Thread: possible error promoting a team??

possible error promoting a team??

well I added a friend in top eleven, one player of the league.. level 5 I think... we had the same level.. 5,6,7,8.... yeah, we had level 8 two seasons ago.... but, last season, I had level 9, he had level 9... but he was in a league of level 10...¿? yeap... level 9 team in a level 10 league... we play in the same competition of champions league, we play the final, and I won (^-^) ... but he end league, in 9, or 10 position... and at now, I have level 10, and I play in level 10 league... and he is level 9... in a level 9 league.... without play champions league this season, of course.
    I wanna know if somebody was in this situation. That simple... just to know if that's usual...

That happens whend in the server there arent enought teams of level 10, in that case, to make a league, so the system promete the Best teams from 1 level above. The good thing is that those teams can buy 7* players from Mr. Scout.

Apprentice
    Think its gona happen to me this season as i have been put in a higher CL.Hope if any 2 year players read this could they tell me if this happens if you have a couple of good season once you pass lvl 7 or so.