Page 32 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Kemi View Post
    My server just went up again.

Yay I'm gonna play League away and 2 hours later Champions League away today.
    Great, thanks for letting us know so it stops us from waiting for league table/fixtures.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

wohoo lets see !!!
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Have the best team strength in my CL draw so far (with my 18.1 - I'm in L2 now btw), but in League I am only 2nd best (but still good enough). Got a player with a 24.1 at L2, many scouts lol... all other 12 teams are hovering between 12.0 and 16.0.

Seems like I'm gonna finish 2nd this League season since I don't want to waste all my money on superior players, only to beat this one guy. Gonna be ok for me.

In cup I got drawn against a 30.9 Level 5 Team, seems I'm gonna get knocked out there

Gonna focus on winning CL, and going 2nd in League. Maybe even 1st... if I get some miracle against the scout team. I'm playing this 24.1 team on Matchday 11 and 24 so there is still time until then, let's see how the League table develops.
    Last edited by Kemi; 01-15-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    League - Season I

Oh my goodness lol, what a rubbish league I'm in... 3 days in and it looks like there isn't a excellent team in sight, My Average is 92.8, and the rest average around 80, the next best is something like 83.4

I wonder the lack of quality in my league is caused by the recent shortage of videos for managers to obtain free tokens and build a strong team. Looking like another easy season in the league ahead.

Well only 1 srs team in my league and im playing vs him after 4hrs,about CL.. well gonna be easy i think,so far so good,but in the CUP i will face a level 16 team ;/
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Season's been drawn today, league level 15 for me, and Trinity FC have to be favourites for the title, though there's a few sides that worry me:
    - one with a 94 rated GK and ST, playing in a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, Season 36-boca.jpg
    - one with a dribbler scout MC and a few 5*, at the moment his best GK is 3* 82 quality, playing in a 4-1-2W-0-3

Next round of the Cup sees us playing a level 4 side, no problem at all.

Qualification for the knockout rounds of the CL in first place should be easy, got a couple of sides with just a handful of 4*, and a side that can put out 10 5* in an odd but legal formation, but his squad means he must either field a 3* DR or DC/DR, or play a better player out of position in defence.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    Well only 1 srs team in my league and im playing vs him after 4hrs,about CL.. well gonna be easy i think,so far so good,but in the CUP i will face a level 16 team ;/
    Well I think you can forget about the cup and take the decent prize money there, I have a draw against Level 2, A team called 'noobs fc' and thats another long trip to Argentina tomorrow for my team to make like they did on the opening day of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I think you can forget about the cup and take the decent prize money there, I have a draw against Level 2, A team called 'noobs fc' and thats another long trip to Argentina tomorrow for my team to make like they did on the opening day of the season.
    Yep,sadly im done with the cup.

At least you gonna have another big victory
    Last edited by Bebchu; 01-15-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    Yep,sadly im done with the cup.
    At least you can concentrate on whats more important, I used to view the cup as a bit of a friendly tournament, with plenty of meaningless matches against rubbish sides and then eventually your up against one of the big teams and you can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least you can concentrate on whats more important, I used to view the cup as a bit of a friendly tournament, with plenty of meaningless matches against rubbish sides and then eventually your up against one of the big teams and you can't do anything about it.
    Well 3 matches in one day just gonna kill my team,so yeah maybe its better to be out from the Cup.
    Anyway,its good that the season starts,good luck to you and everyone else !
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-