Page 90 of 200 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Petersen gonna score over 100 goals this season and he's not even a striker
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    it driven me crazy to know player around are having a thousand tokens and i m struggling with earning day by day token
    Some people actually buy tokens you know

f***ing scout player. always injured more than 4 days
    not enough with 50T? damn

Veteran ML, Helmut Plank, whose contract was due to expire at the end of the season, left the club today for a nominal fee. Manager Billy Wheeler quickly snapped up ML/AML/DML, Dave Kennedy to fill the vacant place in the roster.

LGE: No Chance FC (away). Won 2-1 (Flanagan, Kennedy). MOM: Dave Kennedy.
    Debutant, Kennedy made a stunning first appearance, scoring one, making another and scooping the man-of-the-match award. Seamus Flanagan had given City the lead in the first half.

CL: Lions (away). Drew 1-1 (Denys).
    For the second time in the competition, nothing could seperate the two sides. Denys gave City an early lead, but the Lions came back to equalise in the second half. The result means that London top the group, while the Lions also qualify.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Julio Quatro 4-2 Fc sitaniec Champions League Group E Round 6

Julio Quatro switched to a 3W-1-4-2 formation for this game to try out different options that may occur to them later on in the season with difficult cup games on the horizon, However Julio Quatro were very poor in the 1st half and struggled to adapt to the new formation and sitaniec took the lead on 21 minutes through Vasconez, The second half was better and Papaleo re-took the lead for club topscorer this season on 59 mins, Vasconez for sitaniec re-took the lead 3 minutes later, Papaleo played Novotny through for the 2nd equaliser for Julio Quatro, Novotny's corner found the late arriving Robbie Savage in the area to get us into the lead, Rocastles stunner on 81 mins won it for Julio Quatro and that ensures Julio Quatro finish the group on 6-0-0, Fc sitaniec also qualified having already had enough points before tonights game.

Back-ups Alvaro Quero and Bjorn Benoit both picked up injuries during training.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-25-2013 at 08:28 PM.

What was a potential slippery banana (game engine grease) against second placed Marios FC turned into a comfortable victory for Ravers.

The win moves Ravers eight points clear at the top with a GD of 25, doubt very much now anyone is going to challenge for top spot.

Marios FC put up a spirited performance but just could not get to grip with Ravers fast attacking, short passing football, Ravers were continually pressing Marios FC defense causing them to resort to long balls up to their lone striker and AMC which Ravers back three dealt with admirable.

The dead lock was broken on 11 minutes when Tugay played a ball through the heart of the defense for Wilcox to find the top corner.
    1-0 at half time was a very unfair reflection on the game Marios really should have been on their way home and tucked into bed.
    Ravers stepped up the pressure in the second half with both wingers being given freedom to attack the full backs, Marios were just not able to break out of their half and a second goal just had to come, which it did when DMC Ronnie Clayton spotted a gap through the centre, Tugay found him with a glorious cross 2-0 as the header rocketed into the top corner on 54 minutes.
    Tugay then found Shearer on the edge of the box with just the DC and keeper to beat he duly obliged, picked his spot 3-0 to Ravers, you just cannot leave Shearer one v one.
    The fourth came on 75 when Shearer returned the favour to lay on a short pass to the advancing Tugay, the out come was a formality, the maestro side footing to the side of the keeper leaving him rooted to the spot.
    So Ravers on top having 11 straight wins. Could the 100% wins be on the cards again for this season.

Ravers next league opponent is at home to 7th place Xristos FC, supporters are being urged to arrive early as a large crowd is expected after the club chairman dropped entrance prices in recognition of the fans loyalty by traveling so far in recent days.

The refresh of the scout list this morning left 'BIG Steve' still scratching his head as he scours the world for cover all down the left side.
    The message is clear Steve said when the right player is available we will always look to strengthen were we need to, the fans can be assured we are working hard to achieve this.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-25-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    What was a potential slippery banana (game engine grease) against second placed Marios FC turned into a comfortable victory for Ravers.

The win moves Ravers eight points clear at the top with a GD of 25, doubt very much now anyone is going to challenge for top spot.

Marios FC put up a spirited performance but just could not get to grip with Ravers fast attacking, short passing football, Ravers were continually pressing Marios FC defense causing them to resort to long balls up to their lone striker and AMC which Ravers back three dealt with admirable.

The dead lock was broken on 11 minutes when Tugay played a ball through the heart of the defense for Wilcox to find the top corner.
    1-0 at half time was a very unfair reflection on the game Marios really should have been on their way home and tucked into bed.
    Ravers stepped up the pressure in the second half with both wingers being given freedom to attack the full backs, Marios were just not able to break out of their half and a second goal just had to come, which it did when DMC Ronnie Clayton spotted a gap through the centre, Tugay found him with a glorious cross 2-0 as the header rocketed into the top corner on 54 minutes.
    Tugay then found Shearer on the edge of the box with just the DC and keeper to beat he duly obliged, picked his spot 3-0 to Ravers, you just cannot leave Shearer one v one.
    The fourth came on 75 when Shearer returned the favour to lay on a short pass to the advancing Tugay, the out come was a formality, the maestro side footing to the side of the keeper leaving him rooted to the spot.
    So Ravers on top having 11 straight wins. Could the 100% wins be on the cards again for this season.

Ravers next league opponent is at home to 7th place Xristos FC, supporters are being urged to arrive early as a large crowd is expected after the club chairman dropped entrance prices in recognition of the fans loyalty by traveling so far in recent days.

The refresh of the scout list this morning left 'BIG Steve' still scratching his head as he scours the world for cover all down the left side.
    The message is clear Steve said when the right player is available we will always look to strengthen were we need to, the fans can be assured we are working hard to achieve this.
    Looking Like a 4th consecutive league title for the Ravers already.

Yeh! the blending of youth and experience has a nice flavour.
    I expect the Cup as well. CL 50/50.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Yeh! the blending of youth and experience has a nice flavour.
    I expect the Cup as well. CL 50/50.
    League I'm like 1/100
    Champions League I will be around 2/5 to win that, got more than enough quality, but the final can always be uncertain, but if we played like we did in last seasons final it shouldn't be a problem.
    Cup I'm around 5/1 to win that, there are some strong sides in like last season, but last season I won it so its possible, I just want to win it like I did last season.

Club Top Goalscorer this season will be either Stacey Papaleo or Kevin Mensah, but I must stress Stacey Papaleo was average until this time last season and then the goals were more frequent in the second half of last season.

Top Assists is a competition between Ludek Novotny, Alex Zidane and Stacey Papaleo.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-25-2013 at 09:51 PM.

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You don't, you can see from their matches how many yellow cards they get. Indication of hard tackling
    Thx I thought I might have missed something all this time.