Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Mmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.

Dreamer
    Mmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.-aaaaaaaa.jpgMmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.-bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpgMmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.-ccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpgMmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.-dddddddddddddddddd.jpg

As you can see he switched to 3-3W-1-2N-1 ; just before the match, to try to play it through the middle since I didn't have any DMC. I had to switch to 4-1-3N-2 (your suggestion Cracicot). And it worked perfect (55/60% possession, I even got a goal) until he switched to his initial 3-3W-0-2W-2, again: )
    I then had to go back to a 3-2W-2N-1-2, and managed to get a second goal. He close the gap to 2:1, when he switch to 3-3W-0-3W-1.

Had to switch yet again, to the 4-1-3N-2... things then got balanced till the end. Thanks again for your suggestions. It proved effective especially because of this :

Mmmhhh... I'll never understand the "logic" of this game.-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    Last edited by kebess; 09-19-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Cat Harrison and cracicot like this.

Dreamer
    Concerning the mentality, I played "Normal" throughout the whole match, since the possession was so tight. For the first time, each time I switch to attacking, I kept seeing my possession dropping some 5%... I'm still not sure what were his orders.

Apprentice
    I only play 4132 and found attacking mentaliy sub optimal. Not sure if it is due to the formation or it isjust not that good.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...132-guide.html

Last few games I had to play 433 as all my dmc got injured and found attacking mentality suit it better but havent played enough games to really tell.

Banned
    Congrats. Hardest competition to win. Glad I could get the assist on that!
    kebess likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    I only play 4132 and found attacking mentaliy sub optimal. Not sure if it is due to the formation or it isjust not that good.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...132-guide.html

Last few games I had to play 433 as all my dmc got injured and found attacking mentality suit it better but havent played enough games to really tell.
    4-1-3-2 seems to be nice in many cases indeed. It doesn't seem to have a very strong wingers gameplay though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456