Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Boring Boring Julio Quatro...

Julio Quatro 1-0 Rudal Jaya, Champions League Group E Round 1.

A nervy start to the champions league campaign, just like last season we started with a 1-0 home win and not really stamping our authority on the competition, Nothing could be said about the first half, but we had shots blocked by an opposition who played an orthodox 4-4-2. using the central-right sided midfielder as a DMC, the rest is like 4-4-2 normally, and perhaps set defensive to play for the draw. Another 20 minutes of frustration of the second half with no clear chances for Julio Quatro, Just as I click on the team orders box to make subs, the "Goal for Julio Quatro" flashed... It was a fine long range effort from player manager L.McNamara, Kevin Mensah was brought down in the box 5 minutes later but the ref waived play on. Zhekov had a headed effort saved on 88 minutes.
    the win is a win,doesnt matter with 1 or 10 to 0
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    the win is a win,doesnt matter with 1 or 10 to 0
    Yes I thought that but was watching the game and I thought it was a boring game, Wasn't Impressed with Zidane, Papaleo, Rocky or Robbie. Was just a dumb game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I am very, very, very (ad libidum) disappointed with Nordeus today. I am a level 2 manager trying to enjoy the game (I know it's just a game) I bought $30 of token so far (and I think there will be no more....what's the point??) I read the forum for tips and trick and ask for advise when needed, i played with my players always 95+ morale and condition, i get the medical facility(and currently upgrading for ambulance) I limit the training to get them fitted for the game( and i program a stretching session before it).
    Yesterday in my second leg cup I suffered 2 injuries ( 5 & 6 days) today because of the two games i put my "B" team + 3 players(because of injuries, I have a player injured at the 88' mn of the last game last season 16 days broken leg 6*) and not 2 this time but 3 injuries AGAIN!!!!!!.................third day in the season and 6 injured players....and amazingly it's always the best player that get injured(almost). I understand the random of the engine, but I honestly cannot accepted that this is only luck( or bad luck in this case) I am a budget analyst, and i am good with ratio, percentage and numbers in general......this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE
    As I said it's just a game but things like that are totally ruining the fun.
    Is there something I can do to ask to look at my case and check if parameters can be changed....because if it's continu like that I am out of here....sadly but surely.
    Thank you for reading this and sorry to bother you with my problems

by the way I won the 3 games 6-0,8-0 and 9-0 but at a very very high expense, and now my second round of cup is in Jeopardy

I also checked all the cup game in my table and nobody else suffered two injuries. for the league it's even worth I AM THE ONLY TEAM TO GET PLAYER INJURED....and not 1....but 3
    Last edited by Nampion Chancy; 01-15-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    I am very, very, very (ad libidum) disappointed with Nordeus today. I am a level 2 manager trying to enjoy the game (I know it's just a game) I bought $30 of token so far (and I think there will be no more....what's the point??) I read the forum for tips and trick and ask for advise when needed, i played with my players always 95+ morale and condition, i get the medical facility(and currently upgrading for ambulance) I limit the training to get them fitted for the game( and i program a stretching session before it).
    Yesterday in my second leg cup I suffered 2 injuries ( 5 & 6 days) today because of the two games i put my "B" team + 3 players(because of injuries, I have a player injured at the 88' mn of the last game last season 16 days broken leg 6*) and not 2 this time but 3 injuries AGAIN!!!!!!.................third day in the season and 6 injured players....and amazingly it's always the best player that get injured(almost). I understand the random of the engine, but I honestly cannot accepted that this is only luck( or bad luck in this case) I am a budget analyst, and i am good with ratio, percentage and numbers in general......this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE
    Is there something I can do to ask to look at my case and check if parameters can be changed....because if it's continu like that I am out of here....sadly but surely.

by the way I won the 3 games 6-0,8-0 and 9-0 but at a very very high expense, and now my second round of cup is in Jeopardy

I also checked all the cup game in my table and nobody else suffered two injuries. for the league it's even worth I AM THE ONLY TEAM TO GET PLAYER INJURED....and not 1....but 3
    It can happen to anyone. Injuries are random and you were unlucky to get so many. I had 3 injuries in one match before to each of my 3 central midfielders and had no way of replacing them without putting players out of position. So it can happen to anyone.. Multiple injuries do happen in real life too

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I found that Injuries in the game at the lower Levels are a lot more common than later on in the game, This is mainly due to the fact that teams are training and playing games on poor facilities.

I am Level 14, and I find most of my injuries are in the cup against lower level teams, possibly due to the poor standard of what those players play at. Theres bound to be a lot more bad tackles, Players aren't as "fit" either and not as intelligent to avoid injuries.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-15-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks dv8r, i appreciate your honesty but I play soccer( and follow it too) since 45+ years and No this is not a common trend, 5 players injured in two games in a row.... Pretty exceptional. But obviously I am not the only one and I have to chew it up sadly.... At least the limit of injury being 7 I just have to worry for only one more..... Lol
    Just before the cup second leg that just sucks a lot

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I found that Injuries in the game at the lower Levels are a lot more common than later on in the game, This is mainly due to the fact that teams are training and playing games on poor facilities.

I am Level 14, and I find most of my injuries are in the cup against lower level teams, possibly due to the poor standard of what those players play at. Theres bound to be a lot more bad tackles, Players aren't as "fit" either and not as intelligent to avoid injuries.
    That's make totally sense, and the two team who inflicted me that much injury where abandoned low level team too. I hope when I get better facilities I will do the same constatation thanks for the thought I am still pissed off but I least there is a reasonable explanation for it

That's make totally sense, and the two team who inflicted me that much injury where abandoned low level team too. I hope when I get better facilities I will do the same constatation thanks for the thought I am still pissed off but I least there is a reasonable explanation for it
    Yes, just wait until you get to Level 14, and injuries will be at a normal level, plus you will facilities that produce 7 medics every 4 days.

Thanks dv8r, i appreciate your honesty but I play soccer( and follow it too) since 45+ years and No this is not a common trend, 5 players injured in two games in a row.... Pretty exceptional. But obviously I am not the only one and I have to chew it up sadly.... At least the limit of injury being 7 I just have to worry for only one more..... Lol
    Just before the cup second leg that just sucks a lot
    Don't want to piss on your chips but the figure of 7 injuries is utter bollox and that is from support, where this alleged information has come from they know Jack ****.

The injury statistics that are used in the game to code the engine are proportioned pro rata on the EPL 2010/11 season statistics published on Physioroom.
    Last season 16 the season before 19 injuries and three this season so far for me. 80% coming in first 18 days of the season.
    All my injuries this season have come on my own patch, I have L5 stadium L6 training and medical I'm L5.
    In the last three seasons my squad has on Avg been 6-8 skills higher than other team in all competitions that I met, IMO this is why the excessive injuries have occurred.
    Not that support will give you any inside knowledge, just fob you off with the normal crap.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Season 36-kk.jpg

Everything is as it should be now.
    Nestorovski starts the new season by the same way he finish the old one,which is great.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-