Page 125 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

League, round 18 - Kut Kut de Mae 0-3 Perfect Tactics

In a top 2 clash, this was an important match for both teams. The game got off slowly, Petersen smashing home for 1-0 in the 33rd minute. Petersen got the second after Villareal's mistimed tackle gave away a free kick. Kut Kut de Mae were pressing and Yedek's mistimed tackle gave away a free kick but Begovic did well to keep the shot out, the resulting corner came to nothing. Right at the death, substitute Ekholm broke free of the defence and slotting the ball into the net for 3-0.

Goals:Petersen (33', 46'), Ekholm (89')

That win puts Perfect Tactics 14 points clear of 2nd place. We also hit 100 goals in the league!
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 18 - Kut Kut de Mae 0-3 Perfect Tactics

In a top 2 clash, this was an important match for both teams. The game got off slowly, Petersen smashing home for 1-0 in the 33rd minute. Petersen got the second after Villareal's mistimed tackle gave away a free kick. Kut Kut de Mae were pressing and Yedek's mistimed tackle gave away a free kick but Begovic did well to keep the shot out, the resulting corner came to nothing. Right at the death, substitute Ekholm broke free of the defence and slotting the ball into the net for 3-0.

Goals:Petersen (33', 46'), Ekholm (89')

That win puts Perfect Tactics 14 points clear of 2nd place. We also hit 100 goals in the league!
    Petersen is legend in your team!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hah! All first 11 players are 6 stars also 1 got one more sub to 6 stars.

Wiegartz 6*
    Sangkasing 6*
    Mar Wie likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What happened with this game? I keep losing matches against far inferior teams, and by losing I mean 3-0, 3-1 even 4-0 for them, no manager present, and with my team in full form both morale and condition, and with my team placed in a formation that technically should obliterate the other team. What have they done with the game engine?

Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    What happened with this game? I keep losing matches against far inferior teams, and by losing I mean 3-0, 3-1 even 4-0 for them, no manager present, and with my team in full form both morale and condition, and with my team placed in a formation that technically should obliterate the other team. What have they done with the game engine?
    Don't say. I drew 2-2 in champions league against a team with illegal formation and without manager present. I understand football is unpredictable but... 80% possession and we had equal amount of chances and they took the lead twice. I was left stunned yesterday. At least we got 2 away goals :S

Quote Originally Posted by DonPhoenix View Post
    Don't say. I drew 2-2 in champions league against a team with illegal formation and without manager present. I understand football is unpredictable but... 80% possession and we had equal amount of chances and they took the lead twice. I was left stunned yesterday. At least we got 2 away goals :S
    I'm starting to think they're not even illegal anymore, saw a lot of weird matches that were won by teams with formations that were clearly illegal, no manager present, and opponent online.
    Guess I'll have to live with the fact that the game just wants to screw me this season. It happened to a friend of mine, actually the guy that showed me the game: Two seasons ago he was level 8, he's a very active player, had the 3rd team as value in his league, watched almost all his games for the season. Finished 11th.
    Now he's in the same league as me, doing just fine, actually we fought for the title last season, I won it by just 3 points ahaead.

FC BANYUMAS 0-5 Julio Quatro League Round 18

The 1st Anniversary Party is in full swing. This game marked 1 year of our existance in Top Eleven.

An easy away win for Julio Quatro earlier with all the goals coming from our usual 3 goal scorers, Papaleo got us off to a good start on 4 minutes bursting through the defence and slotting it past the keeper, 4 minutes later Papaleo played some more good stuff on setting up Zidane for a tap in. Another 4 minutes later and Hitamura challenge on P.McNamara resulted in a yellow card and a Free-Kick which Kevin Mensah put away again, 12 minutes in and the game already over, Papaleo was in fine form in this game finding Zidane in a identical move from the 8th minute to give us a 4-0 at half-time, BANYUMAS made a couple of substitutions but it was probably to withdraw stronger players for more important goals for them. On 79 minutes, Zidane was forward with a chance to complete his hatrick but instead he played an intelligent pass for the 100th Stacey Papaleo goal for the club since purchased on Day 2 of last season. Which marks a very special occasion for July Fourth known as Julio Quatro for this season to coincide with our 1st Anniversary.

Stacey Papaleo, 85 Games, 100 Goals, 46 Assists, 25 MOTM @ the 100 Goal milestone.

Also today was youth promotion day at our club, 4* player was released as usual, and the 2* was a 72 quality striker with a market value of $25m, which will bring us in at least $20m when the player is sold.

FENERBAHÇE drew their league game 2-2 today so now we are 15 points ahead with 8 games left. The League game was the only game that is scheduled for today as the Cup takes a break between the Quarter-Final and Semi-Final.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Easy league match against Nk Sparta today, fielding a 0-0-2-5-3 formation it should have been a goalfest. Final was 6-0. Expected more goals. Attacking mentality has become a disaster. 80% possession 33.5 v 22.6 quality, them fielding no defenders, whole pitch press, hard attacking ...

Goals Seo (3', 63'), Berezin (15', 44'), Kupalang (78', 89')
    Assists Kupalang 2, Berezin 1

With 1 match left to play today, we'll be either 13 or 14 points clear. Kupalang now with 14 goals, 15 assists, far ahead of anyone else in the league. Berezin has crept onto the charts at #5 with 8 goals, but with the focus on Cup and then CL, he's only played 10 league games.

Now off to evaluate the new strikers as soon as a roster slot clears.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    I'm starting to think they're not even illegal anymore, saw a lot of weird matches that were won by teams with formations that were clearly illegal, no manager present, and opponent online.
    Guess I'll have to live with the fact that the game just wants to screw me this season. It happened to a friend of mine, actually the guy that showed me the game: Two seasons ago he was level 8, he's a very active player, had the 3rd team as value in his league, watched almost all his games for the season. Finished 11th.
    Now he's in the same league as me, doing just fine, actually we fought for the title last season, I won it by just 3 points ahaead.
    Well, that's how things are. We can't do anythng about it but to do as much as we can and try to win. I hope I'll be succesful at home in 2nd leg and progress to semis. As for the league, I'm on unbeaten run for some time now and guy at top of the table had 2 flops in 2 days resulting he only has 1 point lead vs me. There's only other one who if he wins he'll be 1st 2 points ahead of me, so I can say top 3 are pretty close in our league and I must keep winning to pressure these guys. [Just for info: I'm level 2.]

League home win 4:1...so f*cking strong opponent...let's goooooo...
    Pricop George Cătălin Indian 6 days off

Games

League table