Page 118 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    CL game today, pretty hard, I'm happy that I have all team! All injured players are in great form, no injured player
    I actually forgot about the Champions League with all the excitement of the Cup yesterday, Famously Quoting "I'd love to see a Papaleo hatrick" I couldn't believe it at all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I actually forgot about the Champions League with all the excitement of the Cup yesterday, Famously Quoting "I'd love to see a Papaleo hatrick" I couldn't believe it at all.
    Lucky you! An other trophy is on road.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lucky you! An other trophy is on road.
    No, Have you seen the cup draw? I'm against Level 16, home then away against the same tough team I was lucky to beat last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, Have you seen the cup draw? I'm against Level 16, home then away against the same tough team I was lucky to beat last season.
    That one who beated you last season in first round and you had a great comeback?

5 days old noob account here , I signed with a new striker today before the match and he scored 2 goals

Good luck, I hope he will perform good in your team.

oh no, I lost. 1-0. I didnt spectate as the internet was down as they were checking the lines after the flood. Come back on to see I lost. 2nd loss of the season

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    oh no, I lost. 1-0. I didnt spectate as the internet was down as they were checking the lines after the flood. Come back on to see I lost. 2nd loss of the season
    Take a look to see if you got the jersey :P

Take a look to see if you got the jersey :P
    Ahh yeah I did. Thanks so much mate! I will contribute back with a donation when I get the chance

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov