Page 35 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Gonna play 5 away matches on 3 consecutive days starting from Matchday 5 - Vietnam, Albania, Israel, Costa Rica and Turkey. Nice world trip for my squad...

Also, Transfer market is now closed for me. I am going into this season with a 20 player squad

1 5*
    6 4*
    11 3*
    2 2*

Most of the 3* players are soon star-ing up and I might be able to keep them for season 3. And the two 2* players have their last season here in Kemi and are only kept for backup (they are old so I would not profit from selling that much). For L2, the team is strong enough anyway. Gonna save some bucks now for the later seasons

BTW I love renaming players, you can give them all kind of fancy names like "Chuck Norris", "The Queen", "Luke Skywalker", "Quentin Tarantino", "Santa Claus", "Mars Rover" and thousands of others... lol
    Not done yet with those names, but I'm surely going to use this nice feature more often in the future... just renamed a korean player to Lin Kin Park
    Last edited by Kemi; 01-15-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    League - Season I

You should win yoyr league easily with that squad. Cup will be the learning experince for you though...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kemi View Post
    Gonna play 5 away matches on 3 consecutive days starting from Matchday 5 - Vietnam, Albania, Israel, Costa Rica and Turkey. Nice world trip for my squad...

Also, Transfer market is now closed for me. I am going into this season with a 20 player squad

1 5*
    6 4*
    11 3*
    2 2*

Most of the 3* players are soon star-ing up and I might be able to keep them for season 3. And the two 2* players have their last season here in Kemi and are only kept for backup (they are old so I would not profit from selling that much). For L2, the team is strong enough anyway. Gonna save some bucks now for the later seasons

BTW I love renaming players, you can give them all kind of fancy names like "Chuck Norris", "The Queen", "Luke Skywalker", "Quentin Tarantino", "Santa Claus", "Mars Rover" and thousands of others... lol
    Not done yet with those names, but I'm surely going to use this nice feature more often in the future... just renamed a korean player to Lin Kin Park

Thanks mate

BTW, just noticed that my cup opponent is indeed at 30.9 strength and is L5, but it seems like he has abandoned his team. Am I going to have any chance against him?

Season 36-111.jpg
    League - Season I

Facing a Level 6 hard defensive wall in cup tomorrow. His Preliminary results are 4:0 Win (away) and 1:1 Draw (home) against a Level 1 4-3-3 formation.

Season 36-qual_l1_team.jpg

Season 36-qual_l1_form.jpg

My Squad:

Season 36-mysquad.jpg

There should be a way to beat this guy, I got stucked between a hard defensive 4-1-4-1 Counter Formation or a hard attacking 3-1-3-1-2.

Now please give me your advices, ty

Thanks mate

BTW, just noticed that my cup opponent is indeed at 30.9 strength and is L5, but it seems like he has abandoned his team. Am I going to have any chance against him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	891
    To approve if it's abbandoned check out his preliminary cup results. I have same views but they played normal legal formations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Facing a Level 6 hard defensive wall in cup tomorrow. His Preliminary results are 4:0 Win (away) and 1:1 Draw (home) against a Level 1 4-3-3 formation.

Name:	Qual_L1_Team.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	892

Name:	Qual_L1_Form.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	893

My Squad:

Name:	MySquad.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	894

There should be a way to beat this guy, I got stucked between a hard defensive 4-1-4-1 Counter Formation or a hard attacking 3-1-3-1-2.

Best formation to counter the V is 3N-2W-2MC's-2W-1

Use either defensive (with counter) or normal (without) down the flanks short passing zonal, he may be set defensive with counter, so don't use arrows until you know how he is playing.
    Adding arrows to your AMR/AML should provide the goals you need once you know his game plan, consistent long ball forward = defensive with counter, maybe 3-4 in the first half normal mentality.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Thanks mate

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	891
    Abandoned, not even the game engine can field a formation with players in their correct position, No strikers spells 80% possession and a goal feast.
    I wouldn't worry to much about the formation, you will win, with yellow and red cards galore for him, maybe an injury and a red to boot.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Very tough League this season for Massie Lodge. Up against 2 extremely strong outfits, both full of 6* scouts, so winning the League will be a tough ask. One of my main rivals were in my League back in Level 3 where we overcame them by only 2pts at the end of the season. Alas, they have improved greatly since then.

Champions League appears comfortable progress to the knockout stage, however we will not be taking things easy as we did last season when we suffered an embarrassing loss in the first group match. No, number 1 squad on the pitch from the outset.

Cup is as always a lottery, will play the second stringers until we get to the last 8, if we are lucky enough to get there.

Upward & onward, ahead for the new season
    Onward and Up!

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Best formation to counter the V is 3N-2W-2MC's-2W-1

Use either defensive (with counter) or normal (without) down the flanks short passing zonal, he may be set defensive with counter, so don't use arrows until you know how he is playing.
    Adding arrows to your AMR/AML should provide the goals you need once you know his game plan, consistent long ball forward = defensive with counter, maybe 3-4 in the first half normal mentality.
    Thank you Accyrover for your idea. I checked out and set the Line Up:

Season 36-qual_l1_lineup.jpg

Is it as you mentioned?

Edit: Just seen I have to switch Kister and Buballa
    Last edited by Mar Wie; 01-15-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post

Name:	Qual_L1_Team.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	892

Name:	Qual_L1_Form.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	893

My Squad:

Name:	MySquad.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	894

You should not have problems with him
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook