Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Discussion on Injury Frequency

I don't "bother" If I get 1x injury in a game, but when I get 3x per game then it's f@@king annoying!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

the point is, if u have one injury, there r about 4-5 to follow. So its like u have a chain of injuries once in 2 seasons, then all is fine. So once u have an injury, and have another in the second match, get prepared.

hod
    Rookie
    I ask you all honestly ..
    In real life, players are not injured?

Of course they do!

Sometimes a player return to the game after a year out and in the next game is out again.
    Sometimes the same player is injured again and again.
    Sometimes in the same game few players injured.

This is what i think:
    We expect the game to be as real as possible but we do not accept some occurrences that hurt us.

For those who wants to avoid injuries i ask you to read my guide about how to avoid injuries, i believe it will help most of you.

Rookie
    Bought a player today, fully fit, cost me 15 tokens and 3m. Injured after 2 minutes of the game, out for 5 days....
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

1. I feel with everyone having bad injury luck out there!

2. I play team set up with 20 players trying to cover most formations and double the most roles.

3. Don't be afraid to use asymmetrical formations if you have no other choice. I rather use asy Form then place player at the wrong spot.

btt:

I have an avarage of 1-3 injured players during the season (meaning there is always at least 1 injured) but the worst happened to my gk he got injured 3 times in a row beeing out close to 3/4 of last season. This season my MC spots get injured a lot.

At this point i can't complain on the rate of injuries and i kinda think it should stay as it is. As I see it, if we get less injuries from training, there will be more power trainers and i don't see why that should be rewarded.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post

Of course they do!

Sometimes a player return to the game after a year out and in the next game is out again.

This is what i think:
    We expect the game to be as real as possible but we do not accept some occurrences that hurt us.

For those who wants to avoid injuries i ask you to read my guide about how to avoid injuries, i believe it will help most of you.
    Yes, we accept that injuries are part of the game. Can you show me a post on this forum where any person states that injuries should NOT happen? YES, we get that.

WHAT we dont like is the frequency and length of the injuries. The past 5 injuries I have had have not been less than 5 days. It is not usual to have 5-7 players injured at one time

Not only that, but it is the timing of the injuries and the apparent (laughable) randomness to whom they happen to.
    Seems they happen later in the season when there are more important games.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    the problem with injuries is that they arent random, like Cracicot said... they target almost always all the players in one particular position, the freshly bought or the best players in the team... and if you dont get injuries you get suspicious red cards....

Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post

Of course they do!

This is what i think:

You're missing ONE important thing&point: 1 season (in real life) last from august to may/june (10 months!), while a season at T11 last 28 days! Now, if a player gets a 5 day or 12 (sometimes 15 days) then he is practically gone for the 1/3 or 2/3 of the season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    the problem with injuries is that they arent random, like Cracicot said... they target almost always all the players in one particular position, the freshly bought or the best players in the team... and if you dont get injuries you get suspicious red cards....
    This is more or less correct.

My guess is that they know that a manager will be forced to use red packs and heal the key player or the player/players he can't be without, and not the mediocre or bad ones (which anyone could and would sell and replace).
    CarlTaut and cracicot like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    3 mins auto subbed when I was afk today ... Im impressed ...

But it means that 2/4 strikers are injured. Just got my midfield back, well tonight after the tick I will get two back from injury, had one back yesterday, day before ... Ive lost count ...

I think I have one midfielder and one striker that hasn't been injured this season. But hey, only second season ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast