Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Discussion on Injury Frequency

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This is more or less correct.

My guess is that they know that a manager will be forced to use red packs and heal the key player or the player/players he can't be without, and not the mediocre or bad ones (which anyone could and would sell and replace).
    The key to making money for this game is the buying of tokens. END OF!

Whatever they can do to make you decide to buy tokens, believe me, they will do.

If that means to give more injuries than normal, they will do it.
    If that means that they will target your best players or positions, they will do it.
    If that means they will schedule games within 15 mins of each other, they will do it.
    If that means they will continue to allow unwanted friendlies, they will do it.
    If that means they will give tokens to employees or friends of the company to enter auctions and make people waste tokens, they will do it.

At the end of the day, greed rules and for Nordeus, this does not change. They care only for the money they make and not the game itself, or they would make a much better game with what they already have.

the problem is that they are comfortable with the income they have from the token buyers so they dont have any incentive to improve the game the way we want. They will only improve it if their profit margin does not decrease. They are basically saying that if you dont like the game, f!@k off and play something else because it is what it is and there is nothing you can do about it.

AND THAT is why I will never pay for this game. i learned early on that this game is cheating you out of tokens as often as it can, sometimes extremely unfairly.

And for those that say:"Cracicot, why bother playing if you dont like the game?" My reply is: "Because I like the game but hate the devs/management/Nordeus. They have the potential for a good game and they are letting greed get in the way of improvements. I will continue to waste my idle time with this game, but not limit myself to only playing this game. I have better ways to waste my time than T11. Plus I have twins on the way, so I dont believe I will be able to devote much time to this game in 6-7 months."

So there. Thats my opinion. Take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-04-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    kebess likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234