Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Scout Players vs TL Trainers

We seem to have a quite similar approach to this game. I like

Thanks for lookin in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If you dont buy tokens, then its obvious what you should do: buy the scouts when you can. I stopped buying tokens more than a few seasons because I refuse to support a company that ignores the customer and screws them every chance they get.

that being said, if you do buy tokens, then why bother with the youths you get from the youth academy? The youths from the academy will never be as fast trainers as you can buy on the market and the scouts , 22/23 YO ending with 4/9, are a much more worthy buy because they always have an SA, which is worth 40/50 skill points, plus they often have more than one position, which are 50 skill points each, so on average you get a 6* 22 YO with 100 extra skill points then an the average 18 YO fast trainer....AND hes usually close to going up a * if you get a good scout.

Also, at your level, I think scouts are not worth buying anyways.

So your question is: Will it cost me less than 50T to powertrain an 18YO FAST trainer to 7*, and give him an extra position and an SA?

Like July said, PTing an 18yo to 7* will cost you a ton of green packs, which translates into tokens.

July says ~200T to get a 7* scout equivalent, if I am not mistaken. Personally I have not done that because I dont buy tokens and never plan on it, so I dont waste them on power training. But I am curious how many green packs it takes to get a 5*, 18YO, FAST FAST trainer up to 7*. Someone give me an approximation please.
    It's about 100T (110 greens) and thats if you don't give role+SA, But to give it more fair comparison to the best scouts that come up on the list since you need to train SA and role, It's around 200T (220 greens).

Therefore if you can get 4 optimum scouts it would work out a much better deal. All depends on token budget.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's about 100T (110 greens) and thats if you don't give role+SA, But to give it more fair comparison to the best scouts that come up on the list since you need to train SA and role, It's around 200T (220 greens).

Therefore if you can get 4 optimum scouts it would work out a much better deal. All depends on token budget.
    REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY. 100-200 Green packs to bump up a 5* 18yo fast trainer. I might try it for the account with 200 greens and tanking it this season.

So the question is then this...If I do that, should I gain all the skill points and then wait until the start of next season and then assign all the skill points? Because that would be like 150-250 skill points burning a hole in my pocket so-to-speak. I believe that would be the best way to go about it. Then next season i start off with a 19yo 7*. Correct?

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY. 100-200 Green packs to bump up a 5* 18yo fast trainer. I might try it for the account with 200 greens and tanking it this season.

So the question is then this...If I do that, should I gain all the skill points and then wait until the start of next season and then assign all the skill points? Because that would be like 150-250 skill points burning a hole in my pocket so-to-speak. I believe that would be the best way to go about it. Then next season i start off with a 19yo 7*. Correct?
    That will be the best way. Also, is one season enough to gain those many skill points??? And u may buy a 18 yo 5 star with SA if ur current one doesn't have it and then work on that. What position player r u planning to power train???

If the greens are farmed in-game or booster videos and 200 greens over the season would effectively give you a free young 7* player with extra role + SA, So there is also this consideration to take into account whilst developing young players, this is why I go for a mix between young players and scouts, to spread out the effective cost in T.

With you tanking you could indeed have a 7* 19 year old at the start of next season and if you feed him another 150 greens or so during next season you would get him to 8*

But before you train for quality, you must train for extra SA+roles first if you want those.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-02-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    That will be the best way. Also, is one season enough to gain those many skill points??? And u may buy a 18 yo 5 star with SA if ur current one doesn't have it and then work on that. What position player r u planning to power train???
    I dont have any 18YO with the account with 200+ greens, just a 4* 19YO fast trainer. I am looking for a few new players since I am tanking.

Rookie
    What do you mean by 4/9 and 3/8?

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    What do you mean by 4/9 and 3/8?
    Player Quality ending. 4/9 would mean 34,39,44,49 etc depending on Manager Level.

Pro
    Slightly off topic but I dont actually think that SA has much merit tbh, theres so much already in this game thats purely cosmetic its hard to tell if SA is maybe just the same! Ive went from having a squad where most players had an SA to a squad that only has one player with SA and ive noticed not a difference.

Banned
    I would rather have a corner SA take corners than a nobody. Same with free kicks and penalties. I would hope this is one of things Nordeus is not lying about when they say it helps in certain situtations to have SAs.

Otherwise I would normally agree with you in that most of the things in this game are cosmetic...even some of the wins by some teams....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast