squad marginally than me, possession was 51-49 in my favour & he flogged me 5-0. Another League game recently I finished with a 0-0 draw after dominating possession 71-29.

Hey July, great game this morning, would have been cruel to see one of the teams lose. Although at 2-0 up, I thought the Reds had your measure.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Two more wins today (last night). And another injury.

LGE: Victor fc (home). Won 3-2 (King 2, Bayes). MOM: Seamus Flanagan.
    City got their revenge against the only team to have beaten us in a match this season, but it was nerve jangling. Had it have been decided on aggregate, the he would have won on away goals. Stay 2nd in league still 3 points behind the leaders. Looks like it'll come down to the match against them at our ground on round 22.

CUP: Migliara53 (home). Won 4-0 (King 2, Bayes, Denys). MOM: Teddy King.
    Completed the formality of progressing to next round with a comfortable 10-0 aggregate success against a level 8 side, and their manager was there. Eddie Bayes picked up an ankle strain though, and will be out for a couple of days.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Hey July, great game this morning, would have been cruel to see one of the teams lose. Although at 2-0 up, I thought the Reds had your measure.
    Yes I thought it was a good game, our defending was woeful in the first half though, could of been further than 2-0 down, But we bounced back and got a fair draw I thought, Spurs only drew with Norwich so we haven't lost any ground on them and neither have Liverpool. Chelsea aren't out of sight yet either as they can only draw with Reading after 2 late Reading goals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rangers had a cracker of a league game today. Ubrukelig Avfall (useless waste??) came to Rangers' Park today having won 4 of their last 5 and climbed into the number two spot in the league. We'd handled them easily enough in earlier meetings (2-0 league and 3-0, 2-1 in the cup), they were the first team this season to score against us and a 9-3-3 record was nothing to take too lightly.

They played a strong defensive 5-4-1, so we countered with a 3-3-3-1, minimal central defenders and three central midfielders, pushing players forward on both the wings and the center behind Berezin at striker. left our flanks open, but with 90% of their squad on the back half, we weren't too worried about it.

Rangers were in fine form today, and Berezin opened the scoring at 17', heading a fine cross from Kupalang into the top corner. Glavas raced downfield on a counterattack and with a nice layoff to George we were up 2-0. George notched his second goal in two days since joining the team. Four minutes later it was Glavas' turn, taking the pass from Berezin and making the keeper look silly. We put it on cruise control in the second half, subbing in DMC Prasetya for MC Dullah and putting second string striker Pasukmueng for Berezin at 68'. 'Suk was on the pitch less than sixty seconds before going down with a groin strain. With Edri inactive, we were forced to send AMC/AMR Seo in at striker. Second day in a row a late substitution was injured and left us scrambling. However it was eight minutes before seo could get on the pitch, and Kupalang nutmegged the keeper while we were a man down. He added a second beauty shot off the free kick a few minutes later making it 5-0.

Morale was generally good today for a change, except for Seo (expected as we played him out of position) and Prasetya (maybe he was enjoying the comfort of the bench and upset about having to play???).

Strange results in the league today with only four winners, and three drawn matches. Tarek FC was one of the winners however, and leapfrogged the two teams ahead of them to move into second, eleven points back. Kupalang is now clear on both leaderboards with 12 goals and 12 assists. Yes, a mere 12 goals is good enough to lead my league. And 12 is also the difference between Rangers and the next most prolific team in total goals: 51 and 39, so tell me again about Poor Papaleo and his 30 goals!

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post

I've actually been eliminated from the CL, without losing a match.
    Yikes! That's rough!