Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Anyone had a loss like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    You may as well speak Klingon, same result.
    If I can't get a proper action at end; I would be very sorry for the money and time that I invested in this game...
    cracicot and Yinhung like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    If I can't get a proper action at end; I would be very sorry for the money and time that I invested in this game...
    I know what you mean, but sadly there's nothing you can do about this. They don't give a sh** about it. You better forget about it and move on.
    cracicot likes this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

I hate this damn faulty engine so damn much...i just lost my CL 2nd match and thus all after getting scored on 2 times in the last 4 minutes...was comfortably winning 1:0 (first match i won 1:2 at his home).ALL my penalty shooters had higher ratings in offense my gk was WAY higher statwise. Not to mention that my team was way higher rated and i used subs etc...this game is nothing more than a waste of my time...

Last time i couldn't even watch the game and make no subs. The other team did and had even supporters watching him. This time i was watching and had the full possession advantage...this is the worst hoax ever. i will NEVER watch a game live anymore. This fu*kin posseion advantage is not worth ****.

funny all my players went in with form ratings 7 and higher....yet i got nearly all 5 and 6's...players that NEVER got below 7...

simple put this Manager "Simulation" Game (it doesnt even deserve this name) is far of beeing competitive... I was the top q team of all CL competitors and would have had a real shot at the finals and now i get dropped by a lowbie team in 1/8. Hardly EVER happend in reality to a top team. Here i guess its a usual thing. So i will simply put no more time and effort in it...the return is just not worth it. If i want to get ripped off i go pay my taxes. And this really feels like beeing ripped off.

So damn pissed of right now. I'm a really competitive guy and i hate losing if i can't figure out what i can do about it. This is like flipping a damn coin and hopeing you get lucky...So hard not to use nasty talk against nordeus whom completely ignore us on such issues...They don't deserve us beeing calm.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-12-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    cracicot and Yinhung like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    I hate this damn faulty engine so damn much...i just lost my CL 2nd match and thus all after getting scored on 2 times in the last 4 minutes...was comfortably winning 1:0 (first match i won 1:2 at his home).ALL my penalty shooters had higher ratings in offense my gk was WAY higher statwise. Not to mention that my team was way higher rated and i used subs etc...this game is nothing more than a waste of my time...

Last time i couldn't even watch the game and make no subs. The other team did and had even supporters watching him. This time i was watching and had the full possession advantage...this is the worst hoax ever. i will NEVER watch a game live anymore. This fu*kin posseion advantage is not worth ****.

funny all my players went in with form ratings 7 and higher....yet i got nearly all 5 and 6's...players that NEVER got below 7...

simple put this Manager "Simulation" Game (it doesnt even deserve this name) is far of beeing competitive... I was the top q team of all CL competitors and would have had a real shot at the finals and now i get dropped by a lowbie team in 1/8. Hardly EVER happend in reality to a top team. Here i guess its a usual thing. So i will simply put no more time and effort in it...the return is just not worth it. If i want to get ripped off i go pay my taxes. And this really feels like beeing ripped off.

So damn pissed of right now. I'm a really competitive guy and i hate losing if i can't figure out what i can do about it. This is like flipping a damn coin and hopeing you get lucky...So hard not to use nasty talk against nordeus whom completely ignore us on such issues...They don't deserve us beeing calm.
    I hear you my friend. There are so many things should change in this game to be somewhere close to a football game. Such as rating system, such match reports, such as bugy statistic. I could accept all of it but first of all they should fix the "match engine". There can't be an illegal formations in the football game. If you use a stupid formation; you should loose the match like IRL PERIOD.

People shouldn't use stupid formations and still win the games. The idea about having a light, less time consuming, easier to catch up football simulation game is good. But the match engine should be much much better. Playing with this match engine is like having a red card after recieving 4 yellow cards instead of 2. Match engine is not close to anything like a game of football.

PS. Have you ever seen stats like 2 "Total Shots", 3 "Shots on Target". I have seen it more than couple times and this shows the realism of the match engine.

Misha Cali is right. It is always good to accept defeat but one can't do that unless he knows the reason for his defeat. If I don't know where I went wrong, and nobody else can figure that out as well, I cant believe that I was wrong and so I can never learn!!! This game engine will spoil our moral values!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Misha Cali is right. It is always good to accept defeat but one can't do that unless he knows the reason for his defeat. If I don't know where I went wrong, and nobody else can figure that out as well, I cant believe that I was wrong and so I can never learn!!! This game engine will spoil our moral values!!!!
    Yes excactly. It is my 7th season in the game and this is not my first loss. I have never complain about my losses. I even had a tie against the most weakest leftover team, had no complain about it. This one I am complaining is the most unrealistic score I have ever seen in my life...

Yes excactly. It is my 7th season in the game and this is not my first loss. I have never complain about my losses. I even had a tie against the most weakest leftover team, had no complain about it. This one I am complaining is the most unrealistic score I have ever seen in my life...
    Honestly till lvl 5 I had never lost to weaker teams. Won 1st lvl league and reached semis of CL where I lost to stronger team. I have never faced a weaker team in Cup, all have been above me. Lvl 2, season 2 I didn't manage as I was out on vacation so ended up 9th. lvl 2, season 3 I came 1st in league and reached cup 1/16. lvl 3, I came 3rd in league due to injury probs and out of form in the middle and reached CL quarters losing to scout avg team, 3-2 on aggregate. What matches both the legs were!!! Lvl 4 came 2nd in league behind a PT user who won the league 25-1-0. lvl 5 I came 1st in league. Reached CL quarters. I was the one who drew with him 2-2 away.(Lost 1-0 home). Till then it was fine. But frm lvl 6 onwards I started getting these troll results losing to weaker teams after doing everything right. Still, after slipping down to 5th in the league I recovered to come 2nd. But now in lvl 7 I am tanking due to unrealistic results and totally out of form players. I have the best squad in the league and am 11th.

I just got an answer after 7 days of my ticket. They just figured out what I meant after 6 days. lol lol lol

Their reply is that my opponent didn't cheat about the match. And they said that his formation doesn't secure a win for a game and that he is punished for %80 possesion.

My reply:
    You can't win a game in the history of Football with my opponent's tactic. If his team punished with %80 possesion, and able to come back and win the game 2-1 with 10 men; either you guys don't have a clue about Football or this game doesn't have anything to do about Football.

I would try to explain why your reply is unlogical, but I can't waste my time with you guys.
    I really can't care less about this game from now on. And I won't be purchasing anymore tokens as long as I bear to play this game.

Banned
    I just got an answer after 7 days of my ticket. They just figured out what I meant after 6 days. lol lol lol

Their reply is that my opponent didn't cheat about the match. And they said that his formation doesn't secure a win for a game and that he is punished for %80 possesion.

My reply:

I really can't care less about this game from now on. And I won't be purchasing anymore tokens as long as I bear to play this game.
    This illegal formation **** is just that...****.

also, watching the games is ****. I got bumped out of the semis of the cup yesterday to a guy that never watches his games. ever. we ties 0-0 away and he won 3-1 at my home, I had +15% possession both times, equal quality, he played 4-3-3, which I have 3 counters for, and I beat him in every category, but he doesnt watch or make any subs and he wins easily. To add insult to injury, literally, my best player, MC with freekick, gets injured in the 8th min, and he scores a few mins after that, just as my sub appears.

So possession means jack squat, so watching the games for possession means jack squat. the only bonus to watching is the extra booster. the red booster is gone most of the time for the stupid yellow card you almost always get.

Good for you. tell you friends to stop buying tokens until they fix this game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123