Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Friendly update?????

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You are only doing half the work necessary for an answer to this question.

1) posting it on the forums and hoping a mod/admin with the info will actually answer it with information you want
    2) sending a PM to MDKII or an email to Nordeus support so they can give you a formal update on the situation should they actually care.

Myself, I am more interested in the scheduling issues where 3 hours minimum are supposed to be set between all matches.

But hey, good luck with that. We are all waiting with baited breath.
    So I emailed Nordeus and have had a few replies, no real answers though, they say it takes time to check for bugs before implementing changes. Still waiting for a reply to my question about why it takes 2 years to make simple changes. Basically getting fobbed off.

As for sending MDKII a PM, done that on Saturday still haven't received a reply back but he put the above post on about asymmetric friendly stuff after I PM'd him.

So basically still no answer as to why they are so bad at implementing changes. I really don't think the realise how badly this is affecting the game, if they got the major flaws fixed quickly this game would be fantastic and even bigger than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The asymmetric friendlies are currently in the process of being made before we can start testing them on certain live servers. Because of the nature of these changes, it has to be server-bound, not platform-bound, so we have to make sure it works on all versions of Top Eleven first. Because of this, we expect the next phase of testing to be in two and a half weeks the earliest.
    Quick couple of questions MDKII, or anyone who might know....Any update on this? Has the testing started? If not when will it start? And any idea when the changes will be implemented?

I would say the 2 weeks have gone.
    cracicot likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I would say the 2 weeks have gone.
    Today is 2 and half weeks.

A wee update would be nice. Customer relations and all that.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Today is 2 and half weeks.

A wee update would be nice. Customer relations and all that.
    why dont you twitter the question to MDKII. Apparently he is the owner of the twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    why dont you twitter the question to MDKII. Apparently he is the owner of the twitter account.
    Tried that in the past a few times and got ignored.

He hasn't posted on here this week, unless I've missed it, is he just totally ignoring all questions now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Tried that in the past a few times and got ignored.

He hasn't posted on here this week, unless I've missed it, is he just totally ignoring all questions now?
    Wouldnt you as long as you kept getting paid? They dont really have to say anything on here or the website and people will keep paying. Its getting pretty sad what people will pay for now.

WOW!! As craciot mentioned this is so easy and a small change to make. I was so naive that I was expecting important changes to match engine, rating system, match reports, match stats. If a company can't hire programmers to make such a small change; how would they expected to imrove the game. I suppose we as players or so called customers should be satisfied with the meal served by Nordeus. It is like either you like what they serve or go ....... yourself.

10 mil users and they don't have any programmers to make such a small change. Such a watse....
    cracicot likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12