Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    Hey, Mo Meow Odom! Take a look at my team.

Wow you have a nice team there hun

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Had to lose. There were 3 defenders from your side to counter his STs but you didn't have any DMC to take on his AMC. Also, most importantly, his Wingers were left open as you neither had DML/ DMR nor any DL/DR. While he deployed a DMC to take on your AMC and had DL/DR to take on your red arrowed ML/MR. Agreed he had no MC, which I think might be illegal. What was the possession???? But otherwise, his formation was perfect to counter yours. Just by having a gr8 5* team doesn't mean u will win every game..... No hard feelings, just pointing out ur mistakes.
    You played very attacking for an away game !!!!! I agree with Saransh ! I think you left yourself open at the back a flat back four would have marked your opponents wingers. Yours had red arrows on too so they left them alone!!! If they attacked down both flanks you never stood a chance hun !!

have you checked the counter formations hun ?? I can give you the link !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    This is the game i lost today (League):

#1) 4-2N-3w-0-1

---------ST----------
    ---------------------
    -ML-----MC------MR-
    ------DMC-DMC------
    -DL---DC----DC---DR-

or

#2) 4-2N-2N-1-1

---------ST----------
    --------AMC---------
    ------MC---MC-------
    ------DMC-DMC------
    -DL---DC----DC---DR-

or

#3) 3N-3W-2-1-1

---------ST----------
    --------AMC---------
    ------MC---MC-------
    -DML---DMC----DMR--
    ----DC--DC--DC-----

You should have at least 6 back to take care of his 5 offensive players.

I would have gone with #2 or #3, up the middle, as #1 would be for going up against higher quality and using long ball.

3 DC is not enough to take care of 5 offensive players and get away with it IMHO.
    Mo Meow Odom and betobarros like this.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! This useless shameless Oscar Ortega, my old DMC, this is the 6th time I have put him up for sale but is not getting sold!!!!! Heights of shamelessness!!!! Or may I call uselessness!!! Since I bought this new DMC, I have only 286 K and I need to extend a contract and that idiot is asking for 467K. If this idiot is not sold.... I am not sure if I will have the money. And yes!!! The player needing contract extension is mt DC Ugarte who has been gr8!!! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! ! And not only that, after that contract, if Ortega is not sold off, I will have to sign him a contract as well as it will expire. Otherwise I will have to let go a 3 million worth piece of crap for free!!!!
    I guess that after the contract expires, u have 7 days to renew it. Hope so as I will certainly not have the cash by the end of the season if Ortega is not sold and will get cash only from club matches next season. And can I sell a player during those 7 days without signing a new contract?????? Please answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    #1) 4-2N-3w-0-1

---------ST----------
    ---------------------
    -ML-----MC------MR-
    ------DMC-DMC------
    -DL---DC----DC---DR-

or

#2) 4-2N-2N-1-1

---------ST----------
    --------AMC---------
    ------MC---MC-------
    ------DMC-DMC------
    -DL---DC----DC---DR-

or

#3) 3N-3W-2-1-1

---------ST----------
    --------AMC---------
    ------MC---MC-------
    -DML---DMC----DMR--
    ----DC--DC--DC-----

You should have at least 6 back to take care of his 5 offensive players.

I would have gone with #2 or #3, up the middle, as #1 would be for going up against higher quality and using long ball.

3 DC is not enough to take care of 5 offensive players and get away with it IMHO.
    This is amazing advice betobarras!!! Craticot is very experienced. It's not a humble opinion . Its an experienced one thank you Craticot again spending time to help us lower level players x

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! This useless shameless Oscar Ortega, my old DMC, this is the 6th time I have put him up for sale but is not getting sold!!!!! Heights of shamelessness!!!! Or may I call uselessness!!! Since I bought this new DMC, I have only 286 K and I need to extend a contract and that idiot is asking for 467K. If this idiot is not sold.... I am not sure if I will have the money. And yes!!! The player needing contract extension is mt DC Ugarte who has been gr8!!! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! ! And not only that, after that contract, if Ortega is not sold off, I will have to sign him a contract as well as it will expire. Otherwise I will have to let go a 3 million worth piece of crap for free!!!!
    I guess that after the contract expires, u have 7 days to renew it. Hope so as I will certainly not have the cash by the end of the season if Ortega is not sold and will get cash only from club matches next season. And can I sell a player during those 7 days without signing a new contract?????? Please answer.
    LOL change his name to ????? Frank Lampard or something lol then sell him

Banned
    Ok, you will have 7 days to sell him. you should make at least $800K from both cup games regardless of if you win or lose, but if you win then you should make another $1M by the time you need to resign anyone, but if these are your best guys, you might spend one token and change his name to Ronaldo or Bale or Messi. I used to have to do that in lvl 1-3.

In order to sell anyone next season, they have to be under contract. so hopefully you can start a chain reaction: use the cup money from day 1 to sign one of your players out of contract, and then sell him and keep going until you have all your guys signed.

Ok, you will have 7 days to sell him. you should make at least $800K from both cup games regardless of if you win or lose, but if you win then you should make another $1M by the time you need to resign anyone, but if these are your best guys, you might spend one token and change his name to Ronaldo or Bale or Messi. I used to have to do that in lvl 1-3.

In order to sell anyone next season, they have to be under contract. so hopefully you can start a chain reaction: use the cup money from day 1 to sign one of your players out of contract, and then sell him and keep going until you have all your guys signed.
    So I will have 7 days. Hmm. I can play these players during that time??? On the first day after the club money, I will sign the contracts and sell Ortega if he is still unsold. He will be sold easily on the 1st day.
    I cant change players name as I play on android and don't have the option!!!
    Thanks again U r a gr8 help!!!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Banned
    So I will have 7 days. Hmm. I can play these players during that time??? On the first day after the club money, I will sign the contracts and sell Ortega if he is still unsold. He will be sold easily on the 1st day.
    I cant change players name as I play on android and don't have the option!!!
    Thanks again U r a gr8 help!!!
    no, you cant use someone that is not signed.

no, you cant use someone that is not signed.
    Will have enuf to extend Ugarte's contract by the end of season. Then if Ortega is unsold, I will sign him and sell him on the first day as he will easily get sold then, I think he will ask less for contract extension if I sign it next season.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast