Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

I didn't do too well...

I play one 2 devices

Device 1: 4th spot, CL 2nd Place, Cup Semis
    Device 2: League Winners, CL quarter finals, cup semis

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Kickoff in 15 minutes. Thai team will field a shifted 4-4-2 with the left winger pushed forward. Rangers are going with the Eiffel Tower (3w-2-3n-1-1). Van Den Bosch will start at DC
    The return of the famous Effiel Tower formation!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pictures:

It was quite a close game but we applied the finishes for the goals

Cheeky guy supporting Anyta FC...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Trophy presentation

The Perfect Tactics team walk out onto the pitch and receive a standing ovation from the fans as they go to collect their winner medals. Chano Petersen, club captain, lifts the trophy above his head and streams of confetti shoot out from the pitch. Fireworks explode in the sky and the noise is deafening in the stadium. The fans are jubilant and they should be, they all chant Petersen's name as he has confirmed he will sign a new 3 year contract at the start of next season, what a player!

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

So I'm pretty much keeping the same team for next season. May just replace the 4* I'll end up having.

Plans for next season: Going to do some power training to a few players to extend their stay for another season or 2.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Lost 4-0 in CL final. Nothing unexpected though, when you have 20 quality team against full scout team with avg quality 30+. Tokens really are miraculous.

Moved my last night's double triumphs over here because this thread is the best to be like a hall of fame, here we go :

" A thunderous welcome awaits the greek soccer team Panatha FC where they emerged cup winners in the just ended season's Cup Final today against Baimon FC, at Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International airport.

This has only happened in a few minutes after securing the first place in the championship three days before the very end of it, when they succeeded into not losing against the same mighty thai team for the first of their two clashes today !!! "

Hello my friends,
    this is what I was to face today : I was 8 points ahead of a worthy opponent and had to face him twice within 30 minutes for the cup final, normally I would not have been so worried because his average quality was around 40 while mine at 44, but in the last four days he invested heavily into buying 5 scout players and maybe a couple more 5 stars ones.

He usually plays like 4-3-1-2 with 3 mc's, but for me presented the 4-4-2 formation. I on the other hand love to play with 4-5-1 V style because it can adopt into attack or def styles easy. First match was for the league and I decided to play defensive with counter attack on my 2 wingers and normal passing. I also placed a red arrow on my dmc and two blue ones on both my dc's. Since I had only 8 rest packs at the time, I decided to bring up some low form or less quality players and risk was taken, this is what followed:

This golden draw just crowned champion my team

With less than 15 mins left, I had to decide my formation and also check on him, to my surprise he just healed his injured scout striker and insisted on 4-4-2 formation! At that time I thought this game is also mine and throw in my rested best quality mc's and striker. I also replaced my scout dmc (average form 5-6 sadly) with Mr. D Shacham (average 7 - quality 41 dmc) and my GK with penalty stop skills just in case. Same formation again, same arrows +2 red on my AM wingers... this is what followed:

A majestic win and a second trophy for my collection

Thank you all for reading, this is my best day in top eleven manager so far and lets hear it for Panatha FC, the green devils of Athens !!!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Julio Quatro 3-1 Thai Team Champions League Final

Julio Quatro win 6th Champions League Title and retain the treble.

Julio Quatro played against Thai Team in this seasons champions league final, the real identity or club name is unknown since they are in thai text so we just refer them here as "Thai Team" Expectations were on Julio Quatro to win and win this final well, but it was Thai Team that forced the first attack on the game with a counter attack break from Ben McEntree who got in behind the defense and give the underdogs the start they needed to have any chance, However Julio Quatro responded and for the next hallf an hour we played some of our best football, Zidane missed a great opportunity but Phil McNamara didn't miss his chance and he beat the goalkeeper from 20 metres, Kevin Mensah had a free kick saved moments later then he chipped the goalkeeper moments later to give Julio Quatro the lead, L.McNamara shot on goal was saved and put out for a corner and Novotny crossed in and Vasko headed it in for 3-1, A couple of Thai Team players picked up yellows and the dealt with Mensah's free kicks very well.

The second half was a bit of a anti-climax though, with Julio Quatro seeing the game out more than anything, Papaleo didn't see too much of goal as a lone striker and most of the play remained in midfield, every time Thai Team got forward to create chances It was either Vasko or Novotny that cleared their chances away so they didn't look like they would threaten the goal. Our best chance was a Mensah free-kick, but we were in control so scoring didn't really matter.

The win brings out the champagne and celebrations around North London for all Julio Quatro fans as Islington Park was filled to the max with our fans watching the game on wide screens around our stadium. L.McNamara captain for the last 2 seasons of the club decided to let go on the 'captaincy' to concerntrate on team management and playing career and handed Stacey Papaleo the captaincy for the next few seasons and also allowed Papaleo to take the honours of lifting our Champions League trophy despite not having the best of games today, Papaleo was vital in our 2-1 cup win yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I'm pretty much keeping the same team for next season. May just replace the 4* I'll end up having.

Plans for next season: Going to do some power training to a few players to extend their stay for another season or 2.
    Power Training looks like a good possibility at our club with currently having 999 tokens, around 200 tokens will be spent on new players for our team next season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've moved the post into this topic, it will be in chronological order with other posts in here.

Edit: It's on Page 183, Post #1825
    Thanks. I'll have to be more careful next time.

Didn't know, until today, that the venue for cup/ch lg finals were shown in the stats. Good addition.
    Last edited by Raykco; 02-08-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33