Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    This is the team I play tomorrow any advice on counter formation and tactics appreciated !!!!!!!!!

As you can see they are strong
    You can try 4-1-3n-2. Attacking trough the middle. That works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    You can try 4-1-3n-2. Attacking trough the middle. That works for me
    wow thank you Wiesse !!!!!!!

Yup. 4-1-3n-2 is a gud counter for wide diamond. The 3 MCs will take advantage of the no MCs from his side. Even narrow diamond should work. Just one variation from what wiesse said, in narrow diamond u will only have totake a central MC out, and put an AMC so that ur AMC keeps his DMC busy, so that he can neither help his defence to take on ur 2 ST, nor go ahead to attack and help his forwards.

Well I lost that one 2-0 I guess it didnt help not being there lol but I'm so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!

Well I lost that one 2-0 I guess it didnt help not being there lol but I'm so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!
    Why??? coz u qualified 4 CL???? I shud be sad then coz ne promotion for me. Cant wait 4 the next season as I want to play my best 11 again. Their shoes are rotting sitting on the bench and my subs are tired playing and winning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Why??? coz u qualified 4 CL???? I shud be sad then coz ne promotion for me. Cant wait 4 the next season as I want to play my best 11 again. Their shoes are rotting sitting on the bench and my subs are tired playing and winning!!!
    lol but you tanked this season, yes I reached the CL so very happy also got my new under 21 mc not keeper though and have saved skill points for next season!!!!!!!! should get money for 4th place going to look at free transfer's start of next season .. I'm happy becoz I learnt a lot about the game this past few weeks

lol but you tanked this season, yes I reached the CL so very happy also got my new under 21 mc not keeper though and have saved skill points for next season!!!!!!!! should get money for 4th place going to look at free transfer's start of next season .. I'm happy becoz I learnt a lot about the game this past few weeks
    I have about 80 skill points saved which will take my team 1Q higher.... Next season, unless I encounter a token buyer, I am confident about victory in the league and might just win the CL. Not much hope of the Cup though....

I have about 80 skill points unassigned. They will take my team 1Q above. Can't wait 4 next season as my best 11 want to play; their shoes are rotting. And my subs are tired playing and losing. Unless I encounter a token buyer, I am confident of victory in league. might have good success in the CL. Not much hope of Cup though.

I have 44 but that will go someway to improving my team !!!!!!!!

I have 44 but that will go someway to improving my team !!!!!!!!
    if u have 20 players and 20 skill pints, ur avg team Q will go up by 0.2Q. if u have 17 players and 17 skill points, it will still go up by 0.2Q. if 22 players and 22 skill points still the same. So if u have 40 skill points and 20 players, avg team Q will go up by 0.4.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast