Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    4-1-1-2W-2 according to July Forth's guide you should be looking at 3N-3W-2MC-2 but hopefully craticot or someone will help !! what time is kick off hun ?
    Hi Mo!! I won yesterday game 1-0. A very close match. In 10 minutes i'll be playing the Champions League Final.

My opponent 4-3N-1AMC-2. I'm playing a 3N-1DMC-3N-2W-1.

Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    Hi Mo!! I won yesterday game 1-0. A very close match. In 10 minutes i'll be playing the Champions League Final.

Yah thats so cool go get em !!!!!!!!!! you can do it good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be batter if u put 1 AMC instead of wingers and another ST as then his DL/DR will have nothing to do and pressure of 1 ST and 2 AMC will fall on his 2 DCs. never keep only one ST against 4 at back as he will be double marked. I would say 3N-1-3N-1-2. ya, make ur best players play as it is a must. Ur defence and MCs part is fine, but the attack I advices u will be much better. All the best and post the result!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    it will be batter if u put 1 AMC instead of wingers and another ST as then his DL/DR will have nothing to do and pressure of 1 ST and 2 AMC will fall on his 2 DCs. never keep only one ST against 4 at back as he will be double marked. I would say 3N-1-3N-1-2. ya, make ur best players play as it is a must. Ur defence and MCs part is fine, but the attack I advices u will be much better. All the best and post the result!!!
    Thanks for your advice. Didnt read it at time but I WON!! First time i won the Champions League!.

I had lost two finals and got eliminated in semis last season.

Thanks for your advice. Didnt read it at time but I WON!! First time i won the Champions League!.

I had lost two finals and got eliminated in semis last season.
    Omg way you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats made my day Hun great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats.... I have never won the CL or cup, won the league twice though. Will have no CL next season, I made a mistake in one of my previous post, telling I might have some success there. I forgot that I am not being promoted, then how CL. LOLs.
    But remember, never play 1 ST with 4 at the back, and if there is a DL/DR, it is good to leave them jobless by attacking through the middle with no wingers and 1 or 2 AMC along with 2 ST. This causes all the work to be put upon the 2 DCs, who will eventually fail under pressure. Still, nice victory!!! Was ur team stronger???

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Omg way you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats made my day Hun great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mo. Thanks for the good energy you provided, that surrounded my team all game long

congrats.... I have never won the CL or cup, won the league twice though. Will have no CL next season, I made a mistake in one of my previous post, telling I might have some success there. I forgot that I am not being promoted, then how CL. LOLs.
    But remember, never play 1 ST with 4 at the back, and if there is a DL/DR, it is good to leave them jobless by attacking through the middle with no wingers and 1 or 2 AMC along with 2 ST. This causes all the work to be put upon the 2 DCs, who will eventually fail under pressure. Still, nice victory!!! Was ur team stronger???
    Hey Saransh, thanks for the congrats. I'll keep in mind the 2 ST suggestion. Havent thought about that.

Hey Saransh, thanks for the congrats. I'll keep in mind the 2 ST suggestion. Havent thought about that.

good team... do u buy tokens??? I think that only ur dribbler is a scout, if he is, and other 2 six stars are normal players whom u have trained to 6 star as they have no SA. That 2 ST point was told to me buy some experienced manager, I think July or DVR8.

good team... do u buy tokens??? I think that only ur dribbler is a scout, if he is, and other 2 six stars are normal players whom u have trained to 6 star as they have no SA. That 2 ST point was told to me buy some experienced manager, I think July or DVR8.
    No, i haven't bought scout players. A lot of tokens is required to buy one, so i haven't thought about that. And yes, i bought tokens this season.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast