Page 131 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

OnE PiECE 1-4 Julio Quatro Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

Julio Quatro win 11-3 on aggregate, We completed the formality of seeing off the tie against OnE PiECE in good fashion, L.McNamara tapped in on 3 minutes to give us the lead, on 20 minutes it was 2-0 through a Zidane counter-attack break, OnE PiECE defended well for the remainder of the first half, they scored when a Bouchti corner found the head of Forsberg who also scored in the first leg, Zidane got another for us 3 minutes later from a well timed Papaleo pass, P.McNamara got a silly yellow card but was subbed off afterwards, We had a few more chances to score late on but found ourselves blocked except for Papaleo's pass to right-back Holvoet who got his first goal for quite a while.

In the Semi-Final we will play against kerem baba fc who are still to play their second leg this evening but they hold a 4-0 lead from the first so Its highly likely thats who we will play. The kerem baba fc manager watched our second leg, but decided not to cheer on any team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League away win...11 point ahead...
    CL home late win...87min and 90min... aggregate 5:1...semi-final here I am again...

Games

League table

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Damn, crazy game in CL, after 1-1 away, it was a 1-1 home in last minute, thanks to JULY BOSS!

And it comes the penalities....
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-02-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Damn, crazy game in CL, after 1-1 away, it was a 1-1 home in last minute, thanks to JULY BOSS!

And it come the penality....
    I'm not exactly a hero here... Yes I scored in 90th minute but I missed my penalty in the shootout, hmmm.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

goodbye treble. second loss 2-1 for my Greek half scout team from the Australian full scout team. the champ title is secured so will focus on the cup games (i am having the advantage to be at least 30% stronger than the others) to go for the double.

ovako ...jebo JA SVIM izraelcima jevrejima smrdljivim mater ! ne mogu da verujem da sam se registrovao da pisem ovde.8 sam nivo immam prosek tim a skoro odlican borim se za prvo mestto 54,7 mi je prosek i dobije me smrdljiva zidovcina koja ima 43 na mom terenu kada se borim za titulu!!!___ ja ulazem od svoje jebene strrpske plate pare za kredit da\ kupim tokene i kao taj me oduva !!+___ I ZATO JEBEM VAM MATTER SVIMA smrdljivim jevrejima !!!! STOKO JEDNA ODVRATNA SVIIMA VAM SVRSIM USTA MRTVVA !!!! em sto imate para i token a pa se kurcite kod kupovine igraca i naptravite stadion koji je za 16 nivo a vi ste 8...dzaba vam sve to jer ste vi [pprokleta govna koja ovde imaju tokene i pare ali ste obiican kurac koji je ubio naseg Hrista i prokleta ste nacija !~jebem vam sve zivvo i mrtbvo stoko jedna odvratna lo[ppovska ! e sada koji mi napise please english write nek mi se napusi kurca i on i njegova odvratna keva i sestra majkun vam svima jebem !~SRBIJA SRBIMA ! srbi pkupirajmop ovon mi smo za njih pojam u svemu a sto nebi bnbili i na igrici !!!!!
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-02-2013 at 08:57 PM.

nisam nepismen Srbi moji vec sam malo puijan i malo vise iznerviran u stvari sve stoji ! moderatoru i svim igracima siptarske hrvatske i jevrejske populacije jebem sve zivbvo i mrtvo !!!! KOSOVO IS SERBIA !

Short translation for above post: "**** all token buyers." Sigh.

Matori ajde malo iskuliraj,razumem te...svima se to desavalo i dalje igramo...jbg...znam kako ti je...moj tim je svake sezone najjaci u ligi i ligi sampiona pa jedva osvajam titule...koji ti je...popij jos jedno pivo,sutra je novi dan...

Apprentice
    I'm doing way better than excepted before the saison started

This is my table right now. Only my two real life friends can get dangerous for me

This is the CL atm. I have good chances to win the CL this season

And this is the Cup. To be honest i didn't except to get in the semi finals....

First i lost 0-1 at home but then managed to win 1-2 on his field. My quality 33 and his 43
    I was able to kick out the Manager Lv7. Now 3x Manager Lv6's and myself Lv3 are left in the cup.

Short version: This season is going pretty good for me atm.