Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by betobarros View Post
    Thanks!! And what about you? Did you play today?
    Yes but without my help it was about 4am this morning away lol but won 3-0 to clinch CL spot league above on post today

I needed my beauty sleep lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

Take a look here hun I would be looking for a 4-1-4-1 formation no arrows and normal to start with maybe attack later in game if you need !!!

Craticot may advise better ?????
    Ok, i'll take a look at that thread. Thanks for that info.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Banned
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

Take a look here hun I would be looking for a 4-1-4-1 formation no arrows and normal to start with maybe attack later in game if you need !!!

Craticot may advise better ?????
    This formation allows you leeway. There are many ways to approach this one. I might add that I am not a expert and do lose games, but I dont lose many. All that to say that the formations I give may not always work, but the theory behind them is usually sound.

4-1-4-1 is a fair formation vs 4-3N-3, but I prefer not to waste my defense like that.

I like 3N-1-3N-2W-1:
    Since he has no wingers, I would not put any DL/DR and go with 3 at the back. I always like to have cover if his 3 ST are equal to, or better than my 3 DC, so I usually go with a DMC, meaning I have 4 back covering his 3 ST. He has 3 up the middle, so thats what I do to match him, while I pick an AML and AMR with one ST to give you your wide players and a legal formation. of course, you play up the flanks on this one.

or 3N-1-4-2. this is my fav formation and is so versatile. It fits playing vs the 4-3-3 quite well. You outnumber his STs and also his midfield, so its a good start.

My spreadsheet says that 4-1-3N-1-1, and 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly have both worked for me in the past.

Whatever the formation you decide, know that you have many options that work against 4-3-3.

Introducing my new 1 token keeper Was going to spend another token to change his name to Ray Craticot Clemence lol but thought better of it Cratti would shout at me for wasting tokens lol xx

Banned
    Introducing my new 1 token keeper Was going to spend another token to change his name to Ray Craticot Clemence lol but thought better of it Cratti would shout at me for wasting tokens lol xx

I wouldnt shout at anyone for wasting tokens, but considering you are rather short on them, it just doesnt make sense to "waste" one when you could use it for future bids. I would be honoured if anyone changed their players name to include mine, but only if you spelled it correctly. I see too many people put the names of famous players and cant spell them correct. THAT is a waste of a token.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I wouldnt shout at anyone for wasting tokens, but considering you are rather short on them, it just doesnt make sense to "waste" one when you could use it for future bids. I would be honoured if anyone changed their players name to include mine, but only if you spelled it correctly. I see too many people put the names of famous players and cant spell them correct. THAT is a waste of a token.
    I,m sorry I just call you Cratti instead of Craci lol it just rolls of my tongue easier !!!!!!! lol. But that does seem like a new thread if it's not already been done worst spelling of names lol like Frank Limpard lol or Didi Dogbar

A 4-1 win over the team in 2nd place this morning puts me in 2nd place way hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 games to go

Damn... 11th time I put Ortega up for sale. Tried to put for least price but didn't work. So again put on highest price. just testing luck, if unsold, I will sign him a contract next season and sell him off!!! Have had enuf of his nonsense!!! He is 4 star, common!!!

My last 2 games !!!!!!!!!! wow thats hard !!!!! but CL next year for sure

Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-17-2013 at 12:32 PM.

This is the team I play tomorrow any advice on counter formation and tactics appreciated !!!!!!!!!

As you can see they are strong

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast