Page 16 of 200 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    JULY! you scored 2 times

Attachment 836
    That makes it a hatrick for me today because I scored in my game as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Just received a fax from the Egyptian FA with regard to this evenings Cup game against square boxes. managed by Marawen Gaber.

Dear big Steve,
    We apologise for having to contact you so late in the day and hope your travel arrangements are disrupted by this development.
    Here in Macadaderwan we have serious problems, the farmers tractor has left large ruts in our only field for 1000km whilst cutting down this seasons wheat after a heavy down pour, the problem was made worse when Mr Gaber ordered his players to take shovels out for training this afternoon in an attempt to reduce the risk of injury to your Galactic team. Light was fading badly as it is now almost bed time for all the local farmers so no additional assistance could be commandeered.
    I would just like to remind you that Stadium El Grandi****hole has no floodlights and only the farmers cow shed 5km away which is used to facilitate the needs of visiting clubs, did you know you are the first club to visit our village renowned stadium and FC.
    As we would like for your operations to run as you are used too, could we suggest that for this momentous occasion in both clubs history, that because of the unforeseeable incidents could you use your hotel for your pre match preperations and also changing before and after the game.
    Just one more small request, the fleet of tractors and trailers complete with camel skin cushions for your comfortable journey to and from the ground some 65km away; once disembarked just ask the drivers to spread out around the perimeter with headlights on.
    Thanking you in advance.
    Your humble servant.
    Mr Justa Disaterwait Ingtohappen

PS. We enclose this magnificent artist impression of our new stadium, due for completion in 5 years time.
    We would like to take this opportunity to invite you back for the grand opening.

Ha ha ha ha ha... lol, nice one, just like stadium I played in today.

Random people sending me requests after I beat their ass in the auction lol... Maybe they want to schedule friendly with me and injure my players in revenge

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha... lol, nice one, just like stadium I played in today.
    Clucking dreading it, three seasons since I was last playing on that sort of pitch

Two 5* have to play no back ups yet, the rest 4&3* God help them, his highest quality player is 13.

Injuries will be coming faster than the goals, expecting at least two and three bookings, what a way to start the season off.

Picked out the finalist also, same guy I beat last season in the final is in there so I expect we will be meeting again.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Random people sending me requests after I beat their ass in the auction lol... Maybe they want to schedule friendly with me and injure my players in revenge
    They really want a beating from your team don't they. They don't realise that Chano Petersen and Co. would batter them.

Clucking dreading it, three seasons since I was last playing on that sort of pitch

Two 5* have to play no back ups yet, the rest 4&3* God help them, his highest quality player is 13.

Injuries will be coming faster than the goals, expecting at least two and three bookings, what a way to start the season off.

Picked out the finalist also, same guy I beat last season in the final is in there so I expect we will be meeting again.
    The opponents will be letting the dogs out on to the field before the game to prepare the surface, Just goes to show what lowly things can come into pitch preparation, I have to play a game against such opposition on that sort of field of play at the beginning of the season. Another question, Is 'Nobody666' around?

Nope got a better one.
    AS Roma he had all the players on negotiations last season, dogs bollox of a team, we made friends through FB as I wanted to negotiate away from the table.
    Anyway, forgot to delete his friend A/C yesterday so here we are, certs for the final IMO, Group E for him and D for me, nothing much else in any of the groups, three L3 maybe 4-6 L4 the rest 5.
    Cup full of L1 and 2 only four L5 from what I saw, makes me even more convinced this is a new server with no level 6 or above.
    First transfer market also for me with L3-4-5 bidders.

As for the dogs, **** washes off cards and injuries are a different matter.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Nope got a better one.
    AS Roma he had all the players on negotiations last season, dogs bollox of a team, we made friends through FB as I wanted to negotiate away from the table.
    Anyway, forgot to delete his friend A/C yesterday so here we are, certs for the final IMO, Group E for him and D for me, nothing much else in any of the groups, three L3 maybe 4-6 L4 the rest 5.
    Cup full of L1 and 2 only four L5 from what I saw, makes me even more convinced this is a new server with no level 6 or above.
    First transfer market also for me with L3-4-5 bidders.

As for the dogs, **** washes off cards and injuries are a different matter.
    There is Lower Level opposition in your Level 5 Champions League?

Rookie
    really how is this fair for the little man....my cup match in 7 minutes Season 36-why.jpg

Picture says more then words...